Hi my Prims,
Frist I wanted to thank each and everyone of you that have been praying for me. I am sore but doing well. The heartfelt comments and emails and phone calls from my friends really has helped. You are all so very dear to my heart.
Also thank you to Wendy for posting that beautiful tree and everyone that posted it on their blogs on the side bar melted my heart.
I wanted to show you what my hubby bought me. These came in the mail a couple of days ago, I think it was Monday.
Three of these beautiful bowls. I LOVE them. I did change a few things on top of the hutch with the help of my hubby. Here is the before....
See on top, this is the before and now here is the after....
It looks so much better, you can see my jugs and bowls and the antique ice cream maker SO MUCH better!
Here is what I did with the HUGE gray basket that was up there, hubby put it here for me....
Now here are some pictures of Hubby's office, he collects ships...
Yup, I bet you see the tree to your right and he wants to keep it up, so I put up off white prim lights on there for him but yoou GUESSED it I FORGOT to light the tree and show you all. I will next time!!!
Also, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to Angie, my friend.
She sent me these after my surgery...
Angie is a very dear friend.
My favorite color as well...
Aren't they beautiful. Thank you Angie so much.I am sorry I haven't been able to post them sooner. I treasure our friendship SO much!!!!
So that is it for now.
Again to my friends thank you for your thoughts and prayers.
I am catching up on my beautiful emails that I have recieved from many of you.
Thank you all that sent me beautiful cards and your phone calls!
You are all the BEST!!!!!!
Spring Blessings,
Give your love ones those
extra hugs and kisses,
Hugs to you all,
Tricia XO
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so happy your surgery went well and that you have happy things to come home to It sure pleases the heart to see everything you love in place and hubby there for support. I love his ships and its a nice thing to keep the tree up I also keep mine up all year.
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better Tricia! Those flowers are so beautiful. Angie kept us all up to date and am one blogger who was glad she did. Love your new redo and glad you are back to bloggong. Take care, Janice
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better Trish, very proud to display the tree on my blog. What wonderful bowls!..and the flowers are simply beautiful.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Ronda
Sending hugs and hopes for a quick recovery.
ReplyDeleteAwww ....I love you tooooooooooo! Give Kenny a hug for me for taking such good care of you and for buying you those awesome bowls LOVE THEM !!! I love his office the ships are super cool ! Rest up my friend but I am glad to see you posted ! hugs lil raggedy angie
ReplyDeleteHi Trish,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you are feeling more like yourself.
How sweet of Angie to send you those beautiful flowers.
Love your bowls. What a sweet hubby you have.
Big Hug,
Tam
What beautiful bowls Tricia! How wonderful of your hubby to get them for you! I like how you changed things up to display, I wish I had such nice things as you do :) Your hubby's office is very nice. I hope you are feeling better very soon and that was really nice of Angie to get you those beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful and restful evening:0
hugs, Trish
Hope and pray you continue to heal and enjoy your springtime! I really like your photos. Angie is a peach!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics and sweet gifts! So glad that you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteCathy
SO glad to see you posting again Tricia! I've been thinking about you a lot and praying for you! You must be feeling well to be up, about, and tweaking. Either that or you're itching to play, hehe. Take it easy though and don't over-do it! You sure don't want to be down again. Praying for a speedy recovery~
ReplyDeleteHi, sweetie! I'm sorry you lost my phone number, I will call you as soon as I get a chance to catch my breath. So many trips to tests and they are so far away.
ReplyDeleteI'm so relieved and thankful that this ordeal is over for you. We love you and want you to
be well and healthy.
I'll talk to you soon. The bowls are gorgeous, what a guy! I like your re-arranging too.
Hugs & Luv,
Susan
Good to hear from you Tricia! Looks like even though you have had a time of it you have still been getting around. That's great!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bowls. And your hubbys office is very cool.
Have a beautiful day!
Carmen and the Primcats
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see you are up and at the things you love...seems nothing keeps you down! That's a good thing.
Your bowls are beautiful! I have a passion for bowls too but find I can't get anymore because of 'space' issues...although they are always jumping out at me and saying 'buy me'!
Beautiful flowers...What a sweet friend Angie is.
Blessings,
Karen
Tricia~ So happy to hear you are doing better.Your hubby is always so thoughtful to you.The top of the hutch looks so much better shows off your wonderful pieces.Keeping you in prayer.Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteGood Afternoon, Tricia..! So glad to hear you up and about. Love those bowls..! My husband would like one of them to eat his soup in...haha
ReplyDeleteTake care and rest when you need to..Call me when you want to chat:) Hugs and Prayers..K
So glad to see you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLove your new/old bowls! They look great on your hutch/cabinet.
Angie has kept me updated with your situation. My Mom and I have both been through similar situation and I know the relief you must be feeling. God is good and He will see you through. My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your full recovery!
It's so nice to see you feeling better enough to post. I love the changes you and your husband made. How nice he is to help you. Your yellow bowls are so pretty. What a wonderful gift. Love the ship office:) Angie is a dear. I am so glad you have her. Have a wonderful day. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteHi Trica, so good to see that you are back to blogging. I am so happy for you that you are feeling better, and that your ordeal is now behind you. Will con't to keep you in my thoughts and prayers till your 100%. How sweet and thoughtful of Angie to send you those beautiful flowers. Having such thoughtful and caring friends, can make for the best medicine. Hope you con't to improve and your feeling like your ole' self in no time! Wishing you a wonderful day, filled with lots of sunshine and smiles.....Hugs Mary
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Tricia
ReplyDeleteso good to see you post love the bowls and all of you photos
Still sending up prayers, take it easy and take care of you.
Been thinking about your mom
Big hugs
Brenda
Welcome back Tricia! So glad to read your voice again :o) I see you couldn't get back to tweaking quick enough... lol. It's good you have hubby to help you. Kudos to him for the bowls... he knows what his lovey likes. I love his ships too! Nautically nice :) Take care luv.
ReplyDeleteHugs~Carol
Hi Tricia!
ReplyDeleteJust checking into see how your's feeling? Good I hope.
Hugs!
Carmen and the Primcats
Hello,glad to hear you feel better.Enjoy your blog and your wonderful primitive home.Blessings,Francine.
ReplyDelete