Hi my Prims, I wanted to show you what I got in the mail a few days ago.This is a great story of a friendship.
I went to a new blog that I just loved because I saw that this gal posted some cookies that she made and posted the recipe and I also joined her blog and made the cookies and they came out YUMMO. She loves to cook and bake and she does post recipes on her blog when she can. She is so talented that she won 1st place in a cake off, and all the winner's that won in every state got together this past weekend and had another cake off. How AWESOME is that!!!
Well, I saw on the side of her blog that she had her face book picture up and the header of her blog were these CUTE sock snowmen and snowladies.
Well, I fell in love. You all know I LOVE snowmen.
I left a comment and told her I love them and left it as that.
Her name is Kathleen but we all call her K, she left me an email and she said I have 1 left and can I send it to you.
I couldn't believe what I just read, so I asked hubby and he said that is find to email our address to her, but I said I am sending you something too, so you have to send me your address as well and she did, I bought her a cook book magazine and a prim hanger that says Grannies shortbreads.
So, we have been emailing each other ever since and we really bonded.
Look what I got....
I LOVE HIM!!!!! K and I watch the "Cake Boss' she and her friends a few years back went and waited in line for 2 hours and guess how came down the stands in the bakery, Buddy himself...So K, I am going to call him "Buddy" I even have Mr. Hillcrest hooked on the show.
Here is a closer lookie at "Buddy"..
And look at the card K sent me, I love the saying in the front...
That is such a TRUE saying.
Please stop by and check her blog out here.. http://kskronicles.blogspot.com/
Also let her know that I sent you, you are going to really enjoy her blog. She is a fabulous gal and a heart of gold and I am blessed to call her friend.
K, thank you so much for this special gift that you sent me. Buddy is staying out through the whole month of January!!!!
Thanks again girlie!
So, my friends please don't forget if you haven't signed up for my 2 giveaway's you have till January16th at mid-night! I will announce the 2 winer's on January 17th on my Grandmother's Birthday.
It is in her honor.
Have a great night everyone and love those who
are dear to your heart.
Life is short, enjoy life to the fulliest.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey G/F...! Buddy looks great in his new home! Thanks for your kind words and giving a shout out to my blog:) I made a Orange, Cranberry and Walnut cake today with an Orange Glaze. It's sooo yummmmo...I'll post it after I get one more picture. Have a great evening, my friend!
ReplyDeleteK
Tricia , Great Goodies will pay K a visit she sounds like a true gem indeed ! I hope you are feeling better since we last talked ! Stop over for a visit I have a give away going on ! Have a great evening ! big hugs lil raggedyangie
ReplyDeleteFriends are the best treasures.
ReplyDeleteI love your sweet Buddy.
Hugs to you Friend
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
What a cute snowman, at least you know he won't melt!
ReplyDeleteHave a great night and stay warm.
~Sheila
Trish love your sweet little snowman!It is great that you have found another friend.I am off to check her blog out.Have a great evening!Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteHi, Tricia - Buddy is adorable. It's such a nice thing to hear how you became friends with "K".
ReplyDeleteIt was a sweet story and thanks for sharing with us. I will visit K's blog.
Hugs,
Susan xxx
What a cute snowman!! I really LOVE snowmen too...I have so many that I've lost count. What a special gift you got from a special friend. I'm off now to check out K's blog.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Cindy
That was a ice story and buddy is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet story. Blogging opens up whole new possibilites for friendships around the world. I am glad you have a true friend. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteThat's a very sweet story! I love blogging and the friends I have met here. So happy you found my blog! Thanks for your really nice comments on my blog. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteTricia: Your snowman is darling, and yes he does look like "Buddy!"
ReplyDeleteI hope it isn't too late to enter your give-a-way as today is Friday the 13th...maybe GOOD LUCK for me??? And Jan. 17th was my hubby's birthday, also so maybe that will be more GOOD LUCK for me!
Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, theoldefarmhouse.blogspot.com as I love hearing from you. {{HUGS}} Joy
What a sweet gift! I'll visit her blog! She sure is talented! Enjoy your weekend! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little snowman and card! How sweet of her to send that to you! :) Blog friends are the best!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
Aren't online friends truly the best! Some of the sweetest gals around can be found on blogs like these.
ReplyDeleteIsn't amazing how many nice people and friends you make in blog land. Your newest follower,
ReplyDeleteLisa
Hi Tricia, Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following you back!
ReplyDeleteAw, that's so very sweet of K! The one main reason why I love this prim blog community... so many sweet and sharing hearts, I just LOVE it!! I love snowmen too and this one is a cutie! The words on the card are very touching also.
ReplyDeleteHave a grand week, my dear friend~
K sounds like a sweetie - in more ways than one! Anyone who can bake has my vote!! ;o) Your little Buddy is so very cute - how kind of K to send him to you. Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteKathleen is one sweet woman and that sock snowman is the cutest! What a wonderful surprise. It's so neat to see moments of human kindness like this. Reassures my faith in humanity!
ReplyDelete