Hi my Prim friends,
I wanted to wish our oldest son Steve-o a Very Happy 20th Birthday today!
This picture was a few years ago, he has grown more he is 6ft.1inch and I am only 5ft.3 inches, I have to look up at him, but that's okay!!!!
How time can fly by. I was thinking this morning just holding him in my arms 20 years today. The Lord gave me 3 great amazing gifts in my life, my Husband and our 2 wonderful sons, I feel very blessed.
Happy Birthday Son!!!!!!
We love you....xoxoxox
Love Mom,Dad and Matt
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Birthday to Steve~
ReplyDeletesmile
Teresa
Happy Birthday to Steve, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to handsome Steve-O ! Hope his day is wonderful ! O to be 20 again ...hmmm such a great age but yet difficult trying to find ones place in this world, but with time trial , error , love and heartache we all evolve !Hes a very lucky young man to have such a loving family that loves and supports him ! Have a great week! hugs lilraggedyangie
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your son! Can you believe how fast time flys! I believe, the gift of motherhood is the most precious and rewarding gift of all.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
A very Happy Birthday to Steve!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of birthdays to Steve!! How fun that must have been to have a "holiday baby." Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Steve. It is so hard to believe how fast time goes by. My youngest daugther just turned 25 and it just seems like yesterday that she was a little baby.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
Cindy
Happy Birthday to Steve!! It's hard to believe how fast our babies grow up.... Hope you all have a fabulous day and a happy holiday season!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Steve! Hope that your day has been a great one.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, Steve-O. :)
ReplyDeleteThey sure do grow up fast, huh? Too fast!!
Hugs,
Tam
Happy Birthday steve , im sure you had a fantastic day and im also sure your birthday cake was super delish if it was anythink like the one your mum posted last year , wow has that year passed bye fast..
ReplyDeleteHi, Tricia, how've you been? A very Happy Birthday to your son!
ReplyDeleteWarm Holiday Wishes,
Susan
Oh my, 20 years old. They grow up so fast don't they?
ReplyDeleteIt was so very nice to hear from you. I will post a pic of my entry room and show you some familiar pieces too.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I have had you on my mind for so long and it is so good to hear from you.
Have a safe and joyous Christmas and tell the rest of the family that I said Hello too.
Hugs,
Jan
Hi there, As a mom and nana there is nothing that does our heart better than watching our kids/grands grow up-such joy!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your son.
Noreen
I know I already told you tell Steve Happy Birthday but I'm going to say here on your post again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE-O!!!!!
ReplyDeleteChristmas Blessings,
Dana
Happy very belated Birthday to Steve-o. I didn't think this was a recent picture of him, I know he has grown up even more. You and hubby have done a wonderful job of raising two great kids and should feel very proud of that!
ReplyDelete