Friday, July 6, 2012

THE WINNER IS.................

Hi my Prims,
Before I let everyone know who won my blog anniversary giveaway, I want to thank each and everyone one of you. I really enjoyed reading what you all love about summer. I want to also give a huge thank you for my "NEW" follower's. Thank you SO much for joining my blog and entering in my giveaway. There was alot of newbies and because you joined my blog I headed over to your blogs and joined that is how I found you blogs.

Here again is the giveaway..........


So I need a DRUMROLL...................................................

the ..............................winner of my..............................giveaway is......

Buttermilk Creek Farm...... Carol!!!!!!!!!!


Congrats Carol.
Just email me your address and I will send out your giveaway to you.
I hope your LOVE everything you won and there will be a few extra goodies in your package ( SMILE)!!!!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful and blessed 4th of July with family and friends, we sure had a great 4th.

It is hot here so I will be in the pool for the rest of the day and tomorrow VERY HOT so Hubby and I will be in the pool and grilling and our oldest son and youngest I am sure they will be in the pool as well, on their rafts and driving for the round plastic rings we toss in.
Enjoy your weekend.
Summer Blessings to each and everyone of you,
Tricia XO

24 comments:

  1. Congrats to Carol and to you too Trisha for 3 years blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Carol! Thanks for hosting a wonderful giveaway! Enjoy your weekend!


    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Carol! Enjoy the pool and family time! Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM gosh!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! I am so excited I can hardly stand the excitement. Wow!!!! You just made my day; awe heck...my week. Thanks so much!!!! I am off to email you my info.

    hugs and smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Carol!
    Enjoy your time in the pool. "They" said that today is suppose to be end of our heat wave, I pray they are right!
    Be blessed,
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Carol! You won some wonderful goodies! Tricia,enjoy your pool time!--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee for Carol! Thanks for the great giveaway Tricia.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Carol!! I can't believe I missed this great giveaway, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tricia,
    Congratulations to Carol and to you too for celebrating 3 years blogging! Hope you are doing well. Enjoy that pool.......I'd have shriveled toes by now if I had one.
    Take care.
    hugz and blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Jan!!! Thanks for the fun giveaway Tricia. Stay cool. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo Hoo for Carol - Congratulations on an awesome win! She's on a roll lately - the winningest Mousemaker in Blogland! Thanks so much, Tricia, for hostessing a great giveaway. Hope you're having fun in the pool! Happy Weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Carol! Plus a BIG thank you Tricia for hosting such nice giveaway. Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Carol and Happy Anniversary Tricia!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Carol! Happy Anniversary Tricia :) Nice way to spend these over heated days at the pool :) Enjoy!
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to Carol!!!
    Thanks so much Tricia for hosting a wonderful and fun filled giveaway!!!
    Enjoy the pool!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tricia,
    Thank you for such a great giveaway.
    Congratulations to Carol!!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow what a great give away tricia! and a 3 year aniv of blogging congrats! i just hit 50 followers so am planning a give away! always fun! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to Carol! She is one lucky winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I missed your contest, you now must have a due-over,lol. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great giveaway! Sorry I missed it! Congratulations to Carol! :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to Carol for winning the giveaway! Tricia, you are so generous in your giveaways and I love your blog! Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete