Hi Prims,
I want to wish you all A Happy Healthy Peaceful New Year(2012)!! I am doing a giveaway, it is 2 giveaways in honor of my Grandmother's Birthday Jan.17th, which will be the day I announce 2 lucky winners. Also why I am doing this giveaway is because I feel very blessed to have wonderful, faithful follower's on my blog and many that have become good friends!
I wanted to start the New Year 2012 with a bang!
So, all I want is for you to leave a comment here on this post that you would love to enter in my giveaway. The 1st person I pick will be able to pick #1 giveaway or #2 giveaway then next gal that gets picked and you will get the other giveaway!
All I want is for you to make a comment that you want to enter and write down an idea to make 2012 a better year for yourself and all other follower's(blogger's).
Here is Giveaway #1
Here is Giveaway#2
Then in each of these giveaway's will be extra goodies and it is the same thing in each giveaway, so the 2 winner's should be VERY, VERY HAPPY!!!!!
So, come on gals sign up and tell your prim buddies too.
I wanted to shout out a BIG THANK YOU to my friend Dana, we always do a swap but things were busy and me NOT feeling well, we do a Christmas
swap and yes you guessed it, Dana sent me my Christmas goodie box.....
I want all you PRIMS TO KNOW THAT DANA IS GETTING HERS THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!
LOOK at what Dana sent me, she spoiled me again, I LOVE to swap with my friend Dana....
Check this out...
My TARTS!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!
MORE....
See the snowman and Santa, they are tarts but I don't have the heart to melt them! I told Dana on the phone they are too DARN cute!!!!!
The smell in awesome, I lite one up and you can smell it throughout our homestead..
There is MORE..
LOOKIE at the Cold Stone creamery, rich milk chocolate, hot cocoa mix. I can't wait for a COLD day make this and curl up with this and a quilt and a great book!!!!!!!
Oh my Dana, I love everything you sent me. You spoil me rotten!
Love you girlie and I hope you love what I have sent you, I know you will!!!!
The BIG news in our homestead is that our baby boy, well he just turned 17 yrs old this past Dec., went this school vacation and past his permit on the FIRST try.We are so proud of him I had to take the picture of him right there, and Dad had the week off so he was there and both of us were proud parents, but Matthew was VERY PROUD because kids were coming out shaking their head NO and looking sad but when Matthew came out of the room he was smiling from ear to ear.
We are PROUD of you kiddo!!!!
Here is a picture of him...
They are growing up to FAST and I can tell I am having a hard time with it, but I am so proud of both of our sons. Mr. Hillcrest and I did a great job (in this day an age it is hard to raise great kids but we did), we gave them, Christ, right from wrong, great grades in school and college, picking good friends to hang with, and they BOTH HAVE HEARTS OF GOLD! It doesn't sound like we are PROUD parent OH YES we are!
So there you all go, Please sign up for my 2 giveaway's and I hope you all enjoed my post.
Enjoy your time with the ones you love because life is short.
Live everyday like it is your last, smile, laugh and DON't worry about the small stuff. remember it is a New Year.(2012)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Till next time my prims,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia XO
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Trish,
ReplyDeleteFirst off...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! :)
Wishing you and your family a new year filled with love, laughter and many blessings!!!
I would love to be entered into your giveaway.
What a wonderful way to honor your grandma.
And Dana did it again!!! :)
So many fabulous goodies.
What a sweet and wonderful friend you have there.
And Congratulations to Matthew! Way to go kiddo.
Big hug,
Tam
hey GF im gonna sit this awesome give away out since we just swapped but GOOD LUCK TO ALL ! Wowserz great goodies from Dana , all so cute! Congrats to Matt and I gotta say it ...he looks so much like my Zane they could be twins no joke! Hope you have a great New Year and Happy Birthday to your Grandma in heaven ! big hugs lilraggedyangie
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years Trish to you and your family! I hope that the new year brings many new and exciting things to each of you this year! Love the awesome goodies from Dana,she did spoil you with so many nice things.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Matt,he sure looks happy and proud of himself( rightly so) !
How sweet of you to do a giveaway in remembrance of your Grandmother...I know how special she was to you.Please sign me up for your giveaway. I plan on taking a little time each day just for me this year,I think that it would be a great stress reliever just to have a few minutes each day just to do something that I want.Many blessings this year my friend!Hugs,Jen
LOVE swaps and so need to get back into them!!!! I hope to make 2012 better by just enjoying things. I've always been one to SAY that and yet when it comes down to it, I don't. Things are so starting to look up and I want to keep this positive energy following!!!! I would sure love to enter your giveway!!! Everything is so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteWow...your swap goodies are wonderful. You are blessed to have such a wonderful friend. Please enter me in your generous giveaway. How awesome...not one, but two giveaways!!! Hmmm....what would make 2012 even better? Well, I think we need to be more compassionate and forgiving to our neighbors.
ReplyDeletehugs,
Carol
grams1garden
Such a wonderful giveaway!!! I would love to be entered in!!! To make it a better year ~ find more joy in your step and lets extend a helping hand where needed.
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful goodies you received from Dana!!!
Congrats Matthew!!!
Prim Blessings
Happy New Year!
Robin
Happy New Year! I would love to be entered in your give away. Such nice things.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Trish..! And congrats to your son, that is always a "special" day when they obtain their driving permit! Please enter me in your give away...I'm looking forward to doing more "me" this year, not to sound selfish, the past two years have been a bit of the tightening of the purse and this year will be our 25th wedding anniversary, so plans are being made for some trips...!! Thanks for posting your goodies..!
ReplyDeleteK
Hi, Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI would love to be included in your giveaway!
I can't believe the wonderful things you
received. The blackened beeswax and pantry cake are my favorites.
Thank you so much for having a giveaway. The way I plan to make 2012 better is to start my weight loss plan today (which I did) and to stick with it until I lose the 35 pounds I need to lose for my heart health.
Hugs,
Susan
Don't sweat the small stuff...is right!! Life is just too short to get bogged down, so take the good with the bad and move forward.... I can see the joy in Matthew's smile about getting the drivers permit...WTG Matt~~~
ReplyDeleteYour goodies from Dana and awesome!! Wow, she DID spoil you, but something tells me you deserved it!!
I would love to be a part of your fantastic giveaway....Love the precious goodies you have selected and know the new owners will squeal if selected....
Again, Happiest of New Years and may your blessing be abound and goodness surround you!
Always, Faye
Love all of those swap goodies, Trish and your Giveaways are just fantastic! Sign me up as I'd love to win either of them. Posting on my sidebar, regardless!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
xxxooo
Vicky
I am new to your Blog and so glad that I found it! I will enter, but you may disqualify me if you like....
ReplyDeleteI have added your Blog to my favourites..
Happy New Year!
Marion
Happy New Year's Friend!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered into your giveaway.
I am continuing to SEEK HIS JOY!! In the New Year!! And to share it. What a handsome son you have. And the goodies from your friend (awesome)
Love & Joy to you
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
I'd love to be entered in your giveaway - bloggers are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteTricia I'm so glad you liked all of your goodies....Please burn those tarts you know I'll make you more just like them!!! :) Congrats to Matthew for getting his permit on the first try....that's awesome. Tell him I said to have fun driving, now he's going to drive you crazy to drive all the time like Tyler did.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck everybody with the giveaway!!
Big Hugs,
Dana
Happy New Year! Yes you and Mr Hillcrest raised wonderful boys.Count me in on the giveaways.For New Years I'd say just slow down and enjoy the simple things every day.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet double give away.
And CONGRATULATIONS to Matthew...and it isn't every first try that one passes...good job!
Great swap with Dana...you both always send and receive such fun useful goodies.
Blessings for a better new year.
Karen
Congrats to your son! Great job! Please sign me up for your giveaways. I have so many thoughts/goals/ideas for the New year. One of which is to keep up with all my blog friends better, slow down some, enjoy the moments as they come.
ReplyDeleteTake care and Happy New Year!
Cathy
Happy New Year! What a great friend to send you so many wonderful goodies.Congrats to your son and to you parents for a job well done. It is very difficult raising children these days, my youngest is in college now and I can't believe the times goes so fast. I will be spending this year taking better care of myself and doing a few things for myself that I have neglected, putting children first all of the time (well you know)! What an awesome giveaway, thanks for entering me. Wishing you well in the new year. Blessings ~Sara
ReplyDeleteHappy 2012!
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter your give-away. Everyone loves comments, So I'm going to try to leave more comments to bloggers this coming year.
Dana's gift box looks like a dream, lucky you!
Happy Birthday to your handsome son
Happy New Year Dear Tricia!! Wow....what an awesome way to start the new year - and so sweet to do it in remembrance of your grandmother. What a special tribute. I would be honored to be entered....The one thing I'm going to try to be better at in 2012 is the art of forgiveness. I've always tried, but I think there's room for improvement....and after all, if we carry the hurt with us, it just adds to the original harm all the more....I've posted your giveaway on my blog sidebar also. I'm hoping your new year is wonderful and filled to overflowing with joy, promise, and blessings....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (Love your wonderful goodies from Dana - as always, her goodies are amazing....and big congrats to Matt!! Woo Hoo!!) :o)
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia! Happy New Year! Thank you so much for finding my blog and joining. I love your blog and all your prim decor. We have some things in common, I have a daughter that just turned 17 and just got her license. Such a fun time for them right now. Looking forward to reading more from your blog. Blessings to you and yours! :)
ReplyDeletePlease count me in your generous giveaway! Congrats to your son and you, too. This will be an interesting year for me with lots of changes. I hope to have a heart of gratitude every day and in all I do.
ReplyDeleteGreat swap items!!! How fun. Congrats on raising such great kids in this day and time. That is something. Please enter me in your giveaway. Oh, I also like to contact those who make comments on my blog through e-mail. Can you give me your addy? www.frontporchprimitives@hotmail.com Thanks -Steph-
ReplyDeleteOooh..love your giveaway goodies! Please include me in the drawing. I think one thing we could all do to make our world a better place would be to give more of ourselves...whether it is calling someone to say hello and see how they are, volunteering, or making dinner for a sick neighbor.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your 'boy' and Prim Blessings!
Tricia: HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR WONDERFUL FAMILY! And thanks so much for leaving a sweet comment on my blog! I REALLY appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute give-a-ways and I would love to be entered, and of course win! LOL
Your boys sound like wonderful young men and you have every reason to be proud of them! WOW, Congratulations to Matthew on passing on the first try! He's the first I've heard that did that! My girls took 3 or 4 times!!!
Thank you again for the comment and "pick me!"
{{HUGS}} Joy
Hi, Tricia,
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you. :-) Thank you for stopping by my blog and inviting me to enter your giveaway. You have such beautiful items. I would love to enter...very sweet of you to do it in honor of your grandmother.♥
One of the things I am always trying to work on is organization. I know we all stay busy, so I am trying to organize my time better so I can get everything done with as little stress as possible! :)
Happy belated birthday to your son, and congratulations to him for passing his driver's test, on the first time no less!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful year.
Great giveaways! Thank you much for being so generous!
ReplyDeleteFor a better year, I believe in doing what our Pastor asked us to do at Christmas Eve service. To be a light to the world at least once each month. Everyone was given a paper with 12 inches of string tied on it. Each month you trim off an inch if you were a light. The string represents a candle wick. His analogy is better than mine. But I hope ya get the point. LOL. Everyone can do this, doesn't matter if you believe in God or not.
Dana was super sweet sending you all those goodies!
Congrats to your son! They do grow up so fast. My son is 11 and changes are happening. Of course I think that it's all happening too soon, my baby is not old enough for all this yet. Sigh! ;)
Have a great day!!
Jessica
Happy New Year Dear Trica! What a sweet thing to do, to have a giveaway in honor of your Grams Birthday.Your Gramma would be so proud of you, that you are sharing her special day with us all! How very sweet of you!!!I just know she had to be special...as we share the same B-Day...mine is on the 17th too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Matthew on his first try and suceeding in passing his permit. Now the fun begins..MOM!! heheheh
Dana for sure spoiled you once again,she sent you so many wonderful goodies. You gals always do such awesome swaps.
One of the things I am going to try and work on for the new year is trying to stay healthier, last year was the pits for me. With a healthier Mary,means I will be able to blog more and visit and comment more with all my friends:)
Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Healthy New Year! Big Hugs Mary
Ps......Almost forgot hehe..... Please enter me into you generous giveaway, I would be so honored for you too :)
Happy New Year to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteWhat a generous Giveaway! Please enter me!
Congratulations to Matthew. How exciting. I remember those days with my 2 older boys. Wasn't that long ago!
I am going to try to work on Less Stress!
And taking care of myself for a change. I really let myself go these past couple of years...I want to lose weight which is a must and just enjoy life. I carry everything around on my shoulders...am always stressed out...let everything bother me. So hopefully I can stick to these goals.
sandraallen260@centurytel.net
Your son so cute and looks very happy about the permit! They do grow up too fast. Happy New Year! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered in your wonderful giveaway, in honor of your Grandmother! That is so sweet. Congratulations to your handsome son also. This year I really need to de-stress and quit worrying about everything. Also, I am going to try a healthier lifestyle,as I just found out I am a diabetic, so I really have no choice. (kinda scares me) "I am also going to try and come out of my shell. Have a wonderful New Year Tricia, and thanks for the chance in your giveaway.
Tricia, so glad you came by to visit and gave me the opportunity to visit and follow your blog. The giveaway just icing on the cake. Blessings and I will be back.
ReplyDeleteTricia ~
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and congrats to your son! What a wonderful, generous give-away, but let some one else have a better chance by not entering me. I recently won a give-away so I feel blessed.
In 2012 I hope to hook and stitch more and stress less. Easier said than done!
Hugs :)
Lauren
Happy New Year! You have every right to be proud of your kids! Here's to another good year
ReplyDeletefor all of us bloggers! Blessings to you and your family...
Hi, Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering my giveaway.
If you will send me your e-mail address I'll send you an invitation to Pinterest. :-)
Tricia - What a wonderful blessing to have such a great friend as Dana! Everyone deserves a friend or two like that! It's nice to have someone else SPOIL us huh?!! I think we forget as women, mom's, wife's, etc that we deserve to be spoiled too - we're so use to doing the spoiling, and if your like me I never think about spoiling myself so it's good to have good friends that take care of that for us! GOOD JOB DANA!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Matthew too!!!! AND YOU AND MR!!!! GOOD JOB!!!! (I think that is the BEST reward we could ever get.... raising GREAT kids! I think my Mr and I have done a good job too! hee hee hee!!!) I have a daughter that THINKS she needs her permit.... agh... I'm just not ready to go there yet-even if she is a GREAT kid!!!
Love your giveaway too! What a great honor for your grandma! Grandmas are just the best aren't they!?!
For me... making a difference in 2012.. WOW! Do you have all day??? :) My #1 is this: To make each and every day count! And in order to do that, I need to put me FIRST! Not in a selfish way - but a selfless way - I am always so busy taking care of and doing for everyone else - that in the past 28 years I've let "me" go... so it is time to TAKE TIME FOR ME and by doing so, I KNOW I will be better at taking care of everyone else! I want to be happy, positive, healthy, fit and in shape!, fun, have energy, enjoy every minute I have here on earth, make memories and REMEMBER them forever! :) AND.... I want to live to be 101 years old! SO I better start taking care of me... because IF I don't... no-one else will, right? So, early to bed (this will be sooooo hard!), early to rise (to rise rested will be a SHOCK!) ... will make me healthy, wealthy (in my memories) and WISE! :) Happy NEW 2012!!! To everyone!!!
HUGS!!!!!! HUGS!!!!!!
Shontell
Love those tarts. They are so cute. Thanks for the chance to win in your giveaways.
ReplyDeleteI love this giveaway. Please enter me. I will put your lovely giveaway on my blog sidebar.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day ,
Sue
Hi, Tricia~ Awesome giveaway~ Wonderful way to celebrat Grandma's Birthday!!!Very kind of you!!!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me~
Love the goodies from Dana ~ yep she is spoiling you rotten ~ giggles~
Congrats to Matthew~ way to go!!!
Way to go Mom & Dad pat you both on your backs for raising up your kids the good old fashioned way~love it!!!!Don't hear it too often~
blessings to you my friend~
Good luck to all on the giveaway~
smiles
Teresa
Hi Tricia! So sorry I missed this giveaway! Thanks for letting me know! I haven't been around much in the last week. Wonderful items you are offering up for your grandma's Birthday! I'd love to be entered. :)
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
Tricia... I am so glad that I caught your comment over at Carmen's Primcats blog. For some insane reason, blogger has not been sending your posts to my inbox. I have had that happen with a few that I follow. I was thinking about you and thought you had taken a break from blogging during the holidays. I'll be going back and catching up with your life and wonderful photos. I relogged into your blog and hope that corrects the problem.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to be reading your posts again! I hope this comment finds you feeling well. You are a terrific lady, and I love to read about you and your hubby. It reminds me so much of the fun that Dan and I have. Congrats to Matthew on his big accomplishment!! I remember taking Jacob for his permit...A huge moment in a person's life. I was so blessed to be a part of it. Seems like yesterday... *sigh*
For 2012, I am looking to block out the negativity in this world. It does no good to dwell on the petty stuff. It can drag a person down. Life speeds by so fast, and I am determined to relax and take in the moments that are often overlooked. Especially when I get moving to fast and do not take the time to soak it all in. Happy New Year! I really feel that 2012 is going to be a special and wonderful year for everyone!! :)
I am following gfc. Great giveaway by the way.
ReplyDeleteterrylee5151 at aol dot com
Would love to have you stop by my blog.
cool stuffs!
ReplyDeleteparenting articles
Trica, Congratulations to Matthew, what an accomplishment. I am dreading those days with my 3. I love the goodies you swapped, looks like fun! I am a new follower and I would love to be entered in your giveaway. Your blog is great!! I an hoping this year I will slow down and realize I do need to do everything right now. I hope I listen!!!
ReplyDeleteWell..I thought I already entered but just checked and I guess I forgot when I read this the first time. Please put my name in the hat..I have been a follower of yours for a long time and I think I have you in my favorites on my side bar. I almost didn't get to see your comment...sometimes they stay in the approval thing and i don't get that email so I check it once in a while. I guess I will check it more often. Maybe if I have a give away I will do it on my GM Birthday and my DD Nellie's is the same day (and of course she is named after my GM :)
ReplyDeleteHow sweet to do a giveaway in honor of your grandmother. I am going to try to be more thoughtful and mention more of my blog buddies on my blog this year! Thanks! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower but would still like to be part of the cutest giveaway I have seen! Thanks and blessings!
ReplyDeleteTricia, I am a new follower and hope to also call you friend. Thanks so much for stopping over to my blog and signing up for my giveaway! Then to get this kind invite to join you here on yours! I love that this giveaway is in honor of your Grandma! Also it is so nice to know someone who loves their family as much as you do! God has indeed blessed with me with a new friend! Blessings to you and your family for 2012! Thanks
ReplyDeleteDonna