Sunday, December 18, 2011

A swap with a Friend!

Hi my Prims,
It is Sunday night and we are cozy in our homestead with the fire going and the warm glow if our Christmas tree.
I wanted to share with you all two things. Tammy A Primitive Place sent me
a sweet pair of primitive stockings with a Christmas card! Tam thank you so much. I love them!!!!Tam has a HEART of gold.
Take a LOOKIE......
Aren't they sweet. Thanks again my friend.

Now Angie known as lil raggedy, well let me tell you she SPOILED me. I sent her a box if goodies too, let me show you what she sent me....
I had to take a picture of the box, Angie even wrapped it up with Christmas paper...what a gal!

Yes a close up, but the BEST stuff is inside...
LOOKIE at ALL of this great GOODIES, most of the goodies is made by Angie herself..
My Mr. Snowman that I have been wanting and he made it here, Look at Mr Prim Santa next to the Prim snowman. Isn't she TALENTED!!!

                
                                Here are 2 more Prim snowmen, LOVE them!!!!

I just LOVE this snowman!!! With the chocolate kiss on top. LOVE HIM.

My prim decorations for our prim Christmas tree and they smell YUMMO too.

A beautiful pinkeep for my colllection!
These were for the boys and they were gone before I could unwrap everything, all they said was please tell Angie "THANK YOU" and I said well do!!! So THANK YOU Angie from the boys!

Also a Christmas card and this BEAUTIFUL prim candle holder.

I LOVED everything!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much!

I ordered Angie a few more things for her goodie box so she will be getting another box from me!!!

Love ya girlie!
I am off to bed my Prims.
Christmas Blessings,
Tricia XO

17 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Tricia,
    What great friends you have. Tam and Angie are great gals and I wish I could meet all of you
    someday. They are both so talented and thoughtful
    Merry Christmas,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are blessed with wonderful blog friends.
    Such talent too.
    The Christmas love is everywhere..
    Love & Joy Friend
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Tricia~
    TFS the wonderful treasures that your sweet blog friends sent you.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I've been one of yours for a while now. Hope you are doing well.
    Sending warm holiday wishes and prayers for peace and good healthy in the new year.
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU so dont need to send me anything else!!!! but I luv ya ! Glad you got it ...I think I heard you squeal from my house! Sweet socks from Tammy! Merry Christmas my friend ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet stockings from Tammy!
    Wow, that was a huge box of goodies from Angie...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm beginning to think that sweet little raggedy Angie has been taking box-packing lessons from dear ol Linda Claus herself! She sure packed a lot of goodies in there! Love your snowmen and Santa head!! Too fun! And darling stockings from Tam as well!! Merry, merry!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful post . Isn't Christmas fun? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for coming to my blog and joining! I am always delighted to meet a new blog friend!! What a wonderful box you recieved!!! You must Have been a really good girl this year!! LOL. Again thanks for coming by. I look forward to getting to know you better!!
    Merry Christmas!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!
    Amazing swap goodies!!

    Also I'm so glad you liked your little surprise stockings from me.

    Hugs my friend and have a fabulous Christmas.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute goodies that you received from both Tam and Angie...and Miss Angie..well she sure does outdo herself sometimes...I need her to come wrap my presents as I do not wrap very well. Christmas Blessings to you and your family, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great goodies from Tammy and Angie!! I saw all of Angie's goodies at her Christmas open house and her work is awesome.
    Have a great week.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful blog. I love prim so much...
    Wish you a Merry Christmas :-)

    Isobel
    The primitive Hare

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Sweetie~
    Awesome goodies~ giggles ~Spoiled Rotten?Giggles~
    Enjoy my friend~
    hugs
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tricia I LOVE all of your goodies!! You was spoiled alright!!! But you so deserve it. I'm finally caught upon my blogs so forgive me for taking so long to comment. Call me this week so we can catch up. LOVE you...hope you are feeling better.

    Christmas Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowza! You made out like a bandit! LOL What wonderful gifties you received! Aren't blogger buddies the best? I love them all, but esp. the little snowman cup w/the kiss on top~ how adorable!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    Merry Christmas!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Praying for you Sweet Lady :) I just love your blog, so glad I found you! luv and hugs, Kerrie oh and Belated Anniversary Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What great goodies! Love your blog but I think I have said this!? Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete