Sunday, June 3, 2012

Found some pewter!!!

Hi my Prims,
I can't believe that it is already June.
Where did May go?
I also wanted to let you all know that I have posted
my new goodies on my website shop, look under Summer, Spring,
and I did get some things for fall so look under fall and samplers.
I also wanted to thank so many gals that have ordered from me.
I have been very busy with orders and I am thrilled to say my shop is really taking off.


I wanted to share with you all some pewter that Mr. Hillcrest and I found
at a yard sale. We don't yard sale to often anymore but we knew the gal
that does her yard sales 3 times durning the summer and this is what we found.





See it says pewter!!

I was thrilled to have found these for my pewter collection.


Also I did some baking, these cookies are sooooo yummy.
Instead of choc. chips I crushed up these m&m's......



M&M's with pretzels they came out sooooo YUMMY, and then I made my own sweet tea with lemons and sweet mint that I planted.

If you want the recipe let me know and I will be more than happy post it.

I am off to put in a pork loin in the oven, it is cool today. Yesterday it did rain all day but we needed it, so we didn't open the pool but we plan on opening
it up next weekend.
I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

June Blessings,
Tricia


14 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia,

    Love the pewter pieces you found ! Wonderful and I love the look of pewter.

    Yummy looking cookies !

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pewter! I really want to start collecting some. I just need to find a space to display!! Hope you had a nice Sunday. The cookies look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tricia...those cookies look and sound yummy! I haven't tried the m&m's with pretzels, but I hear they are very tasty:) We just opened our pool, its been on the cool side also. Have a good week...much love and hugs. K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a great find! Those cookies look delicious and what a neat substitute. Bet they were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cookies sound sooo delicious!! How great your shop is doing so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new pewter pieces that you found at the yard sale. Your collection looks great!!
    And those cookies look so yummy!! Yes...you should share the recipe.
    Have a great week.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful find Tricia ~ I found a wonderful pewter creamer with a saucer at the flea market on Sat.
    I love pretzel M & M's ~ so I bet those cookies are to die for!!! YUM!!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tricia! Those cookies look yummy! I am going to try baking with them. Love the combination of chocolate & pretzel! Congratulations on your pewter find! Sometimes you can find some real treasures at yards sales.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Pewter Tricia! Great find!

    Carmen and the Primcats

    ReplyDelete
  10. WONDERFUL pewter!! Looks just gorgeous in your collection!
    Cookies look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your pewter pieces! and those cookies look yummy!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pewter, pretzel M&M cookies, and pork loin:) That sounds like a perfect day. The pewter is so pretty. I can't beleive you found it at a yard sale. Good job. Thanks visiting and commenting on my blog. I really enjoy hearing from you. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love the pewter collections and want to start a little one myself. Sounds like you got a good deal. Yummy idea with your cookie mix.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete