Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Part 3!!

Hi my Prims,

I am excited to say that our shop is fully stocked with NEW Christmas decorations and goodies for gifts or just a gift for yourself. Just go to the
right side of my blog and on the top right side is my shop just click the picture and it will take you to my shop or click here http://www.hillcresthomeprims.com , then click the TAB "Christmas" and you will see all the great decorations and goodies. If you click the picture it will get bigger for you to see it in full view!!! I hope you enjoy shopping. I really love doing this for my prim friends.

Now for my Christmas Part 3!!!!!

Yes, Hubby and I strung popcorn and cranberries for our Prim Christmas tree in the livingroom, and we watched a Christmas movie while we did it!

Here is our prim Christmas tree and our prim decorations that are on our tree. I will give you a close up of the prim lights we bought and put up and some prim decorations we used...
We just fell in love with theses prims lights, this is what they look like, not to white and bright, just a soft warm glow!!!!



This is a prim santa and I have about 6 of them...







Prim stocking with rusty bell and yes I made them!!! So proud of myself!



Old St. Nick, I have 6 of theses too. LOVE them!



Old fashion Santa. Those are just a few prim decorations on our tree, I think you got the hint!LOL!!!


I LOVE, LOVE our Christmas tree this year!!!

Here is a display in our bedroom. The snowman,it says" Let it snow" and I have one on sale on my shop. The tree you also see has small rag balls and I also have 2 boxes of 12 of them on sale on my shop.
I love the way it came out.



If you can see there are a husband and wife walking in the snow together and I always say to Mr. Hillcrest that is you and I walking together on the plate!






This next picture is of a book I asked Hubby to order me, you all know I LOVE CHRISTMAS and I just had to have this book...

It is called An Early Christmas by Tina Woltman, it is fabulous!
Here are some pcitures of the book..








It is Christmas from the beginning to the end of this awesome book!!!

Beautiful Christmas homes!

So there you have it, a sneek peek of this awesome Christmas book.


I really liked how this came out! When we are done I will be taking FULL room shoots of every room,











If you can tell I have been a busy elf, for sure..It keeps my mind very busy and you can't sit down and think alot. I just keep on going!!!
I hope you all enjoyed my Christmas pictures I shared with all of you. Part 4 will be FULL ROOM SHOOTS!! Also, our stocking and our manger on our mantle!

Till next time,
Give those extra Kisses and Hugs to
the ones you love and hold dear to
your heart, I do everyday!!!!!

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia







15 comments:

  1. Tricia, When will you be dropping by my house to decorate? I just finished putting away fall yesterday - it's all ready for you to work your magic on my home. Thanks for sharing all the photos - this post - and the previous ones. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly enjoyed the pictures! What a neat Christmas memory to cherish, you and your husband making the popcorn and cranberry garland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tricia, I have so enjoyed ALL the pictures of your home decorated for the holidays. You are such an inspiration. I have gone back and looked at them and then looked again. Hope you are doing okay. Have a blessed week. Can't wait to see more
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful tree Tricia - and decorations and displays - all gorgeous - just like a magical winter wonderland....You do it up in such amazing style...wow. Wanna come decorate my nest?? ;o) Can't wait for your next post! Have a wonderful holiday week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your beautiful Christmas decorations!!!
    I really need to start working on mine.
    Thanks for sharing ~ can't wait to see more!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh tricia its just lovley , i love the look of the book your dear hubby got you and your tree looks fantastic , oh and the bowl with the bells,orange and snowballs , and greenery it looks awesome, iv never stung pop corn before it looks fantastic.

    Blessing to you and your family :-)
    Heidi!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas decorating Tricia!! Hey, can you email me your address? I have a little something to send ya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hone looks beautifully decorated. Th ornaments are great. I am going to check them out. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tricia, thanks for stopping by my blog, I also love new followers!!!
    Im delighted that you are going to enter the Christmas Tree Contest, your tree is beautiful!
    If you want to you can submit a picture of your tree that is already on your blog, whichever your prefer.
    Im a new follow of your also and I cant wait for your give away,
    Have a nice week,
    Jonquil

    www.awhimsicalchristmas.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Tricia,

    Everything looks FABULOUS! You should be proud. And those prim stockings you made are super cute. You can pat yourself on the back.

    I got my Christmas decorations out to help decorate for Angie's Holidays Open House Saturday, but I am not in the mood to decorate here. You get bored come on over :)

    Have a wonderful week.
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Tricia,

    Everything looks FABULOUS! You should be proud. And those prim stockings you made are super cute. You can pat yourself on the back.

    I got my Christmas decorations out to help decorate for Angie's Holidays Open House Saturday, but I am not in the mood to decorate here. You get bored come on over :)

    Have a wonderful week.
    Myra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Trica,
    Thanks for the visit and you are so right. My blog friends are so special and I felt so over joyed with the pinkeep.
    I love all your Christmas displays, so warm and homey. I bought that same book! love it.
    Have fun decorating...I am getting some done today.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!
    Everything looks amazing!!
    Im so jealous, I want that book. Heehee!
    Hopefully I'll be able to get it after Christmas. :)

    Love all your prim ornies.
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  14. The photos are lovely Tricia. I love your tree and the cute decorations. You have done a great job with the decorations around the house. The book looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tricia I always LOVE your house at Christmas Thyme!!!! All of your displays are so pretty. I can't wait for you to move down South so we can spend the Christmas season together!!!

    Christmas Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete