It has been sometime. I wanted to sure a few things with you all.
My hubby and I went to the Shrine before Christmas. It was beautiful and peaceful.
Here are some shots that my husband took.....
That is SO TRUE!
This is the reason we celebrate CHRISTmas, it is Happy Birthday Jesus!
We always light a candle for our loved ones that are home with the Lord and my husband Ken and I say the Lord's prayer out loud!
Here is my handsome husband, he lite the candle first and then he handed it to me and then he took my picture.
My hubby took this picture without me knowing. As you can see I was praying.
Then we went out for a small bite to eat.........
That is my babe, my everything!!!!!!
We really had a wonderful time. We always have a wonderful time together. I love you my husband,
and I am so blessed to have such an amazing loving husband in my life. I did something right in my
life to have you as my husband!
This is The Gingham Goose and we stopped by there this past weekend because we have been going to the Cape to my FIL's home. It was alright but we wouldn't go back!
That is where they live and the shop is in the back and the girl that was working there WASN'T friendly at all and that what really makes people want to go back, to busy reading a book, didn't even say Hi. We were disappointed.
Then we went to see my FIL and he took us to see the ocean and it was COLD and windy BUT I did get sea shells......
That is Ken's Dad my FIL. A few weeks before Christmas he had a small stroke and he is 87 yrs young. He was in the hospital for 3 days and everyday we went down and the 4 day we got him home and we got a nurse to come everyday to help him. He is doing much better and we have been down every weekend and he spent Christmas with us we picked him up and he really had a GREAT time. We go down every weekend and do his food shop and get his medication etc., and just spend time with him which he just loves.
So that is all I have. I will be taking pictures of our homestead, I changed things around and painted things and also bought some great treasures at the Cape called Cape Cod Pickers. It is a gold mine.
Be kind to each other and love each other.
Blessing,
Tricia XOXO





Very nice post. I love Christmas lights they do give you a cozy warm feeling which is what Jesus does as a shepherd. Taking care of family is what it is all about. Glad you are helping Fil. He is lucky to have people who care. Today not too many kids do. It cramps their style.lol
ReplyDeleteHello Tricia, lovely post, you two are so sweet together.....glad your FIL is doing ok, Blessings Francine.
ReplyDeleteGood evening Tricia dear. So nice to 'visit' with you tonight. You are beautiful and Ioved seeing your smiling face. I was very interested in the shrine you went to...can you tell me where it is and more about it?
ReplyDeleteWith all we have been going through the last few months, I know my hubby and I would like to make a 'pilgrimage' of sorts...to give thanks for all that is good.
I hope you will write and tell me how YOU are doing too...I think of you often and you are always in my prayers. HUGS
Beautiful pictures. Too bad you had an "un- welcome at "The Gingham Goose." First impressions leave memories.
ReplyDeleteI hope your FIL is doing better.
Lovely pics girl! I know that you all had a great time,sure wish we lived close enough to visit the shrine.Loved the pics of the water! Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post of great pictures and time spent together! Hope you FIL is doing better each day! Cant wait for your home pictures! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete