Wednesday, May 2, 2012

A Little of this and that!

Hi my prims,
I wanted to share a few things with you all.
First I want to say it is already May. Where did
April go????
Here are some flowers that I took.







I just love the beautiful color of flowers. It puts a smile on my face.
We are going to be very busy for awhile. We are getting all new windows and then we are having siding put up and then a new roof. The landscaper's are coming sometime this week. It is going to look like a new COLONIAL HOMESTEAD! We are very excited! I just can't wait for it to get done.

Here are some more flowers...





I love this color so much, it just makes you smile!

Mr.Hillcrest and I bought a new shelf for our livingroom. Here is the before.

Here is our NEW SHELF and the after when I decorated it...





So, there you girls go. I hope you loved the flowers and my new shelf.
I am just so excited about our new window's, the livingroom and the kitchen are getting each a Bow window and the other ones are double hung but with
colonial grids and also the Bow windows will have the colonial grids as well.
Can you tell I am very excited.
We are transforming our homestead on the outside the pure coloinal look.
Then Mr.Hillcrest and I will be retiring in about 7 to 10 years and moving to the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee for the next chapter of our lives, we can't wait for that either.
We have alot of plans ahead of us.

I will be taking pictures of our home has it comes all together.
I am excited about it because it will be all done so we can OPEN our in ground pool.......WOOOHOOO!, most of you know that I need my pool in the summer. I don't handle the heat to well.

Love each other and give those extra hugs & kisses
to your love ones.
May Blessings,
Tricia XO

25 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. Lucky girl! New windows are such a blessing to clean and of course, they make the house look so beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful garden pics. I am an avid gardener and love this time of year. I am ready to get my hands dirty. ha!

    hugs to you!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Ms. Tricia!
    it's good to see you here. The flower pictures sure put a smile on my face! I'm getting ready to plant some happy faced pansy's for my MIL this week. She picked out several colors the other day and we'll put them just outside her window so she can see them as well as the birds that come to her feeder.
    How exciting for you folks to be getting a new home make-over! Will be on the look out for pictures, and the new shelf? oh my, it's a beauty!
    Think of you often, praying you and your family are doing well.
    hugz and blessings,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new shelf ...you redecorated beautifully as always ! Thanks for the flowers they are pretty and a welcome sight as I havent even had time to enjoy the outside lately been busy busy lots going on as always . Exciting news about all the changes Congrats to you all ! Hope you are well ! love n hugs lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Tricia~Glad to see your up and about! Those flowers are so pretty, I love flowers! Can't wait to see your before and after pics of the house...it's a big under taking but I'm sure you'll enjoy it all the more once all the projects are complete:) Hugs..K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Evening Tricia
    Oh I love all the flowers and the beautiful new shelf.
    But what wonderful plans you have too.
    SO exciting.
    Your always in my prayers.
    Love & Hugs Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're flowers are beautiful! Sounds like your new windows are going to be really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tricia,
    This is just wonderful...and I'm sure none of can wait for the reveal...and for sure we'll get sneak peeks, right????

    Your flowers are beautiful...think I had better get out and get mine - I'm a bit behind.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia, the flowers are beautiful. It is already so dry here in middle Georgia.

    Love the shelf and the decor looks great. I love pictures of lights in darkened rooms.

    Glad to see you are imporving.

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tricia your flowers are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I'm so excited about your new home improvements and I can't wait to see them! Your new shelf looks so good and I love the way you decorated it. Call me tomorrow!!! :)

    Big Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello,thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers, so pretty. Love the new shelf, your home is so welcoming. Enjoy your new windows and siding when it`s all done. Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers -- the cheery colors can definitely lift one's spirits! I LOVE your new shelf, and the way you have it decorated. It's just perfect!!
    Enjoy your house make-over.... can't wait to see pics. And it sounds like you have some great plans for the future!! It sure is an exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flower pics! Very excited for you on the outside home makeover! LOVE the new shelf! It looks awesome! Keeping you in prayer!

    ~Judy~

    ReplyDelete
  13. New windows, lucky girl, I want ones, LOL. The shelf is gorgeous. You have a beautiful home, love your decor. Thanks for the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. tricia. soo nice to hear from you... i love flowers too and cant wait to start planting some... i love planting up old coffee pots ect.. and fibris begonias (red) are so forgiving! can go with out water ect. lol! i love your new shelf. i just went and bought some wood to make a shelf sure cant seem to find one to buy... havent used the ol scroll saw in awhile sooo itll be good for me! enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your seven year plan. Isn't it neat, to plan for the next chapter in your lives? I am excited for you. The shelf is really neat. I think what you have done looks perfect. Your flowers are so easy on the eyes. I could stare at them all day. I hope you show some pics of the new windows and landscape. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking good Tricia..can't wait for the rest. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a great plan for the season! I look forward to seeing all your new landscaping!
    Hope all is well with you and yours.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Tricia,
    Beautiful flowers!!
    Love your new shelf!!
    How wonderful to be getting new windows. We put new ones in few years ago and I have the grids on mine too. Right now, we are planning out a new kitchen.
    Can't wait to see pictures of your home when the makeover is done.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to see when everything is all done!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Tricia, Those flowers are beautiufl. Such rich colors. We have had very little rain and our poor little garden is struggling already. Wow, I would be excited as well with all you have going on. I just love it when we do something to the homeplace or remodel something inside. Like a new beginning. Can't wait to see pictures. Lots of them please! Love your new shelf as well. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE the new shelf! And of course the flowers are beautiful! Congrats on the new windows. I know what a difference those can make to a house! Yes, please start posting recipes! I love looking at new recipes and getting ideas! Let me know when you do! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Trish,
    Cant wait to see your photos when everything is finished.
    Love your gorgeous flower and DROOLING over your new shelf.

    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your home is just gorgeous and so are your flowers

    ReplyDelete