HI my Prims,
I want to first thank Tam A Primtive Place Blog for hosting this wonderful
swap.
Tam always hits it out of the park.
I really enjoyed having Pam as my swap partner and I really got to know her and Pam is a wonderful, loving gal. I didn't just do a swap with Pam, I also gained a wonderful friend.
Lookie at what Pam sent me.
Everything Pam sent me was made by her and I will treasure each of them.
( NOT THE HEART) Pam emailed me and told me she ordered that
and didn't want to take credit for the heart but everything else was made by Pam!!!!!
How awesome is this prim bunny, love him.
Pam also made 3 prim eggs and this HUGE heart that smells SO YUMMY,
that is ordered for me!!!!
My awesome prim carrots. I am going to put them in one of my yellow ware bowls.
Now, check this out...
I LOVE this prim small doll she made me. I am putting her on my theme tree in the kitchen. Pam is VERY talented.
Pam I thank you so much. The minute I spoke to Pam on the phone I felt I knew her forever.
Tammy thank you for setting me up with Pam.
Pam and I decided to do a private swap sometime in April.
Here is Pam's blog, Please go over and say hi. Pam's friend was very sick and Pam was an RN nurse and she went and took care of her dear friend Mary. Pam emailed today me and Mary passed away yesterday peacefully.
Pam did get my swap but she is going through a lot right now and she doesn't have to post it.
I want her to take care of things she needs to take care. That is more important.
I love ya Pammie!
Here is Pam's blog http://basketsnprims.comblogspot.com/
Here is Tammy's blog http://aprimitiveplace.comblogspot.com/
Well Spring has Sprung and I am happy about that.
I hope everyone is enjoying the weather.
I am going to lay down now, I am exhausted. I am going to cuddle with my Hubby.
Spring Blessings and Hugs,
Tricia XO
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love all of your swap goodies, that Pam is one awesome crafter. hugs, Lecia
ReplyDeleteoh wow, super!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeletewhat lovely swap goodies dear Pam sent you. I'm sorry to hear of her friend passing. I've only visited her blog a time or two and she is very talented gal. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
Enjoy the spring weather and get some rest and cuddle time with your dear hubby.
I will respond to your email later-lots going on today.
hugz and blessings,
Sheila
OMGoodness, Trish!!!!
ReplyDeleteDROOL!!!!!!!!!!
Every single item is amazing.
I would tell you which item is my favorite, but the truth is, I cant decide.
I truly LOVE them all.
Thanks so much sweetie for joining in!
Big Hug,
Tam
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWhat wondrerful goodies that you received from Pam. Love the bunny and those carrots...so cute.
I had read on her blog that she was going to go take care of her friend...so sorry to hear that she passed away. Will be keeping Pam and her friend's family in my prayers.
hugs,
Cindy
Pam is such a dear heart - I love her to pieces - and her crafts are amazing - her stitcheries, baskets, wax works - yikes. That girl has more talent in her little finger than I do in my whole body. Love what she chose for you....bunnies, eggs, and carrots - all some of my springtime favorites!! Hope things are well in your world Tricia....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteTricia, what wonderful swap goods. Love that prim rabbit. Looks like you'll be doing some Easter decorating. Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteTamera
Country at heart
Beautiful Spring Swap!
ReplyDeleteYou are blessed.
Sending you a hug friend
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Great winnings, lucky you!
ReplyDeleteHI Connie, I just wanted to let you know I didn't win theses goodies, it was a swap I signed up for!
ReplyDeleteTricia
Pam is such a sweet person.She sent you wonderful gifts.Her friend is blessed to have her there.Tricia ~ Hope your on the mend and keeping you in my thoughts.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...you lucky gal! Your swap goodies are awesome!!! Love, love, love, everything~
ReplyDeletehugs!
Carol
what a great swap! goodies ment just for you tricia! rest and enjoy your day! yes the sun is shining!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun goodies! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteWonderful goodies you got ~ that bunny is so cute. Love the doll!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Love your Goodies!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCarmen and the Primcats
You recieved some beautiful things there Tricia. What prim perfect patterns. I am so happy you got to talk on the phone to Pam too. How special. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteHi, Tricia:
ReplyDeleteI love your gifts and swap goodies. The little chicks from Trace are precious.
I keep missing your phone calls, sorry! I'm so happy that you're posting again. I went to the Pain Center again (twice) and I'm all full of needle holes (EMG's).
Oh I hurt today, that's why I'm always sleeping when you call.
I miss talking to you and I hope you're still resting and taking it easy, I am trying to.
I've been away from blogging and leaving comments and no sewing but I have to get going again.
IILove all of your goodies Tricia! I hope all is well with you. Pam is a wonderful person to help her friend like that. I hope you have a wonderful holiday. Take care, Janice
ReplyDeleteWow..I really like your bunny and your doll a lot. Very nice. I was in the swap and got some nice goodies too from Lori and she did have that envelope stuffed too..I did post them in my blog and have a special place for each and every item :)
ReplyDeleteOh how fun, such neat goodies you received from Pam! Thank you for letting us know about her friend Mary. I was just visiting Pam's blog a few days ago and so admire her for leaving her home to go take care of a dear friend. Sorry that she lost her but so glad Mary went peacefully.
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great day friend~