Here it is already Sept. 20th. Where did the summer go?? School is back in and the holidays are around the bend. I think the older we get the FASTER the holidays come.
I did do some fall decorating. Here are some fall displays I did.....I hope you ENJOY! Warning alot of pictures so grab a cup of hot cider or hot coffee and enjoy.
These are photo's I took in the master bedroom.
Here are some more fall displays..
Here is my stove top and some my shoots of my stove top....
Here are some pictures of my kitchen...
Here the above picture is of my office.
Here are a few more shoots of my office....
This is a homemade pumpkin dress, NOT made by me. I sure do love it. This is also in my office. I will show you a close up of this beautiful dress. I did get this from a swap a few years back....
Some more pictures of our livingroom.
Here are some fall touches in our main bathroom...
Here are just some fall touches in our homestead...
I have to have corn candy or it doesn't feel like fall time, but I have to say if I can keep it for a few days I will be lucky. It is Mr. Hillcrest's favorite candy for the fall. I am sure I will be buying a few more bags in a week!
The last few pictures is of my new dough boy in our livingroom that I bought last year and how I decorated it.
So there you go. A few pictures of some fall time dispays at Hillcrest Home Prims.
I am ready to enjoy the fall and here is why.
cool crisp days
cool crisp nights
apple picking
baking homemade apple pies
making apple butter
hay rides
driving through the mountains with Hubby
to see the foliage and of course stop at prim shops
on the way
hay rides
hay bales
scarecrows
different beautiful colors of mums
corn stocks
picking out that perfect pumpkin
cooking comfort food
baking
College football games(Steve-o)
our oldest plays for his College and watching the Pat's on T.V.
Go PATS
the smell of the turkey cooking for hours
later on having our first fire of the season
candy and carmel apples
going to fall festivals
last but not least CANDY CORN
I really enjoy fall time for theses reasons, but my close friends here on my blog know that Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday and I go ALL OUT and I do decorate early. I think it depends on you and your family on when to start to decorate for your favorite holiday.
Remember it is your homestead, there is no wrong time or right time to decorate for the holiday you hold dear to your heart.
I hope you enjoyed my post.
Till next time my Prims
Be kind to each other and give your love ones
those extra hugs and kisses and I LOVE YOU'S!!!!!
Fall Blessings,
Tricia





Oh Trish ,love it all! Everything looks wonderful.I really like that red cupboard in your office.Fall has arrived at Hillcrest Drive in all of it's glory.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing all your photos! Your home is obviously very warm & inviting. I also enjoyed seeing the candy corn ... lol! I have ALWAYS bought candy corn this time of year but not can do this year since I need to continue losing weight : ( Eat some for me! Blessings, Shirlee
ReplyDeleteTricia~ yep, you have me drooling~ Beautiful home filled up with Autumn Splendor~
ReplyDeleteWonderful job~ love it all~
hugs to you~
Teresa
BEAUTIFUL photos Tricia! Your home is just prim perfecto and inviting!
ReplyDeleteI am loving those extra grungy gourds of yours!
Your list gets me excited for Fall! Those are some fun family activities! TFS!!
Tricia, you really are a gifted home maker and decorator! Everything blends together so well!
ReplyDeleteLove it all!
Christine
Love everything Tricia! You really do go all out for Fall. Now you have me so excited, I can't wait to see what you have out for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
AMY
Tricia, Great pictures, Lovely decor. Your home looks cozy and inviting. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, you have the perfect pumpkins tucked in just the right spots in your home... love all the decorating, nicely done!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Traci
Hi Trica, wonderful pic's, thank you for sharing! Your home looks so warm and cozy. I am so behind in everything here, with having to be off my feet. Makes me want to decorate all the more now, with seeing all your wonderful pic's of your lovely home, you did such an awesome job! Enjoy your week :)
ReplyDeleteHugs Mary
What a beautiful home. You have decorated it so wonderfully. I love how homey and comfortable it is. Simply Fall at it's best.And candy corn is my hubby's favorite as well, it doesn't stick around long. You have inspired me to get moving with my Fall pics. Happy decorating. ~Sara
ReplyDeleteBeautiful display, Tricia - you have a gift for putting things together that make them seem like that's exactly the way it's supposed to be....Rich, warm, inviting and cozy....Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteLovely fall decorating photos! Everything look so warm and cozy and festive feeling!
ReplyDeleteSuch Beautiful things Tricia!
ReplyDeleteLove the way you put it all together!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Everything looks just stunning! All of your fall touches have made everything look so inviting....thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!! Your home is amazing..I just love FALL and so enjoyed all your fall sweetness.
ReplyDeleteYou put so much time and effort into everything and I just love it all. I so enjoyed your post.
Thanks for sharing Friend!
Granny Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Your photos are great Tricia. Love looking at all the houses decorated for the seasons. We don't decorate for the seasons here, really only christmas. I love decorating my house in christmas decorations...can't wait to see all of your christmas photos!!
ReplyDeleteWow, definitely picture heavy... LOVE it!! You have lots of fall goodies. I really enjoyed looking at your pictures. Your home is already so warm and inviting but what is it about adding the rich, warm colors of fall?! Looking so good girl!!
ReplyDeleteomg TRICIA ...IS THAT A SPECK OF DUST I JUST SPOTTED ...RIGHT NEXT TO THE CANDY CORN? LMAO LOVE IT , YOU ARE JUST SO GOOD AT DECORATING NOW THAT YOURS IS DONE TAKE A ROAD TRIP AND GET MINE DONE FOR ME !:0) HOPE YOU HAVE A FABULOUS WEEK! LOVE YA HUGS LILRAGGEDYANGIE
ReplyDeleteTrish you are definitely ready for Fall....I wish I was!!! I've been so sick and I'm so behind on everything. I love all of your fall displays, you've definitely got the touch because everything you put together always has that perfect prim and warm touch!! Talk to ya sometimes today so we can catch up.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
Wonderful Displays Trica, you have everything displayed beautifully!
ReplyDeleteHappy Fall!
Karen
Wonderful prim eye candy!
ReplyDeleteI love candy corn too!
Happy Fall!
Earlene
Wowsers Trish!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks amazing.
Tam