Here is some things I have done, but I have ALOT more ahead of me. I really enjoy decorating our homestead. I decorate early so we can sit back and enjoy our Christmas homestead.
Here are a few pictures...
This is my stoveboard and I REALLY like how it came out this year.
I LOVE this prim Santa's outfit.
As you see I do have some tree's with colored lights and I do that for our sons. My other theme tree has all white lights and that one is in our kitchen and is up all year round for every holiday! I will show you that in a few minutes. This year our family Christmas tree that we are putting up in the great room we are going to use prim lighting for the first time instead of the colored lights and in my Hubby's office there is again another Christmas tree and I have that one in all colored lights. We have a total 9 Christmas trees of all different sizes and some stay up all year because I use them as THEME trees. The one in my office is about 6 ft tall and has all white prim lights. Now can you tell how much we LOVE Christmas.
Here is the one in our kitchen..
Here is our Christmas village...
So here is what we have done so far.
I hope you all enjoyed it!
Be kind to each other and your loved ones.
Give those extra hugs and kisses because
life is short.
Enjoy everyday to the fullest.
Till next time for part 2 of Christmas.
Christmas Blessings,
Tricia





Everything looks so pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow! you can come decorate my house anytime!
ReplyDeleteWonderful job, Tricia! Everything looks so lovely and festive!!!
ReplyDeleteTricia everything looks very festive and I love your trees! Those striped stockings are adorable. Can't wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful decor! Cozy and warm Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWow Tricia....you really do up Christmas something special! (Yeah, I know - I SHOULDN'T be surprised, but, even with forewarning, I'm amazed....) Love all your trees - colored lights, white lights - whatever lights!! You've been busy!! Unfortunately, it's still looking a lot like Halloween here....sure hope I can get it down before December 24th....I so love Christmas - but this year end is just becoming so overwhelming in so many ways....Been thinking about you - and still praying....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteTricia, Tricia, Tricia... Ah-mazing!!! It looks so beautiful! I;m working on ours and your's had just been inspiring!!! Thanks you! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
LOVE IT GF , JUST BEAUTIFUL! Now when you coming over to decorate mine? lol thanks for sharing cant wait to see more ! Have agreat weekend!hugs lilraggedyangie
ReplyDeleteIt all looks wonderful! I love the santa suit too!
ReplyDeleteLOve Santa's pipe hanging off the cupboard!
ReplyDeleteYou make me want to decorate for X-mas now! It looks so cozy!!! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia :)
ReplyDeleteI am wishing I could hire you to come decorate my house for Christmas! Gorgeous! Amazing! Beautiful! INSPIRING! Thanks so much for sharing. The bowl on your stoveboard gave me just the inspiration I need to finish up a swap gift. Thank you so much for sharing!!
Melissa
Sweet Tricia~ oh, such beauty you have created~ I feel like I just walked into your home~ such cozy~ warmth~ Beautiful~ simply a feeling of peacefulness~
ReplyDeletethoughts of you everyday~ in my prayers~
hugs to you my friend~
Teresa
Hope you're well sweet Tricia.I love the stove board display.I'm waiting to black friday to put up my christmas.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteTricia, Such beautiful photos of your home. Such a warm cozy feeling inside of me just looking at them. I had done a little decorating until Mother passed earlier in the week. Crates are everywhere. Hope to continue on Monday. You did a wonderful job. Thoughts and prayers are with you as I have read some of your older post. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteAngela
Wonderful displays Tricia! Great inspiration for the rest of us and something to keep you busy.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well.
Blessings,
Sheila
Very, very beautiful Tricia...you certainly do have a way with decorating and knowing what to put where and with what.
ReplyDeleteI have a Santa suit like yours on the door. I place mine on a chair next to the tree...I may have to hang mine for a change...looks cute.
Karen
Hi Trish, having problems leaving comments from my computer so I thought I would try from my phone.
ReplyDeleteEverything looks amazing.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hope this works Blogger has been acting up lately and won't let me comment on certain blogs.
I don't want ya to think I have been ignoring you.
I have been stopping by just having problems commenting.
Hugs
Tam
Thanks for entering my giveaway!! I followed you back to your blog and I have to say anyone who loves the Carpenters Christmas is an instant best friend. They are the number one Christmas tradition for my sisters and I. We grew up on this album and I start listening to it before Thanksgiving. Such wonderful feelings and memories. It's not Christmas without the Carpenters. I am excited to go through your blog too. I was wondering if you could give me your e-amil address. It's easier for me to reply to comments made on my blog that way. Thanks. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteWow! Truly BEAUTIFUL! I just LOVE your decorating style! Your home looks so prim and inviting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the pics!
It looks so wonderful. Dianntha
ReplyDeleteTricia, so beautiful! I love white lights too and love to have some out all year. Your home looks so warm and cozy with all your wonderfully prim Christmas decorations!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!!! Everything is soooo wonderful! I love your village too :) Your home is primtastic...love it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs~Stacy