I have been very busy. Getting our oldest son ready for college. He took a year off and decided to go back but to a different college in R.I. He has his own apartment and will be moving in Oct. 1st and then his classes start Oct.7th, all his credits were able to roll over to this college, I have been very busy with all of that and decorating for fall time.
I love the fresh crisp cool air and getting out our cozy sweaters.
Here are a few pictures of some fall decorating..........
Here is a homemade cake I made a while back and forgot to post it.
It was YUMOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
My family ate it in one day should I say any more.
I will post more often.
Love each other and be kind to one another.
Be happy and laugh often that is the best medication.
Fall Blessings,
Tricia
PS I will have more fall decorations in the homestead kitchen soon.





Wow, that cake looks awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous fall displays! I'm with you, so enjoying the crisp mornings and sweater weather!
Everything looks so cozy! Love it all. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, You have a beautiful home, looks so nice with the fall items. My favorite is how the fall items looked at night in your picture window, just prim perfect, makes me want a picture window. You have some great ideas, infact you have given me a few ideas, nice to have each other to get ideas. Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, glad you liked my fall decorating. Hugs Vicky
ReplyDeleteWow you sure did some great stuff there.
ReplyDeleteWish I was in the mood to do the same
The news just makes you feel so down.
I turned it off because there is just no end to it.I was once so happy doing stuff like this now the kids grew up and without going to school and getting inspired from them, you just let things go. Have a great day. GOOD JOB!!!
I ALWAYS love your pictures. You have such a talent for making beautiful displays and you photograph them so well. When I take a picture that has an electrical candle or even a real flame it sdoes not come out well. Beautiful decor! Absolutely beautiful.
ReplyDeleteSo great to see you posting again Tricia! Your home is sooo beautiful and cozy - I'll be anxious to see more pics when you have a chance.
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks divine! SLURP
Hugs friend
I really enjoyed the tour of your home. Everything looks so nice and cozy. But more importantly I have missed your posts. Glad things are going well with the family. I have a son that age and he transferred colleges this year as well.That is a tough age and a tough time in life.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to hear from you and see your lovely home.
That cake looks so yummy, I would love to come and have coffee.
Blessings~Sara
Oh your fall decor is so pretty! Thanks for sharing all of the pictures. Good luck to your son. The cake is making my sweet tooth hurt! LOL
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Cindi