Saturday, February 18, 2012

I am so Honored!

Hi my Prims,

I am so honored because I have been chosen not by one blogger friend but two blogging friends, that picked me for The Versatile Blogger Award.
I was chosen by Old Time Pickers...Cindy and Chosen by The Rusty Thimble...Brenda.
Thank you ladies so much for this honor.
You all you see that I posted this award on the side of my blog.
Now how this works is I pick 10 blogger's to pass this to and I leave a comment on their blog and then I have to write 7 things about myself.

These are the friends chosen for this award.

here goes...
1.lilraggedyangie... Angie

2.Linda Parker's Paradise...Linda

3.basketnprims...Pam

4.Front Porch Primitives...Steph

5.Granny Trace Scraps & Squares...Trace

6.Yesterday Once More...Dan

7.The Stone House Primitives...Kendra

8.Civil Folks...Pam

9.My Colonial Home...Karen

10.Tolentreasures...Cathy
I will contact you on your blog and leave a comment to head over to my blog and read about it.

Now I need to tell you 7 things about myself...
1. I love to collect primitive and colonial items

2. I love my family, my 2 sons and my wonderful, loving , best friend, supportive,and lover my husband Ken of 23 blissful years of marriage.

3. The Lord in the center of our family and marriage.

4. I love to scrapbook.

5. I love to knit.

6. I love to bake and cook.

7. I love all the friends that I have made from blogging.

So there you have it.
Now it is your turn to pass this award to 10 bloggers  and tell 7 things about yourself.

Tell next time
Blessings,
Tricia

17 comments:

  1. tricia, thanks so much for honoring me with this. I love that it is a Versatile blogging award. I will grab the award and post it soon. Loved learning a little more about you. thanks again for this honor.
    hugs,
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tricia! Such pressure though, seven things about myself...hmmm. Thanks for passing it on! I'll work on that! Nice getting to know you better!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tricia posting I love your seven things, This is a great way to get to know bloggers.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great getting to know you a little better.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Tricia:
    Wow, 2 nominations! I am happy for you. I had a bit of a dilema today, maybe I'm being ridiculous but it is what it is. If you read my post later you might understand.
    It's nice getting to know the little things about each other.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Two nominations! Makes it twice as nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award!!! I received one too!
    Loved learning some new things about you!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy for you sweet Friend!
    You deserve it. I too loved learning about you.
    Thank you tooo.
    Hugs Love & JOY
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a wonderful versatile blogger..Blessinsa nd enjoy your honours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Tricia....I hope I can think of some interesting tid bits that people don't know about me! lol

    I enjoyed reading yours - it gets us to know each other a bit deeper doesn't it?

    Thanks again,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Tricia!!!! I have been reading Tasha Tudor's book and being so thankful for you all weekend for introducing us to her:) Thank you for choosing me for this lovely award!!! I can't wait to pass it on to other deserving blogger friends. I love your blog and it makes me happy to visit with you. Now.....I think I will go paste my award on my sidebar.
    -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww shucks Tricia arent you sweet ill post it soon and pass it on it may be a few days but will let you know when I do !

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Tricia. I will leave the 7 things on my blog but when I tried to grab the button, I got a copyright alert!

    I appreciate you nominating me.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good for you, you deserve it. Your blog is awesome! Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete