Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas part 2

This is my 1800 room/office with my computer. My hubby put in this window so when you walk by it looks like your looking in a Christmas shop. I love it.

This is our Old Christmas Kitchen.









My 1800 room/office.  I love it, it is so peaceful warm and cozy!

I will be taking pictures tonight of our living room. There is a lot of changes the way I decorated it. Then I will do another post.
Also could you keep my FIL in your prayers. Last weekend he was rushed to the hospital. He was at his Cape Cod home and for 3 days we went down to be with him and my husband took 2 days out(it happened on Saturday) of work so we could get him settled at home and a nurse comes everyday to care for him. He had a small stroke. He is 87 years old but if you could keep him in your prayers that would be a great gift.

Love each other and be kind to each other.
Life is short so enjoy it everyday.
Try and find something wonderful everyday, even
if it is a smile from a stranger or a simple hello.

Christmas Blessings,
Tricia

PS I will be back with Christmas part 3 of our living room and our Christmas tree etc.

14 comments:

  1. Look wonderful!

    Thanks for sharing Tricia.

    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very cozy!!!!!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you Friend
    Your home is filled with Christmas love.
    Hugs love & Prayes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tricia, your home looks so comfy cozy decorated with all your Christmas goodies.....The tree is so beautiful, Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Tricia! Your home is so cozy dear! I'll be praying for your FIL and continue to pray for you and your family.
    Have a Merry Christmas! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending out a prayer for your FIL. Your decor is so pretty! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prayer for your FIL. Trisha your office is beautiful. It looks so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Tricia!!! Everything looks wonderful !!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Tricia! Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful prim house you have Tricia! Hoping your Christmas was awesome. Looking forward to Part 3 of your photos :P)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tricia! i love stopping by and seeing your warm and cozy pictures! Happy New Years Day my Friend!

    ReplyDelete