Tuesday, August 30, 2011

MY GIVEAWAY I WON & MORE!

Hi my Prims, I wanted to show you the wonderful harvest pillow that I won and I got it in the mail last week.
First I want to thank Marilyn from Harvest Moon Primitives, thank you Marilyn so much for my BEAUTIFUL harvest pillow I won and please thank your Mom for pulling my name! Your Mom rocks, she is 86 years young for sure!!!!!
Please everyone go to Marilyn's blog you will fall in love with her and her blog! She is a sweetie. When I found out I won I was doing the HAPPY DANCE!!!!!

Here is my pillow..
She does awesome work and it is a treasure! Look at the tag she put on it...
 Here is a full view..
I put it on my old chair with my bonnets and I LOVE it so much, thanks again prim friend for a fabulous giveaway! I will treasure this for years to come.

Here are some more pictures of some fall decorations that I started on my mantle...
another one..
another one..
 a full view...
 I just love the fall time. I love picking apples and baking apple pies, hay rides, picking out our pumpkins,the cool day and the cool nights. The beautiful warm colors when the leaves change colors and the beautiful mums, hays barrels, corn stalks, the fall rides Hubby and I take, going to Sturbridge Village and the mountains. I can't wait!  I could go on and on, just love fall!
I also wanted to show you what I made and framed it...

Another view...

I also wanted to show you Steve-o's girlfriend Britany, she is going to college to become a nurse and she is a sweetie pie......
We are so happy that Steve-o has found a sweet,kind and loving girl. Steve-o will be 20 yrs old in December and she will be 20 yrs old in Jan. They are going to the same college! They grow up together here in Hopkinton and have known each other since they were 5 yrs old!
See you become friends first and then it has grown!
They make a great looking couple and they have alot in common!

So, I also wanted to let you know about some giveaway's that are happening.
The 1st one is Old Road Primitives, so head on over and sign up!!!!
It is an awesome fall giveaway. Wait till you see the giveaway, you are going to drool.

The next one is Angie A Lil Raggedy Annie and Angie is having a giveaway everyday this week all you have to do is sign up everyday. Angie does such GREAT work and she is the sweetest gal you ever want to know!!!!Please let her know I sent you! She is also a good friend.

The next one is the Rusty Thimble and we ALL know how talented she is and she is having a giveaway and ends August 31st so you still have time,just go to my side bar and click on the picture and it will take you to her blog. She has alot of talent. I couldn't do what Brenda does I have 2 left hands!
Brenda , thanks for having ANOTHER awesome giveaway!

Also Country Creations by Denise, I would die to paint like Denise. Her painting is out of sight.It is on my side bar and just click on it and sign up!!!!
Wait till you see all her creations and Christmas creations as well. Please let her know I sent you!
You will be drooling after you see her blog, it ends Sept.1st so you still have time!!!!!!!!

Well that is all for tonight.
I hope everyone is safe after the hurricane and that everyone is getting cleaned up and everyon's power is coming back on if you have lost power. I am praying for everyone!

Till next time be kind and loving to everyone you love!

Blessings,
Tricia

10 comments:

  1. Good evening Tricia, Love that fall pillow you won. Just in time for this favorite time of the year. Looks great where you have it displayed. Love your fall decorating. Am so anxious to get mine out. Your son and his girlfriend make an awesome couple. So cute together. I wish them well. Love your stitchery also. Have a great evening.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia,
    You are so right Steve-o's girl is a cutie ! But hes a heartbreaker for sure himself ! :0) Love your new goodies and that stitchery you did is da bomb , and I thought you couldn't sew? LIar liar pants on fire ROFLMBO Have a great night sweetie and know that im thinkin of ya and praying for ya !hugs lil raggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish,
    Wonderful win goody!
    Congratulations.
    Love your fall mantel.
    Wow!
    You did an awesome job on your Halloween sampler!!
    Have a fabulous week,
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning a wonderful giveaway Tricia!
    I envy everyone that started their fall decorating. I just don't have the time. Yours looks wonderful.
    My what a cute couple!!!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUCKY YOU!!!!! I absolutely LOVE your Fall pillow you win so many blog giveaways and I've never won not even one so I've give up I don't even enter them anymore. I wish some of your luck would rub off on me!! :) I know you will enjoy your pillow for years to come.

    Your mantel is AWESOME!!! I love everything you have done so far. Girl you are a step ahead of me I haven't put one thing out yet.

    WOW!!! Steve sure has changed since graduation I LOVE his new longer hair style....he's a cutie. Steve and Brittany make the cutest couple, I'm so glad he found a sweet and good girl.

    YOU GO GIRL!!!! You didn't tell me did a Fall stitchery!! You should be so proud you did a awesome job on it!

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win!! All your fall decorations are wonderful! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! That is a beautiful harvest pillow. Your fall decorations are just wonderful. I have started mine...just waiting on some bittersweet to finish off. ;)
    Steve-o does look different since the graduation picture you posted, love the longer hair. You have such a good looking family!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Tricia, on a wonderful win! That pillow Marilyn did is so sweet! And your fall decorating is wonderful....makes me want to forget about all the "have-to's" on my list and just pull out the fall!! You do have a magic touch! And your stitchery is prim perfect!! All kinds of cute going on there! Great photo of Steve and Britany - Great looking couple!! Have a happy Wednesday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Tricia on winning that beautiful pillow!It will look right at home with the rest of your beautiful Fall goodies.Love how your mantle looks,make me want to get busy with my Fall decorating.Great job on the stitchery. The kids make a cute couple,oh to be that young once more.Have a great evening,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tricia! I've taken an unintentional blog break this summer from my kids keeping me so busy. Trying to get caught up now.

    I love the pillow you won from Marilyn! She is a sweetheart! I don't own any of her handmades but I've been following her blogs for quite awhile so I know how talented she is!

    Your fall decorating is looking great so far! I also love the warm, rich colors that fall brings. It's so much fun to bring those colors to life in my home.

    Steve-O has a pretty girl. They do make a cute couple. Good for them for knowing each other so long. That makes a momma feel good. =]

    Now I'm off to catch up on some back posts. Have a delightful weekend my prim friend~

    ReplyDelete