Hi my Prims, This June 3 years ago I started my blog and I just love it.
I enjoy sharing our homestead, holiday's,new goodies and recipes with all of you and have made many wonderful, great friends that helped me through a very hard time in my life and I WILL NEVER forget that Blogging opened up a whole new world for me and I also LOVE checking your blogs and commenting. I also love your comments that you all leave me. They mean so much you will never know.
So with that said I am going to post my giveaway.............................
Here are the goodies.
Here are them split up so you can see the alittle better.
I also will be adding a few more goodies for a surprise.You will be SHOCKED!
So here are the rules....
1. you have to leave me a comment on this post only.
2. you have to be a follower but new follower's can join as well.
3. if you post this on your side bar of your blog and make a post about the giveaway I am hosting you get 4 more extra entries.
4.if you send new follower's my way I will enter you in with 3 more chances.Have them tell me in thier comment who sent them so I can give you the 3 more entries!!!!!!!!!
5. If you don't have a blog you can join just send me your email address and your home address in case you win. Go to my side bar and click email so it will stay private,
6. Tell me what you LOVE about summer. I love fireworks, watermelon,cookouts,sitting on our deck and watching the humming birds with my hubby,and swimming in our pool, taking day trips as a family.
As alot of you know we are getting siding that looks like shakers( colonial color) ( LOVE WHAT WE PICKED), it really does look like wook and we ordered our window's that takes 2 weeks, GOSH, nothing is easy any more and then a new roof so I am going to be busy . Thank goodness hubby has 4 weeks off for summer vacation. So he will be here.
I also love to havea fire in our pit and make smores.
So you tell me what you love about summer. You can write one thing or as much as you want.
So I will be drawing the name on July 6th........
Spread the word my friends and don't forget I will be adding a few more goodies in your package! BIG, BIG SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!
Summer Blessings Friends,
Tricia XO
Monday, June 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a lovely giveaway! Congrats on your 3 year mark! I'll post on my sidebar. I love summer because I get the whole summer off from work...nothing better than that! I also like berry picking, fireflies, hummingbirds, and my garden!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Courtney
Congratulations! I love fireflies in summer and lazy camping days. Thanks for a chance.
ReplyDeleteHappy 3rd Blogaversary Tricia!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower and would love to be entered in your generous giveaway.
I love summer for it's warm sunny days, cooking out on the grill, taking scenic rides with the convertible top down, and looking for treasures at yard sales and flea markets.
Thank you for such a wonderful giveaway offering.
Blessings,
Jean
What a super fun giveaway. I would love an entry and I happily follow here. I will put this on my sidebar and cross my fingers ;)
ReplyDeleteI have to admit summer is NOT my favorite but I do love the ice cold watermelon!
Hi Tricia--I am a follower and JUST posted about your giveaway--congratulations on your third year anniversary!! WOW! 3 years! I would have posted on my sidebar but I'm not sure it can even be done on wordpress--it is so different from blogger. What do I love about summer? Since I am painting all the time, I listen to the neighborhood children playing outside --since my boys are grown and have flown the coop, the sounds remind me of those past days of baseball in the front yard, the wrestling matches (always with boys ), and crowds of kids clamoring for popsicles at the back door. I love the sweet smell of grass and the perfect lines my hubby creates in the yard,straight one mowing and diagonal the next. I love setting up at a summer show,kicking back and painting at not quite as frantic a pace as I do at home--sending Al for frozen cheesecake on a stick( REALLY love that part!! ) I NEED sweet corn on a regular basis, watermelon at least once, and when I am stressed...I need a lawn chair out in the yard where I close my eyes and smell the sweet summer air and feel the breeze...the BEST stress reliever! Thanks so much for offering this giveaway!--Jan
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching the 3 year mark for blogging. Wow, any one of the wonderful giveaway items would be awesome to win, but all of them? Heavens to Betsy!
ReplyDeleteThe best thing about summer for me is the fresh fruit and vegetables ~ particularly corn on the cob, zucchini and red ripe tomatoes.
Good morning Tricia and congratulations on the 3rd year of blogging! Please enter me in your wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love summer here in Idaho, it's ever changing temps and beautiful scenery. Early mornings with my first cup of coffee and sitting on the patio watching the sunrise! Driving in the mountains looking at the wildflowers and taking it all in. Once the sun goes down we enjoy a cozy seat around our backyard fireplace and spending time with family.
Hope you are doing well, haven't visited in awhile.
Blessings and hugz~
Sounds like you will have a busy summer with your house, but it will feel so good when it's done! I love summer for the fresh veggies from the garden. I picked the first of the green beans yesterday!
ReplyDeleteI would so love to win this! Congratulations on your anniversary! Three years is wonderful. The one thing I love most about summer is when my hubby is home and out "puttering" in his shed and working around the yard and I'm in the kitchen cooking for him. You learn to love the normal everyday moments when your hubby is gone so much with the military. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!..that's awesome...have a wonderful day!..blessings,~ronda
ReplyDeleteOh how I would love to win this giveaway, so please enter me!! I am a follower, and summer here in Louisiana is so hot! I love the cookouts, and early evening when the locust are fussing and making that wonderful sound I remember from childhood! I am posting on my blog today, and will post your giveaway, and thank you so much for this generous offering! Congrats on 3 years, you have created a wonderful place to visit, I love your blog! Hugs, Lynn
ReplyDeleteI love lazy care free days with the girls, Sitting under the shade tree with some sweet tea chatting with gradma,Fresh veggies grown myself,bare feet and pretty painted toes,long country rides and treasure hunting,swimming,picnics,cookouts and sunflowers.Congrats on 3 years sweetie! Warm Blessings!~Amy
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your blog! Congrats to you for all of the hard work you have put into it. I would love to be entered in your generous
ReplyDeletegiveaway. I will post it on my blog sidebar.
My favorite thing about summer is the extra extended family time. I am single so it means a lot to me to be able to spend time with my niece and nephews and that happens so much more in the summer.
Have a great week!
Be blessed,
Cindi
Happy three years of blogging! I am a follower. My favorite thing about summer is getting to play in the creek with the kids. Getting to sleep in (not always!) and not having to worry about getting ready for school so early in the morning. I also love BBQ's and cool summer nights. :)
ReplyDeleteYou've created a wonderful blog that we all love to visit! Congrats on lot of happy blogging! I'm a follower! Thanks! I'm going back to look at the pincushions...oh my! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWell happy anniversary Tricia! I love all of the treasures in your giveaway and a I would love to be entered (maybe I'll finally win one!)
ReplyDeleteI will post this on my sidebar as well!
Oh, my fav. thing about Summer has to be the fresh fruits and veggies from our yard and going up to The Stone House!
Thank you,
Kendra
Oh my goodness it's been three years already!!!!!! WOW!!! time sure flies by. I've loved reading your blog over the years but, better yet I've enjoyed getting to know you, we've become so close and I'm so thankful for our friendship. Good luck ladies....this is a awesome giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Dana
Congratulations on three years. I love visiting your blog. I would love to be entered into your giveaway! I am a follower :) What I love about summer: cookouts, daytrips, fireworks, and flip-flops! Karen
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. What a sweet blog you have.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part of summer is A/C. Seriously. I do like having the windows open when possible, not wearing a jacket and all the summer festivals and activities as long as it doesn't get too hot.
Hi Tricia: Congrats on your third blogiversary!! How awesome!! I am already a follower of your sweet blog. I will post your giveaway to my blog sidebar and also do a post.
ReplyDeleteLiving in the north, my favorite thing about summer is "no snow." ha! I love everything about summer. Cookouts, gardening, having all the windows open for the fresh air, but most of all watching the grandkids play their ballgames.
hugs!
Carol
Hi Tricia, Congrats. on your blog anniversary. I have so enjoyed visiting since I have been introduced to blogging. I can't wait to see the pictures of your home once all the work is done. You have to be so excited. I am tickled pink for you. Please enter me into the giveaway. Wonderful goodies. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteAngela
Hey Tricia...your give away is awesome! Three years, congrats! So glad you stumbled onto my blog:) Enjoy your time with hubs...! Hugs, K
ReplyDeleteGood morning Tricia. Hope you are feeling well today dear. You have a wonderful giveaway and I'd love to be entered. I'm already a faithful follower, and I will make a post AND put a link on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteThere are so many things to love about Summer. The warmth of the sun, the fireflies, campfires with family and friends, cookouts, flowers and fresh veggies and fruit.
Thank you so much and congratulations on your 3 year blogaversary!
Hugs and Blessings
Happy third blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteYou have a wondeeful blog.
i will post uour giveaway in my sidebar this afternoon when i get home ;)
I too enjoy fireworks & watermelon-
I also love to garden so summer brings lots of seeds & flowers for me :)
Please include me in your wonderful giveaway!
What a fun give-away
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower for awhile now, love your blog.
What I love about summer is bike rides, cook-outs, fireworks, and my favorite is corn on the cob, yum!!!!
Congrats on your anniversary! Summer is actually my least favorite season, but one thing I DO like about it is the longer hours of daylight!
ReplyDeleteHow fun Tricia. Congrats on three years. You have a wonderful blog and I have really enjoyed getting to know you better. You have some wonderful talents to share with everyone:) I will put this on my sidebar and post it for you on my blog. Heavens knows I don't have many followers or new people to send your way, but you never know!!
ReplyDeleteNow, I love summer because I can stay in my pj's until 11 o clock and I get to see my extended family way more. I also love growing my garden, watering my flowers, and watching the fruit grow on my trees.
Have a great day. -Steph-
Congrats on your anniverary! Summer is my least favorite season (don't like heat) but I LOVE to grow things outdoors! I am a follower and I've posted your giveaway on my sidebar. Please give Wendy at Ravenwood Whimsies several more chances to win because I saw you giveaway first on her blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy, blogaversary dear Tricia!! Three years is quite an accomplishment! And what a wonderful way to celebrate! Such beautiful treasures!! I am a follower, and would be delighted to be entered....I have also posted on my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteAhhhh....so many "favorite" things about summer - I guess what comes to mind at this moment is the smells - freshly mowed lawns; newly cut hay; the richness of the earth after a warm, gentle rain; the sticky sweetness of petunias....and, oh....fresh peas!!!
Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
Hello Tricia, Happy 3rd Blogaversary, I am a follower and would love to be in your great prim giveaway. Wendy at Ravenwood Whimzies told me about your giveaway. Will post on my sidebar also. I love spending the evenings sitting by a crackling fire at the lake, fresh garden veggies and flowers, birdsong, family cookouts and fireflies, some of my favorite summer things. Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteEvening Sweet Friend
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Wow three years..You go girl..
My favorite things about summer is not the heat.hehe I am a Fall girl.
But I am originally a MARYLAND girl and we love steamed crabs, sweet tea, corn on the cob and tomato sandwhiches!
Hugs & JOY
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
I am a new follower and would love to enter your giveaway. Such wonderful things you are giving away! I love spending time outside in my garden, though right now we are experiencing drought conditions and are having to water every day.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary on three years!!
I am a follower and I will post this on my side bar.
My favorite thing about summer is the fire in our pit with smores! Well basically eatting all the burnt ones my kids cook!
Thanks for such a great giveaway!
Barb
Happy Blogaversary!
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway. :)
Hi, I'm a new follower
ReplyDeleteTricia, what a wonderful giveaway...you are so talented. What I enjoy most in summer is sitting on the porch and watching the hummingbirds and butterflies in my garden. Also the adorable barn swallows that nest in the barn and fly around at dusk catching all those nasty mosquitoes!
ReplyDeleteMelinda
Hello! I am a new follower & was sent by Ravenwood Whimzies. Congratulations on your third year anniversary of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI taught school for 34 yrs, so my favorite thing about summer was & still is, even though I don't teach any more, being off work. I so enjoyed that time home with my son when he was young.
I am not much of an outdoors person, especially in hot weather, but I enjoy watching the animals & their young growing, the beautiful green countryside & yards. (Not this year--we are in a drought.) It just seems lik epeople are more cheerful in the summer. And I love the summer flowers.
gm Carol sent me over to check ya out and your blog is perfection......thxs for a chance at a great giveaway
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. Great Giveaway. I was sent over by Kendra at The Stone House Primitives. What do I love about summer..well I live in Arizona..and it is HOT HOT!! BUT I love the pool. We are blessed to have one in our own backyard that I get to enjoy ALMOST year round.
ReplyDeletemy blog is cynzplace.blogspot.com
Hi there! I was sent over by Carol at Buttermilk Creek Farm, and I'm a new follower! What a sweet blog you have. What I love about summer? Berry picking. In my state of Oregon, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and more grow in late June and July and I just love the U-Pick farms! I freeze the berries for year-round yummy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tricia! I am a follower of your blog, which I adore. I will post a link on my sidebar, and will write a post about this fabulous giveaway. There isn't too much I don't like about summer. I love my pool, and love to watch the wildlife in the evening. Picnics, fireworks, you name it. Again, Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Linda
Hi Tricia, oh my goodness what a wonderful giveaway! I love your site!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower. I came here per Wendy at Ravenwood Whimzies. I love so many things about summer like you too: time with my kids, family drives, firepits & smores, listening to the crickets at night, fresh cut grass, fresh veggies from the garden, pool time, the beach.....I could go on forever!
I will also post this to my sidebar.
Please stop by and visit, love making new friends:) Oh, and congrats on 3 years!!
Lori
Oh my gosh Tricia Such a Wonderful Giveaway!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower and would love to be entered in.
I'll post on my sidebar!
My favorites for summer are ~ fireworks, spending time with family, smores, cookouts, creating outside, going for bike rides!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Congratulations on your 3rd year of Blogging Anniversary! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower and would Love to be entered in your Giveaway.
I'll post on my sidebar!
I Love spending time with my children, cookouts, working in my flower beds and vegetable garden, going for walks, hanging laundry on the line and working on craft projects outside.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net
What a lovely giveaway. Happy blogiversary. I notice you have Tasha Tudor on your sidebar. I used to follow her articles in Victoria Magazine all the time.
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower of you pretty blog.
I am posting you on my sidbar.
We live on a farm and I love summer because so much is blooming everywhere. Not just flowers but baby animals and birds. It is so lovely to sit on the porch early in the morning and watch the farm come to life.
Stop over to my blog sometime for a visit.
Thanks,
Sue
I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteCongradulations on your 3rd anniversary. Summertime holds such wonderful memories. Homemade ice cream, canning, gardening, golf in the evenings, camping, the smell of freshly turned dirt, homemade lemon ade, watermelon, cantelope, peaches. God has blessed us with such wonderful food!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely giveaway! I'm a new follower, found you through Buttermilk Creek. I love summer too, the warm weather, though the current heat wave is a bit extreme. I love flowers and fresh veggies, beaches and fireflies, baby animals and just sitting on my porch enjoying the woods.
ReplyDeleteI'm posting this on my blog too.
I am a follower ... Love your Blog too. Please include me in this wonderful giveaway.
ReplyDeleteMost of all my summertime favorite thing is to walk Kody (our Alaskan Malamute - actually he takes me for the walk) early in the morning, like around 5 a.m.. It is a beautiful time of day to see the Sun Rise and hear the " good morning" tweeting of all our feathered friends ... LUV IT!
Hi, Tricia.
ReplyDeleteIt has been a long time but I have had my hands full with my elderly parents and my husband's diabetes issues. Sorry to be gone for so long. You know I am a follower and hopefully a friend.
This heat has been a hard thing to handle with taking Mom and Dad to all their appts., etc., but I do love summer for many reasons. I love to watch the kids play in the water whether it's the hose, pool or trampoline. We used to go to the public pool with them but not anymore. We can still use squirt guns though! I love that everything is so green and lush and that flowers are blooming everywhere. I love flip-flops and sleeveless tops and crop pants. I love picnics and county fairs and lemonade. But I think my very favorite thing about summer is the garden. I absolutely love being able to eat what we have grown. And Tomatoes are going to be ripe very soon. There is nothing better than a homegrown tomato with some bacon--heck, with anything!!! We eat them with every meal, including breakfast. Tomato season is far too short!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on three years! I have posted you r give away on my blog. I just found your blog through Barb of Barb's Heartstrokes and I think it is delightful :) and I am now a follower .
I live in New England. My husband always talks of " flying " south to escape the winters, But as much as I detest the cold I never want to give up that excited feeling every year when things start to warm up and the gardens begin to come alive. The summer here is still filled with our six kids going off to camp, lots of swimming in the lake, and the smell of BBQ in the air. I love that first fresh local corn on the cob , sitting out back with the kids " husking away"
Have a great summer and thanks for the opportunity to join this lovely give away.
Kris Lavoie
Hi! I am a new follower. I found you from Handmade Art Fair newsletter...I Really love your prims- the pinkeep especially! Summer is a great time for me because I teach, so it gives me some down time and an opportunity to craft and create handmade things. I will add this on my sidebar and share on facebook. Happy 4th of July!
ReplyDelete