Hi my Prims, I wanted to let you all see how sweet and kind Robyn is and alot of you know her as (Primlish). She sent me a box of wonderful Christmas goodies. She just sent it to me for no reason, Robyn you have a heart of gold and I can't thank you enough for this box of Christmas gifts you made and sent me. I will treasure them always!!!!!!
Check out these wonderful goodies....
See the beautiful stitchery of the snowman that Robyn made me ...I LOVE Mr. Snowman!!!!!!
I love old fashion pictures of Christmas and here is Santa in his work shop,she also made this!!!!
Oh I forgot to give you a close up of Mr. Snowman!!!!
Three snowmen for my Christmas tree.
Look at Mr. Gingerbreadman! WOOOHOOO!!!!!
Here is a candy cane and some cookies she sent me as well.... AWESOME!
Here is where I put my goodies the only thing I forgot was to take a picture of Mr. Snowman but he is in our bedroom hanging on the wall.
That is one of 3 snowman, all 3 are hanging on our Christmas tree.
Look at this handsome guy and on the sack it says Dear Santa!
Robyn you out did yourself.
Look at that face.
Look at the candy cane I put it in my bowl and love it!
Robyn thank you SO much for everything. You didn't just make my day you made my whole Christmas season and you made me feel that there are still GREAT, KIND, LOVING and GOOD HEARTED people out there! This put a HUGE smile on my face.
Love ya girlie,
Till next time,
Be kind to each other
and give those extra hugs
and kisses to the ones you hold dear.
Life is short, live it to the fulliest!
Christmas Blessings,
Tricia
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a great surprise package!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful surprise! Such great goodies sent your way, how thoughtful of Robyn!
ReplyDeletePrim blessings from Jessica
Wow! Lucky you... you got some great items from Robyn! How nice of her to send them to you to brighten your days!!
ReplyDeleteHow very, very, sweet of Robyn!!! Looks like a whole Santa's bag worth of Christmas goodies! And how wonderful it will be to look at those things each year and treasure in your heart her kindness....Enjoy - I know you will....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia how kind and thoughtful , and how very cute they all are , i bet this random act of kindness made your day and you are so deserving of such a gift hope all is going well with doctors ect.
ReplyDeleteBlessings xx
What wonderful goodies!! I just looked through your past few posts as well and your decor is Amazin' I can't wait to get started today, you have inspired me for sure :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great day~Stacy
Surprise gifts makes the best gifts, Robyn sent you a bag full of awesome surprises. Hugs to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteConnie
What a fun box of goodies! They are all cute and very inspiring - I might have to make some of those cute little snowmen!
ReplyDeleteAren't surprises so much fun?? Robyn sure sent you some beautiful goodies that fit in quite nicely. Love Santa siting in the basket!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!!
Blessings
Tonya
Oh, Tricia~ love the goodies from Robyn~ she so sweet & wonderful taste!!!
ReplyDeleteenjoy~
smiles
Teresa
I am just as happy as you are knowing how much you enjoyed your package! You are in my thoughts! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHI!!!! Can I just say I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! I wish I could just meander around it all day long!!!:) AND.... What a great friend you have too!!! Bless that ROBYN!!! :) and.... Just wanted to let you know that you WON giveaway #4 on my blog!!!! But I'm so embarrassed to say it is NOTHING like the package that Robyn sent you :( ... Send me your address and I'll get your PRIZE in the mail.. and in the mean time... I'll work on bettering my PRIZES... just don't know that I can compare to Miss Robyn though ... what a great friend!!! :) Thanks for leading me to you too!! I just LOVE new friends and visiting when I have a spare minute, because my spare time doesn't usually work with normal visiting hours... :) Thanks so much!!! ladybugz4bry at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Tricia what wonderful friendship goodies! How very very kind of Robyn to send you such wonderful gifts, and under the circumstances a well deserved surprise!
ReplyDeleteTake Care of Yourself, I often wonder how you are doing,
Warm Hugs
Karen
Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteRobyn is such a sweetheart!!
Love all your new goodies.
Hugs,
Tam
Wow, who wouldn't want a box of goodies like this. What a wonderful gift, and some great things. I'm sure you are very well deserving of it all!
ReplyDeleteTricia - Just wanted to let you know that I did get your address - however the email keeps coming back saying undeliverable... this time it took 3 days to tell me that... agh... but prize is in the mail!!! :) Thanks again!!! Let me know when you receive it... Happy WEEKEND!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a neat and interesting blog! I am following you back :) Thank you for prayers and support, you are appreciated. Kerrie
ReplyDeleteLOVE all of your goodies...prim friends are the BEST!!! LOVE the gingerbread man and the Santa picture, I have one just like that!!
ReplyDeleteChristmas Blessings,
Dana