Sunday, July 22, 2012

Phase 1 our our homestead

Hi my Prims,
Here are before and after the window's are in. Monday and Tuesday if is going to rain here and there so they will be coming back for the roof, phase 2 and then my favorite part the demolition of the wooden shakers on our home and then the siding go up and they look like wooden shakers but it is siding. We are so excited. I can't wait for you all to see the final project done and then I can't wait to decorate for the holiday's!!!!!!!
So here are some before pictures of the window's.

Before  kitchen:



After:



Here is the outside of the window's:


This is the kitchen and this morning I took a picture of how the open.

We love them.

Here is the livingroom.

Before:

After:

And from the outside this morning.

Here is my hubby's office:

Done, now I can go curtain shopping for every room. WOOHOO!
I am tickled pink.

Here is the bathroom window:

Done.
Over the kitchen sink:

Done sorry about the car you see covered it is our red corvette.

Our 1st bedroom window,

Our second bedroom window.

My office window:

And the last livingroom window.



I just threw up the old curtains but I am NOT keeping them.

So phase 2 is the high max def roof and then phase 3 the siding.
Sorry if I bored you but I am so excited.
The Wenesday the demo;ition starts and it is going to look like a NEW Homestead!!!!!!!
I will keep showing the before and after pictures!

Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday!
Hugs and Love,
tricia XO
















19 comments:

  1. Looks great, Tricia! I have the same bow window in my middle room. I opted to not have the window pane markers in, but have them stored....I am so anxious to see the final project of all your renovations...:)) I've been thinking about you, hope your fairing well and getting rest and relaxation during this time of up-heaving...Big Hugs, Friend..K

    ReplyDelete
  2. The windows with the panels are exactly what I am getting soon. Love yours!!! I know you must be so excited, cause I know I am as anxious to get mine up! Take care, Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia, why am I so excited??? Not my house but I am so loving all the before and after photos. I so love the bow windows. Beautiful. Girl you are going to feel like a whole new home when the renovations are done. So proud for you!! Looking forward to the next phase. Take care
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great looking window..much better than the old one. Very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia~ looks wonderful! I am sooo excited for you! Can't wait to see the siding!

    ~Judy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tricia, oh how wonderful those new windows look, no wonder your so excited. Can`t wait to see the rest when finished,Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks Very nice. Gives you a very good feeling having new windows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, Tricia. You have every reason to be excited. Your new windows are beautiful!!!!! They add so much to a home. Can't wait to see your new curtains. Hope you will share more pics. I am so happy for you.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the windows! Happy for you! Can't wait to see the finished result!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The windows look great, what a difference it makes...how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness.....I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new bow window!!!!!I am so excited for you!! :) I can't wait to see the new siding, and you are right it will seen like a new home. Talk to ya tomorrow!!

    Big Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, Girl~ looking good~ liking the bay window~ pretty~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..I love that big window! It's gorgeous! I can imagine how excited you are! Can't wait to see it all completed!
    Have a fun day Tricia! God bless

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi trish! can you stop over to my blog and comment on one of your favorite things youve made? im getting everyone ready for the give away on wed! thanx again for following me! i love your new windows!enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the new windows! So happy for you! This is something my house deperately needs. Have fun curtain shopping! Can't wait to see the siding!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so exciting.
    They all look beautiful.
    Hugs to you
    Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know you are so excited, I sure would be and new curtains too! Can't wait to see the finished look! Hugs, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. WooHoo! Looking good! We have been doing new windows in The Little House and it makes such a huge difference. Love the grids, we are doing that in IL (one at a time though-DR is this year). I can't wait to see what you do for decorating that wonderful window ledge, ooo! the decorating you can do there!

    Congrats!

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely home. Thank you for sharing with us :)

    ReplyDelete