Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Christmas Part 2!

Hi my Prims, Here are some pictures of our homestead that I have been working on. Our big Christmas tree in the living room is up and this year we bought PRIM LIGHTS!!!!!!I haven't taken a picture yet and we also bought ALOT more PRIM decorations. I am going to post last years Christmas tree and then show you this year's Christmas tree. Now that our sons are older they still get their decoration to hang on the tree with their name and date but we are going to put those near the back. We have the lights up and I LOVE it but we haven't decorated the Christmas tree yet, that will be PART 3! When the kiddos are moved out they will be taking their ornaments with them and then the tradition can go on to their children (our grandchildren) and alot of you know me by know we will be buying those every year for our grandchildren!!

So Here we go, this is a heavy post. Some prim Santa's and Snowmen that you see will be posted on my shop website by Sunday night as well as ALOT ornaments!!
So, Please come on by and check it out. The ones you see here on my pictures are mine. I was smart this year, I bought for my shop but I bought one for myself and then 2 or 3 more for my store!

I hope you enjoy the picutres...

My Santa collection.





I LOVE this snowman, I won him as a Christmas giveaway! I feel so lucky.
I still remember that I won him last year and now he is in our homestead. Isn't he FAB-U-LOUS!




I LOVE my redware collection, Hubby is going to make me a bigger shelf because I ordered a few redware plates and on says Merry Christmas and the other one says The McNally's!!! Very excited!

I told you it was a heavy picture post so why don't you all go get a cold/hot drink and go for a bathroom break and then come on back.

There you all are ,so here we go...

I also won this BEAUTY last year!!!!!


I read this book EVERY YEAR to our sons, now it is in a special spot for our grandchildren so we can read it to them!





This prim old St. Nick will be on my shop for sale. I just love him!

Close up pic.

Kitchen window,

I just loved how it came ou this year.

Here can you see there is another prim old Santa and I have some that will be for sale in my shop! This one is mine and I LOVE, LOVE him.

Here is a close up of the prim santa!

My pinkeep, love it.









The doll Angel isn't she wonderful! I won it from my friend's blog, Robin!

This plate is redware, I love the detail of it!









I also have some of these Christmas mouses that will be for sell too.





This is my Christmas tree in my office.

Here are some close pictures of some ornaments..








To close my post out is with my tree in my office..
Goodnight my prim friends and I hope you enjoyed my Christmas post part 2.

Part 3 will becoming soon.

Till next time give those
extra hugs and kisses to your
love ones.

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia














































20 comments:

  1. OMGosh Girly!
    Everything looks amazing!
    You are doing an outstanding job with you Christmas decorating.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my you have so many pretty things. You've got my brain spinning with ideas for Christmas decorating....so inspiring! Your home is beautiful!! Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a happy Thanksgiving and many blessings to you and your family! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! Everything looks amazing, so warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I just love all of your decorations!! Such a beautiful and comfy home. Thank you for sharing with us. Blessings ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks wonderful!! You did a great job with your decorating... I am anxious to start mine, but we always wait until the day after Thanksgiving. Part of me would love to start now... but old traditions die hard with us! I do have a few Santas here and there, and a few sprigs of faux pine tucked around the house. I just have to hold out another week!!
    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trica, Thought I would stop by for a spell and see how you have been and what you have been up to. Ooooh my gosh gal, I see alot....you have really been working your buns off!! LOL But,it's so worth it, as you have achieved that cozy Christmas feel. Everything looks so warm and cozy and so,so beautiful!You really have a beautiful home. Wonderful job Trica!! Now .....when I can I move my stuff in??? hehehehe Wishing you a wonderful week,I look forward to seeing #3.
    Big Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trish it all looks lovely! Love all of your prim Santa's and snowmen! A very cozy , warm and beautifully decorated home !Happy Thanksgiving to you and the family.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that was fun to look at! Can't wait to se more!
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure do Christmas some kind of beautiful Tricia....All I can say is wow....wow...and more WOW! Love especially well your snow guy and Santa you won as giveaways - they are absolutely adorable - and isn't it wonderful to look around and know you have a little blog love mixed in with all your treasured collections? Can't wait to see Part 3....(I'm still working on taking down Halloween....Hello...HELP!) ;o) Have a wonderful Thursday my friend....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks amazing!!! Such wonderful decorations. I'm making some of the pinkeeps like you have pictured.
    Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. O TRISHA , you have so many pretties and you always know just how to put them out perfectly ! Love it all good job GF ! Have a great week ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so enjoyed my visit. Your home is so BEAUTIFUL! Warm and welcoming.
    Blessings Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! Wonderful! Loving it all!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks absolutely wonderful!! Just looking at all your wonderful pics so got me in the mood for Cmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tricia, your house is so cozy. I love your Santa collection. Everyone is making me so excited to decorate. I have to tie my hands down until after Thanksgiving though. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tricia you have done a wonderful job as always!!! You are so lucky....now you can sit back and enjoy it. I haven't even thought about starting yet. I hope I can get started the weekend of Thanksgiving. Oh!!!! I LOVE your Belsnickle collection!! Enjoy your weekend~~

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Tricia your home always looks so prim and beautiful just looking at these photos all most puts me in to the christmas spirit,my mum passed away last week and i find my self with no christmas spirit at all i know through the few short weeks that she was here in our home she said i had to still have christmas for the kids but its hard to know were to start all i feel is great sadness and hurt in my heart .. but looking and reading everyones blogs has lightend my spirits tonight :-)
    blessings to you and your family
    Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Everything looks fabulous! I couldn't pick a favorite - I love it all.

    ReplyDelete