Hi my Prims,
I wanted to say Happy Easter and Happy Passover to everyone.
I hope and pray you all are having a blessed day with your family and
maybe friends!
I also wanted to show you what my friend Angie sent me this week.
The return address said The Easter Bunny GIGGLE but I knew who sent it.
My Buddy and VERY dear friend Angie, here is my goodie box.
I am sending out a goodie box to her this week.Last week was a hard week for me.
Here is what Angie lilraggedy sent me..
Holy Cannoli, Angie sent me so much.
Here is another picture...
Isn't he a cutie pie. Almost everything that Angie sent me she made just not the molds and this sweet little bunny above. She ordered that for me.
LOOKIE at my chocolate bunny. No not real chocolate but doesn't he look like you could eat him!
I LOVE him. This is Angie's OWN pattern she made up herself.
Someone else took Angie's pattern and made it her own, which I don't find
a nice thing to do. The way you should do it is email the gal and ask if she could use that pattern and I know Angie well enough that she would have said "YES" and just give Angie credit for the pattern because Angie has a heart of GOLD, she would have been so happy to share her pattern.
I don't craft much but I do know that this is what you SHOULD do in blogland.
More pictures..
WOOOHOOO, My eggs that I fell in love with and do you see one of the copper molds I put them in.
LOVE, LOVE the heart!XOXO
I love pink and this is a box that is going on my desk in my office. LOVE it.
Another recipe, YUMMY!
Now check this out...
Isn't he the best thing you have ever seen. I love her work and she also puts A LOT OF LOVE in her work.
Here is what I made for our setting for Easter dinner. They were already made, I bought them. I just added our names and date.
I thought they were so cute. So, yep I bought them.
Now I wanted to share with you all a gift that a special friend sent to me.
It is K as we her friends call her.
It was a surprise. My hubby got the mail and said here this is for you. I opened it and it said that this was from Kathleen.
Kathleen ordered this for me and here it is and I will then tell you the great reason why.
I love her, thank you K so much. It made me cry but in a great way. I was so touched.
It is made my Angels for Hope and here is what it said(sorry it came out blurry so I am going to type it).
Someone special requested you to receive this "Angel for Hope" so you would know you are cared about and loved.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Well, K I lost it when I read this and then Hubby said why are you crying and I read it to him and he giggled and said see you are loved and cared for.
It was HAPPY TEARS but it meant the world to me.
I treasure our friendship and enjoy our talks on the phone.
I just wish we lived closer.
I think you know how much this means to me and she is going somewhere VERY special. You can't pick your family but you can pick your friends.
Love you K very much!!!
As some of you know I passed kidney stones a while back and when they did the cat scan (it was God's Blessing for the kidney stones) and I know you are saying HUH, WHY??? well, they found a cyst. that covers my whole right kidney but they couldn't do anything because of the lump on my breast and the surgery was in a week and then radaition treatment, now that the lump is gone and I pray that it is GONE for GOOD, and treatment is done and I have it in the back of my mind( ALWAYS) that it might come back but like hubby told me and my sweet dear friend Colleen told me you CAN'T think and worry everyday about that. So, I have got in touch with The New England Urology Associates. So, I will be dealing with some testing and seeing what they will be doing about the cyst on my right kidney.
I asked my Hubby what can one person go through. My husband has been there very step of the way and has been so supportive and loving,he is my ROCK. I know that I have said this before that he is my ROCK but my Husband deserves a metal for
being the BEST #1 Hubby in the world.
When I just need to talk we talk, when I just need to pray we pray together when I just need to cry (and that is a lot before and after my breast surgery and treatment), he just holds me and lets me cry.
My Hubby also makes me laugh and that is the best medication EVER!
This year has to be the worst year for me.
I do have to put things in perspective and my hubby does that for me. We are very blessed for SO many things in our life and one of the BIGGEST blessing is our sons and they are healthy, strong and happy.What more can we ask for but there is SO much more to be thankful for but I am not going to make a list.
Okay I think I rambled enough but thank you for reading it and understanding.
I couldn't ask for better friends that I have here on blogland, another blessing I have.
In closing please hug and kiss
your loved ones and say "I LOVE YOU"
everyday to them.
My hubby and I say it many times a day and
when he calls me from work and when he comes home
from work and when we go to bed we have NEVER not kissed
and say I LOVE YOU!
I am one lucky girl, as many of you out there are lucky and blessed to have wonderful, loving and supportive husband's too.
Spring Blessings
Hugs and Kisses,
Tricia XO
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Happy Easter, Tricia!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tam
Happy Easter Tricia! I think about you often and pray that this year will be buch better!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Debbie K
What the Easter Bunny lives in OHIO??? NO WAY !!! LOL Hope you had a great weekend ! Love your place settings and your gift from K so sweet ! Even though you have afew more hurdles ahead , you have a strong support system and you can overcome ! Have a great week ! hugs lil ragggedy angie
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, love all your goodies from Angie, how sweet!! And the gift from K, so touching!!
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well for you with the tests. So great to have a loving and supportive Hubby, I am blessed with one as well. Truly my bestest friend!!
Take care!!
Hugs,
Lorna
Happy Easter! Things will get better from here on out, you will see; soon you will put this all behind you, and be able to uplift someone else, with your successful recovery.
ReplyDeleteThis was a beautiful post written by a beautiful lady.
ReplyDeleteI really loved the bunnies and the eggs.
Keeping good thoughts is one step to health so try to put the past behind you and keep moving forward . You are so blessed to have so much love around you. :)
tricia, love all your little goodies! what a special friend you have! i have learned to take one day at a time and not even think a bout tomorrow til tomorrow... sounds like you are doing ok and so glad you have your man there to help you each day! i didnt get up til 10 am recooping from the easter weekend! we are having a little snow falling here today..
ReplyDeleteits going to be catch up for a bit now. and maybe soap this afternoon. enjoy your day tricia!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Easter!!!
Such wonderful goodies from some wonderful and loving friends ~ so sweet of them.
Sorry to hear some other health issues have popped up ~ prayers and thoughts going your way.
Stay strong!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Hi,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Lynn and I am a follower of your blog, since last summer. Can you please email me your address. I found a little something and when I saw it, I thought about you. My email is pls0818@aol.com
I hope you had a Happy Easter and I hope you are feeling better.
Prayers being said for you and your family!
Hugs,
Lynn
Tricia~ Sweet Gifts from the Easter Bunny..smile..I know it's hard to not think of the "what ifs?" but just take it day by day and live life to the fullest.You are blessed with today so enjoy it! Keeping you in thought and prayer.Hope you had a wonderful Easter!~Amy
ReplyDeleteOh how blessed you are! Good friends to send goodies, good friends and a loving husband to keep your mind on the right path. One day at a time and keep positive. Praying for you. Enjoy springtime :) ~ Blessings ~Sara
ReplyDeleteHope you and your family had a wonderful Easter together! How sweet of Angie to send you so many wonderful, fun things to play with =] So very special of K to send you such a neat and meaningful angel!
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm also SO very thankful for my Rock, my loving and supportive husband. We are so very blessed to have them in our lives Tricia. Good men like them are hard to find and I'm so glad that God blessed us with these wonderful men. =] Love you dear friend~
Oh Tricia! I just read your post and I couldn't believe it. I too have been going through the pain of passing kidney stones!! I know what you mean by praising God that they did the x-ray. They were looking for a tumor for me and found the stones. I never knew how painful they are. You are very blessed to have a husband like yours. Me too my husband is very loving and supportive. It does help to look at the other blessings in our lives. Even the sun shining helps me!! I said a prayer for you and hope you are on the road to mending and recovery very soon!! Love all the goodies you got from Angie she is very talented!! Another blessing for you!!! Take care, XO Love, Fran.
ReplyDeleteWhat great goodies you recieved Trisha. Hope you had a wonderful Easter!!!! Take care, Janice
ReplyDeleteWow Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet bunch of goodies you got there! What nice, thoughtful gifts!
I'm so sorry you're having such a hard time of it physically, but so glad you're doing better and have a wonderful hubby/family to help w/the emotional side of it.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Tanya
Hey Tricia....I am just now catching up with my blog reading. So glad you received your Angel..! She sure is a pretty one:) Thank you for your kind words, you truly are a good person and friend! I totally love our phone conversations, somehow we always find something to make us laugh! Your gifts from Angela are precious..! Enjoy them All, you deserve them G/F! Hugs and much Love....K
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY TRICIA
ReplyDeleteHAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!
Hugs
Earlene
Hi Tricia: Just found your blog via deppenhomestead. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Blessings, Roberta
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how The Lord works? Your hubby sounds like a very wise man :) I continue to pray for you everyday Tricia.
ReplyDeleteI have to ask, or it will drive me insane, what is it that Angie sent that is all the way to the left in the first picture, looks like a mold but what is the shape...a series of eggs?
Enjoy your day!
Kendra
Hi Kendra,
ReplyDeletethe mold is just long stripes going a cross.
It sure is different, I love it for sure.
I have never seen one like that before.
Hugs for the prayers,
Tricia XO
What a wonderful friend!! I love all your molds and the great way everything is all together in the display!!
ReplyDeleteHi Trica , just dropping you a quick note my blog has been deleted some how,so here i am with another try very frustrating, and now a link to my blog is not showing up when anyone clicks on the little picture so thats also frustrating , very close to walking away from blogger land lol ... you have been very spoiet and you are very deserving enjoy those goodies my sweet friend!
ReplyDeleteBlessings
Heidi