Look what I got from her, I do have to say it was Christmas here at Hillcrest Home Prims...
Check out this pillow Tam made for us. One day she asked what is the date /month and year we got married and she said I am NOT telling you why so I sent her the information!! It drove me nuts wondering what she was doing and LOOK what Tam made for us. I LOVE it so much!!!
I have a theme tree and these smell so yummy you could eat them. I hung them on my theme tree, I will show you and she bought me this great key chain. LOVE IT!
Here they are on my theme tree and check out the mini doll she made and I also put her on my theme tree..
Isn't she beautiful. I just love her. Tam is very talented!
Look at the awesome pantry cakes she made. They are made out of soy wax.
There is MORE!!!! Here is where I put my pantry cakes...
Look Tam knows I LOVE Christmas and Tam put in some homemade Christmas ornies and you CAN'T have enough of Prim Christmas homemade ornies...
Look at the candy canes and the prim stocking, I LOVE the Tam!!!
Then Tam sent me some of these acorns, she has some too, for the FALL TIME!!!
Check out this pin keep doll that she bought on ebay for me!!!!!She has one and got me one too. We are twins!!!
Here is two wooden spoons for my collection...
I finally got one of Tam's pillows and pin keep, can you see they match!!!!! YES, I got one of Tam's pillows, WOOHOO!
Tam made them for me!!! Here is where I put them but I don't think I will be leaving them there. Still thinking!!!
LOOKIE at my beautiful blue boxes she made me!
Tam you spoiled me!!!!!!!!! OH there is MORE!!!!!
Tam made me this great birds nest and it came out FAB-U-LOUS! and check out the black bird right next to the nest!!!
Tam, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE everything!!!!
It was Christmas here and I had a ball swapping with you and I can't wait to do another one!!!!Thanks my friend!
Oh here is where I put my boxes that Tam made. I put them in our bedroom and I love them here!!!!
Warm Hugs, Trish
Now for Mother's Day here is what I got from Mr. hillcrest and our sons..
All I can say is YUMMO!!!!!!!!!
Here is my Friendship swap that I hosted and I got my goodies from Wendy, thank you so much Wendy. I loved everything.
I am very lucky to have a few wonderful friends in my life and I feel very blessed!
This week our youngest son is going to the Prom so I will be posting pictures of that and also scrapbooking all the pictures we takes as well, don't forget, I am a scrapbooker!!!!!!. Matt is going with his friend that is a Senior and they have been Best friends forever and with the limo, flowers, tickets, rental tux, I hope they are going to have a ball. The Prom is being held in Boston, but Matt will be coming home at 11:00 because he is only in 10th grade NO after party for him, next year!!. Matt was home today and went to the Doctors and is on antibotics and cough medication, he did have a fever so we are hoping he will be feeling better for Friday because he is SO EXCITED! He did get what I had, poor kiddo, but he is getting alot of TLC!!!!!!
That is all for now,
Til next time, be kind to another,
May Blessings,
Tricia





Hello Tricia~
ReplyDeletewhat lovely treasures Tammy made for you! I especially love that pillow, such a wonderful idea for a gift.
Wishing you a sunshine filled day.
Blessings,
Sheila
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteIm so glad you liked all your goodies.
I had so much fun with this swap.
But no Im going to have to think of something else to tease you about!! LOL!!
Your Mothers Day cake looks so yummy! Mail me a piece Im sweet hungry. :)
Love your Spring, garden, goodies from Wendy.
I could sure use those gardening gloves! ;)
Hope Matt has a ball at the Prom.
Yes, be sure to take lots of pictures.
Big Hug,
Tam
Wow, you got alot of great goodies! Hope your son get's better for prom and has a blast! Hugs, Tina
ReplyDeleteWow, Tricia! Those are some kind of AWESOME goodies!! YIKES!! Looks like Tammy and Wendy done spoiled you good!! Lucky, lucky you!! I want everything I see! Hope Matt gets to feeling better....it would be a bummer if he felt punky for such a special day. But I'm sure those antibiotics will kick and he'll be feeling spunky in a day or so! Smiles & Hugs, Robin
ReplyDeleteOmg Tricia, Tam sure spoiled you rotten what AWESOME goodies ! It has been fun though watching you two torture and taunt each other ! lol Great Friendship Swap goodies from Wendy as well , you lucky ducky you, isn't it swell to meet so many talented sweet friends through blogging ! Gotta love it! Hope you are feeling better and hope all is well for Prom time , can't wait to see pics! Enjoy your day my friend ! hugs
ReplyDeletelil raggedy angie
Tricia, OH MY, now that was a swap box!! Wonderful goodies, Tammy makes wonderful stuff doesn't she! OLM
ReplyDeleteHoly Mackeral! What an amazing box to open! I know you were thrilled with all the delightful items! What a treat! Come visit me at The Prim Colonial sometime! Beth
ReplyDeleteWow! I'd say you got spoiled rotten by Wendy and Tammy! Wonderful goodies you got! Such sweet, talented ladies out here!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your treasures!
Hugs,
Renee
Oh my gosh Tricia.....what wonderful goodies you have recieved, I'll say you got spoiled! When I saw that big huge box on Tammy's blog that she was sending you, I knew it was going to be something awesome! I love the doll Tammy made for you along with all your other goodies. Wendy went all out on your swap goodies too, gosh you lucky girl you! LOL Love the bird pillow and all Wendy's goodies as well! And that cake....looks like some real yummy goodness there!Dang,now I'm craving something sweet! LOL Glad to hear your feeling better,prayers going up that Matt feels better soon also. Glad your back and blogging again (missed you)....Hugssssss Mary
ReplyDeleteWow what a haul!!!! You made out! I especially love the pillows and the blackbirds. Well there is so much to love. You are a lucky girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! What goodies you received. It sure does look like it was Christmas at your house! :) The cake from Mother's Day has my mouth watering over here too! I received my box from Sheila on Monday and still trying to get a picture of it to post. This was a very fun swap! Thank you for hosting it and pairing me up with someone I may have not gotten to know. Sheila is a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Debbie K
What wonderful items Tricia! ~*~Lisa
ReplyDeleteI love the swap goodies! You were spoiled!! The cake looks wonderful. Thanks for hosting the Friendship swap.
ReplyDeleteWow....you really scored big time !!! Lucky, lucky gal !
ReplyDelete**Margie at Hungry Hook Prims**
Wonderful goodies. I bet that box from Tam seemed bottomless. That cake looks awful tasty.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful evening~Becky
OH my goodness Tricia!!!! You are one LUCKY gal!!! :) Tammy really spoiled you!!! She is so creative and talented I just LOVE everything she sent you. Girl it's been like Christmas at your house for the last couple of weeks!! But you deserve every gift because you are the kindest most thoughtful person I know and I really mean that!! Talk to ya tomorrow! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dana
Wow, what a great goodies you got!! So nice to have things made from the heart! ~Kriss~
ReplyDeleteTricia, I just stumbled across your blog and I love it, I added it to by blog roll, we have a lot in common and we are neighbors (I am in CT) I will be back often. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!!!!
ReplyDeleteTammy was so generous (but then she is just the sweetest too!)
What beautiful gifts you got Tricia...and she really knows your likes very well doesn't she?
How fun to have kept opening and opening packages!
Karen
Holy Moly, it's like an endless swap, lol. The pictures kept coming and coming and coming. How very sweet of Tammy to spoil you so much! I love personalized pieces and your wedding pillow is awesome! She gifted you with some wonderfully fun prims.
ReplyDeleteOh my, that cake looks delicious! The best part about it being Mother's Day is that the chocolate drizzled strawberries on top were for YOU to eat, hehe!