Hi my Prims,
I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2014.
I did take a few pictures of our homestead, just a few for now and more in a couple of days.
I love our Christmas village.
Tasha Tudor one of her books that she hand painted. A beautiful old fashion Christmas.
I will have more Christmas pictures for you in a day or two.
Christmas hugs and Blessings. Love each other.
Your family and your true friends that are there.
Life is short, live life in full everyday.
Christmas Blessings
Tricia







Hello Tricia, your home is wonderful and cozy for the Holidays. Love all your prim displays, sweet little Santa suit, Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteLooks wonderful Tricia!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!
Kendra
Hi, Tricia! Your village is adorable. I love those villages! Haven't been on the blogs for many months. It is difficult to find time. Are you and hubby still doing shows?
ReplyDeleteBlessings for 2014!
Popping in to wish you a wonderful Christmas. You decorations for your home look lovely. Hugs Sue
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas village is so fun!!! As well as the other decorating..awaiting part 2.
Merry Christmas
Karen
Tricia, everything looks wonderful! Merry Christmas!Hugs,Jen
ReplyDelete