Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My swap goodies and a special order!

Hi, my Prims,
I wanted to let you know that Dana and I have gotten to know each other through APP forum and we PM each other and then emails,. Now we talk on the phone and we have alot in common and she is the sweetest friend. We laugh and have a ball on the phone!
Well Dana and I decided to do a swap and it was a blast. Please go check out Dana's shop and her blog....click on here and it will take you to her shop and then her blog!!!!!!

http://www.homespuntreasures.net/ is her website

http://homespuntreasuresbydana.blogspot.com/ is her blog


A prim card, a bunny and a small lamb and there is more...
A big tea light and the BEST smelling melts in the world!!!!!!
Look at the most beautiful Mama lamb, so I have the baby lamb and the Mama!

My sweet friend Dana also sent me the basket and grass, I have to say Dana you spoiled me!!!!
Here is everything together!!!!!

Here is my Mama lamb and her baby in the basket and the grass also Dana sent to me!
Dana thank you for doing a super swap with me. Dana and I spoke on the phone and we are doing another swap really soon!
I am very blessed to have a wonderful, loving and caring friend, as Dana!!!!
Love ya my friend!!!!
Dana and I are planning to go on vacation next summer to Tenn., with our Hubby's with us. We are going to have a ball. So we have alot of planning to do! I can't wait!!!!

Next is an order that I ordered for Colleen, my salt doughs and I LOVE them!
Look what I ordered...
That is what I ordered, Bees,Bugs,and Blooms....
I LOVE  them....Here is some more pictures of Colleens super work!!!!!!

They are great...
A close up....
Also look what Colleen sent me to thank to me. She made me 2 watermelons and I LOVE them.

Here is my salt dough put all together... I hope you like it Colleen..
Thank you so much for my order. I am asking everyone to pray for my friend Colleen, she has been through alot and has some more things ahead of her and I ask if you all could please keep Colleen in our hearts and minds and pray for her.
She is a very strong woman.
Here is her blog if you are interested in her amazing salt doughs.

http://andbabymakesfive-colleen.blogspot.com/ is her blog


I am asking everyone if they want to put this on their side of their blog you are welcomed to use this one, I want to support of a prim friend that is going through a hard time and please pray for our friend Colleen!
You might have to double click the picture to save it!

Colleen I am praying for you my friend!

Here is another swap I did with my friend Jen. Jen doesn't have a blog but I have known her for about 2 years and she sent me my Birthday gift, Easter gift and our friendship swap all together. I have two gals to swap with because I didn't want anyone lefted out!
Look what Jen sent me...Jen did these portraits, she made me 3 of them. Thank you so much Jen.
Jen knows what I like that is, for sure!!!!!

Here is more...

MORE.............
MORE.......
I have this on the side of my blog and Jen made me a picture of it!
Here is the woman, I never have seen this one before. Jen has such a golden heart.
There is more...
She knows I like to plant and she sent these to me, Jen knows I have 5 gardens.
Jen made the cute bunnies, I love them. Jen is very talented !


Look at what Jen painted. Isn't she talented. I can't draw a heart!
Jen I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and I will be sending out your goodie package(Friendship swap) in a couple of days!
Thanks for being a great friend!

Well as most of you know Tammy A Primitive Place we are doing a private swap and we are having a ball, Tam is teasing me so much and it is a blast. Tam and I have known each other for a long time and the last past 6 months or alittle more we have become good freinds. I am very blessed to have such a GREAT  friend in my life. The Lord is good and I am blessed to have some of these gals as friends!
I can't wait to see what Tam has in that box, I am trying so hard to think what it could be, I also have been teasing her, LOL!
I love ya my friend!!!! I know that we will be doing another swap because this was a fun swap with Tam!

Well Til next time my Prims,
Be kind to each other,
Spring Blessings,
Tricia



15 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh, what awesome goodies! It's like having Christmas all over again!!! I love your salt dough Colleen did such a wonderful job on them. Heading over to vist her blog. Will keep her in my prayer as well. Have a wonderful week! Hugssss Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful items. Will send up a prayer for Colleen. Take Care ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your swap goodies. You have gotten some great items. Love the colonial prints. You are blessed to have such great friends. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'll say you got pretty spoiled! LOL! Dana makes great stuff! I have some of her tarts and I use them sparingly, but I love them!
    Cute things, and yes our Miss Colleen is a real sweetie and she has a real fighting spirit! The Lord will give her the strength she needs to finish this test!
    Thanks for sharing all your pretties with us!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Girl...You made a fine haul indeedy!!! YIKES!! And everything is primwonderful! I know first-hand of Dana's wonderful talent - I have one of her lambs in the basket and a bunny and they are adorable...and such a sweetiepie too. (Also saw her goodies from you and love those also!) And Jen's prints are amazing!!! Yikes....I WANT some! Off to find some new blogs (LIKE I need to do THAT!!) ;o) Everything is displayed deliciously Tricia - obviously, all those great goodies were meant for your lovely home. Smiles & Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia I'm so glad you liked all of your swap goodies. I enjoyed doing this swap with you and I'm already looking forward to our next one!!:)I have had a blast getting to know you over this past year and I sure do enjoy our phone chats!! Time flies when we talk, a hour passes by before you know it.

    Girl.... I bet it felt like Christmas at your house!! You received so many awesome goodies prim friends are just the best.

    I can't wait to see what Tammy sends you!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the same thing with a friend I met on line and we have become really good friends and are always sending things to each other. I have some salt dough bowls and I love them. I just put a post in my blog about friends and I call them Angels on Earth :)
    I will be having a give away in my blog as soon as I reach 100 followers (have 95 now) I am looking forward to this give away and I think it is something that everyone will love :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your swap goodies my friend. Earth Angels have made their way into your life. Precious.

    LOVE THE DRY SINK! :)

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the treasures just go on and on!
    I'd say you have some special swap buddies!
    I love it all Tricia

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome swap goodies!!
    I love everything.

    Your package went out today.
    I hope you like what all I sent.
    I had so much fun making up this package for you.
    Almost as much fun as I had teasing you!! LOL!!
    Should be arriving soon, my friend.
    Yes, just let me know when you want to do another one.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tricia , Omy goodness such great GOODIES , so drooling on my keyboard over here! Hard to choose one , those portraits are AMAZING we need to get her a bloggin wow SO MANY TALENTED WOMEN and sounds like great friends! I hope you are feeling better ! Many prayers and Hugs for Colleen , in the times to come! Enjoy your goodies and your evening my friend! HUGS
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tricia, beautiful swap goodies! I just received a basket with lamb from Dana as well that I purchased and absolutely love it. She does amazing work.

    Your portraits that you got as fantastic and will add a great colonial touch to your home.

    Are you enjoying all this spring weather? Finally we are getting the sun out and beautiful weather that I got out to get my flower beds cleaned up and the rest of the yard!!!

    My kids are loving being able to go with flip flops and no coats to school. Pretty soon they will be done for another year and my daughter will begin in September her first year of school in Junior Kindergarten. I can't believe how fast time flies!!!

    That portrait of the old man praying my grandparents have it in their home and I told my mom I love it and have since I was little as it used to be hung over the piano in the dining room but has recently been moved to the basement.

    Love your post's and follow your blog as much as I can!!!

    Take care and have a great week putting up all your new swap goodies!

    Lynnly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dana's website is awesome! There are so many things I see that I would love to have, lol! Especially her mama and baby lamb! Oh my gosh those are just the cutest, aren't they?

    Colleen is so talented! Love the details she puts into her creations. Your spring fillers are darling!

    Jen's goodies are wonderful as well. Her painting is beautiful! Wow, I would love to have just a tad bit of that talent... I'm like you, I can't even draw a heart, haha.

    What fun swaps Tricia! I bet you had a blast decorating with all your goodies. =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what great goodies!! I'm getting ready to do my first swap & I'm so excited!I know what you mean about Tammy from a A Primitive Place, I sent her an email about some blogging questions & she went out of her way to help me out...what a sweetie! I'm going to put the Breast Cancer button on my blog in support of Colleen & all the other women in the world. Thanks for sharing ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm trying to out the breast cancer button on my blog & can't figure it out...help!! What a newbie blogger LOL ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete