Hi my Prims,
I wanted to share a very special gift that I received from Trace, her blog is
Granny Trace Scraps & Squares. Please stop by her blog, it is wonderful!
Here is what Trace sent me...
A homemade prim pillow with a bunny, and inside the package is another prim bunny with sweetheart candies and beautiful spring napkins and a very beautiful card. Here is the bunny, I took it out so you can see it and where I put it.
Now here is where I put Mr. Prim Bunny...
Also here is where I put my prim pillow that Trace made for me. It is in my prim office on my cozy chair....
Trace thank you so much for my homemade goodies that you made for me from your heart. I will treasure these gifts forever.
You are a sweet and dear friend and I am blessed to have your friendship. HUGS and KISSES friend!
I also want to share with you a new farm that was built in our small quaint town, it is called..
It is amazing. Hubby and I took a ride last night to go and buy a few things from the farm.
Everything is antibiotic free and everything is grown right there. I have pictures from inside the farm.
We bought tomatoes, basil, cheese, bread, chicken, steak and honey that is made fresh right from Hopkinton. We will be going back to buy more fresh vegetables and meats! So if you live near by go and check it out you will love it.
Their meats are also antibiotic free and no hormones and no growth drugs. That is why we bought steak and chicken there and we plan on buying all our meats there, it is alittle pricey but it is SO much better for you and it is worth every cent!
Here is some more pictures inside of the farm...
This is the honey we bought. It was delicious in my tea that I had last night.
Here is some of there cheeses.. also bought some great cheese there as well.
All different pancake mixes and waffles mixes. Also fresh maple syrup, very rich tasting and we bought that as well.
This is where they grow all fruits and vegetables, with no hormones and no antibiotics.
Now of course they also make homemade goodies..
YUMMO!
YUMMO again. but we didn't buy any goodies.
We will be going back every week for fresh fruit and vegetables and meat at this beautiful farm.
I hope you enjoyed the tour of our new farm.
Again. Trace my friend thank you so much for my special, beautiful gifts you sent me.
Till next time,
Be kind to each other and give
extra hugs and kisses to your
loved ones and enjoy each day to
the fullest.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia XO
Sunday, February 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Love your goodies from Trace! She sure is a sweetheart! The new farm looks wonderful - have a good week ~*~Lisa
ReplyDeleteEvening Friend
ReplyDeleteI found it. You are so very welcome.
I just love that you put my pillow on your comfy chair.
The farm looks awesome. I agree a little extra money is worth it.
Love & HUGS to you Friend
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Wonderful gifts from your friend Trace, love those bunnies, so perfect for Spring! And what a wonderful farmer's market you have, wish we had something similar around here, I hate buying from the supermarkets when I know that the producers get next to nothing for their produce. I'd also LOVE to buy local. We have farmer's markets in the summer months around here but nothing in the winter. Thanks for sharing all your lovely pictures! Deb
ReplyDeleteLove the bunny pilow and prim bunny. What a wonderful person to send such beautiful gifts. The market makes me long for Summer and fresh vegetables.
ReplyDeleteI hope your feeling better.
Donna
Love the bunnies from your dear friend! They look wonderful on display.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing your visit to the farm. It looks splendid. I wish there was one near my home town. Buying your food products there is definitely worth every penny! :)
Warm Wishes,
Brenda
Wow, your goodies from Trace are just adorable. How sweet of her. Thanks for sharing the pics of the new farmers market. Awesome looking yummy goodies!
ReplyDeletehugs!
Carol
Good Evening, Friend! Love the pillow and bunny..! The pillow looks perfect on your chair:) I LOVE markets...we have several here in my area, and its always fun to walk and shop for fresh purchases. When you come to PA, we'll be sure to visit them:) Have a great week..Hugs, K
ReplyDeleteLove your goodies from Trace. Bunnies are adorable. Trace is a wonderful person.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful farm.
Hi, my sweet friend:
ReplyDeleteWhen I visit you can we go to the Market?
I love your bunnies. I have your snowman
in the cone in my kitchen and the others scattered around and they are staying out
until April!! I love them.
Hugs,
Susan
Great prim goodies!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful farm to go shopping at.
hugs,
Cindy
Love the goodies you got from Trace ~ she sure is a sweetie and she makes wonderful things!!!
ReplyDeleteI went to a farm market simular to the one you went to ~ they had a resturant attached to it. They had such wonderful goodies and everything is from local farms. I believe it was called Field to Fork.
Prim Blessings
Robin
What great prim goodies you received from your friend! Love them.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the farm 'tour', looks like a GREAT place to shop :D
Love your goodies from Trace. She is a very sweet gal! The market looks awesome.
ReplyDeleteWhat a boat load of goodies and all so wonderful! The market also had some great things. Your pics are great! Valentine's blessings to you!
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful goodies you recieved from Trace!!! That farm looks good too..especially the sweets. Take care, Janice
ReplyDeleteLovely goodies you received! And I love the farm. Would love to have something like that near us! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteLove those wonderful goodies from Trace! That farm is lovely too, would be nice to be able to buy food year round from our locals here, well we do have one place that we go to when we are in that area. There is nothing like farm fresh food! Happy Valentines Day!!
DeleteHugs, Trish
Tricia, Love the goodies from Sweet Trace shes so talented ! That farm is diving but yer killing me with the sweets lickin the screen is gonna get my raggedy rear electrocuted :0) ! Happy Valentines Day to you too Sweets! hugs lilraggedyangie
ReplyDelete