Friday, November 22, 2013

Oldest Son's College Apartment

Hi my Prims,
I wanted to show you our son's college apartment.
Here was the move....

Loading a truck up.

Loading up our jeep.

Inside the door to show our jeep was packed!

My husband is in front of me then me and then our son was behind me!
What a move and long ride.

There is our son.



It was messy but remember it was move in day.

His kitchen. I forgot to take pictures after we put everything together because we came up the next day too. Also we were exhausted!

His bedroom and then off in the bedroom is his bathroom.

His desk and computer, printer etc., for college

He did meet 3 guys that live in his building that go to his college but he misses being home. He said he can't wait to graduate and move home.

This is his living room. When we go down again which we have so many times I will take pictures of his apartment all set up next time.

This past weekend I gave him a Christmas tree and prim decorations with colored lights and he set it up and sent us a picture. It came out great!
He is doing so well in college and we are so proud of him.

So, there you go. I wanted to show you his place.

Prim Blessings,
Tricia










11 comments:

  1. Morning Tricia, your Son's place is very nice, rather cozy.....Bet the tree is sweet, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I remember helping my daughter move into her college place so I can relate to feeling exhausted! Your son has a great place.

    ~willa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for Steven to have his first place.Tell him it looks great and before he knows it he will be back home. Yep bet you all were totally exhausted.Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a very nice apartment! I'm sure he'll be happy there. Hugs Tricia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is hard to leave home but he will enjoy his own place and no place better to visit than mom and dads.
    Enjoy school!!! It will go by fast.
    Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like he has lots of space in his apartment. Lots of natural light to brighten his days. A tree was a wonderful idea. Make it feel more like home. Happy Thanks Giving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those moving days for our college bound Son's. How I remember it well....:) Very nice apartment....best of luck to your son, I'm sure he will do well and Thanksgiving/Christmas break is just around the corner. Hugs..K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tricia :) Oh Lordy, we've been there and done that with our son. Ours was so glad to come back home too. Sounds like you're taking good care of his home decor. His apartment is nice. Best wishes to your son.
    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember the bittersweet days when my kids moved to adulthood, by having their own place. Good luck to your boy. He'll be home for many meals filled with all his favorites.
    Balisha

    ReplyDelete