Hi my Prims,
I wanted to show you all a few pictures of some tweaking I did with my Christmas decor. You all know how it is, you place something and you leave it there for a few days to a week and YEP you change it!
Here are a few shots I took......
I bought to different colors of theses and I put one here and the other one is in the main bathroom.
you see on top is the candle jar the says sugar bread, well that I removed and replaced it because I made some jars with prim labels...
Then I added my prim candy canes, small candles that hook on the tree.
Here is my kitchen sill I put a prim jar there as well...
I LOVE the old Santa, Saint Nick!!!!
Here is another display I did in the kitchen..
SEE my new snowmen picture in the background, I took the another sign down and bought this and will keep it up until the end of Jan. I LOVE this picture, and I think the display came out primtastic!
Here is our manger on our mantle.
Another old Santa.
And another Santa that I LOVE!
A closer look that is next to the Santa!
A cute snowman and a stitchery in the back that has a saying and the next picture you will be able to read it....
Some VERY long prim stockenings on my apple ladder in the livingroom!
Another change I did in the kitchen...
I also changed this I had a decoration that said JOY but I love the prim snowman here instead.
Some of you know I received a friendship pakage fro Robyn and she made this snowman stitchery for me and I forgot to take a picture of it so here it is, in our bedroom. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!
Outside looking in. This is my office window with my Christmas tree in the window.When you come down our street it is so pretty to see all 4 windows including the bedroom window all with lights and the candles in the center!
There is my Hubby's office with his colored Christmas tree, he LOVES it!!!
Again outside looking in.
He has 2 window's in his office.
Here is a shot of the livingroom durning the day.
Here is where Hubby and I went to see the Christmas lights. We didn't go far because alot of you know by now I am not feeling well.
My wonderful, loving husband!
Here we are Mr. & Mrs. Hillcrest, LOL!
We didn't stay long because my legs were very weak walking I even fell when I went down on my knees to pray. Hubby said he saw me going down in slow motion while he was taking pictures and I went flat on my back and very dizzy, so we headed home.
I got my PJ's on and went to bed.
In the morning still very weak,and still sick to my stomache, but that the name of the game. I have lost alot of weight but NOT the way I wanted too.
On a good note I did some baking yesterday..
These are Choc. cookies with homemade frosting and candy canes crushed up for the topping and I did make buckeye Chocolates but my family ATE them all, If I am feeling up to it I will make 2 dozen of them because you can freeze them!!!!
Thank you all that are praying for me!!!!!
Christmas Blessings,
Tricia
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





hi, Tricia
ReplyDeletePretty tweaking ~ beautiful outdoor shots looking in~
The Christmas lights & nativity scene breathtaking~
hugs & prayers for you my friend
Teresa
Wow, I have to look at these photos again!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and cozy-warm.
Merry Christmas
Everything looks so warm and cozy and wonderful Tricia! I haven't even gotten things up the "first" time, let alone get around to "tweaking!" Don't know how you manage with all that you are going through. I've been keeping you in prayer and wondering how you've been doing. Never a "good" time for something like this, but it seems worse at Christmas for some reason. But, if anyone can hold the season in their heart, it's you....Wishing you all the blessings of the season.....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the Christmas card!! I hope you feel better! Please get your rest! That wonderful hubby of yours takes good care of you! Hugs to you this Christmas!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I really wish I could take credit for making that snowman stitchery, but I didn't. ;)
Hi Trish ,loving the changes you have made here and there. You did a fantastic job on those jars! The Christmas lights are just beautiful and I am sure you and Ken had a wonderful time viewing them. I am so sorry that you are not feeling well and fell. Christmas Blessings,Jen
ReplyDeleteO My gosh ...when you coming to decorate my house? ???? Its all so beautiful inside out ,n outside in just prim pretty! Your jars are adorable ! Wish you felt better but glad to see you and the Mr got some time out together and it looks like a beautiful time ! Have a great evening ! hugs lilraggedyangie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous trish, love all the photos and your jars are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Oh my Gosh Tricia ~ such Beautiful prim decorations!!! You can come to my house any time and decorate!!! I Love it all!
ReplyDeleteWhere oh where did you get those adorable little stockings???
So sorry to hear your not feeling any better!!!
I will send you some of those healing prayers!!!
Such wonderful goodies you baked too! I'm feeling very lazy!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Beautiful pictures!! I just love how your Christmas lights look thru the windows.
ReplyDeleteSorry that you aren't feeling well. Keeping you in my prayers.
hugs,
Cindy
Hope you feel better soon, your pictures are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia...there are so many things I love about this post! Love those striped stockings..wow, I wish they were mine!!! Love the candle in the window, love the lights from outside, love the prim touches everywhere!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Bless you my dear, for saying I look young!!!
I was a child bride, truth be told.
XO Kris
Hello Tricia
ReplyDeleteIts me Granny Trace!!
I already am a follower of your wonderful blog.
Trace4J..Welcome to my blog friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers alot.
Love all your Christmas pics.
Love & JOY
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
I love your pictures, your house looks so Christmasy!
ReplyDeleteTricia, I just read your comment and was stopped in my tracks. Oh my gosh, I am at a loss for words. It is my prayer, that you become stronger and healthier with each passing day. May the love of your husband and children sustain you. Let your friends help you. Rest....heal....get well my friend.
ReplyDeleteHugs to you. And may you and yours have a lovely Christmas!!!
Kris
Wow!! I am so so glad you visited my blog and commented....I LOVE your decorations, all so very homey and cozy! I have looked and looked~~~ A true eye pleasing journey....
ReplyDeleteI will take the time to go back and read more thoroughly...I know you are going through a health scare...I will pray for the Lord to give you strength. I will pray for your safe keeping... Please email me your address so I can send you a card. lriggsbee@nc.rr.com
Again, we share a love for prims....yours are all just breath taking....
Always, Faye
carolinastitcher
So nice to meet you! Glad you came by and followed. You sound like me! We are almost 22 years married and have a 15 yr old girl. Love the Lord and family.
ReplyDeleteI follow now and look forward to getting to know you through your blog. Merry CHRISTmas.
Hi, I love your prim decor! Your home looks so warm and cozy. Thanks for stopping by my blog..I am now a follower of yours!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Nadine
Hi Tricia, Your blog is so warm and cozy...Beautiful photos and I have to say this post tugged at my heart. I sure hope you are feeling better...Merry Christmas to you and your family.....Blessings....
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteYour decorating is just lovely...I've kept up with the changes.
Sorry you are feeling ill and pray things get better fast as the time goes on.
Blessings and Merry Christmas
Karen
Tricia you are always TWEAKING!!!! But so am I all of us prim decrators just can't leave anything alone!! hahaha I love all of your changes! You home is just magical at Christmas Thyme....when you move down South we can spend Chritmas Thyme together!!! :) I hope you feel better soon. LOVE YA!!!
ReplyDeleteChristmas Blessings,
Dana
Wonderful Christmas decorating Tricia! I love those little candy cane candles that hook on the tree, I've never seen those before.
ReplyDeleteYes! I love the single candles in the window, just beautiful!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you fell and that you haven't been feeling well. I hope by now that you are felling better. I will be praying for you my friend!
Oh WOw! It all looks so great! Don't you just want to leave it all up forever!!! Happy New Year! I wish you a wonderful & healthy year!
ReplyDelete