Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 1st,Spring is here!!

Hi my Prims,

It sure as been a while. We have been crazy busy. So this is a LONG post but grab a hot or cold drink and I hope you enjoy!

Our living room bow window. I love the look at it at night time.



New basket and flowers.



Oh, here is outside looking in.

Here are some Easter decor., not much but just enough.










Tin punch light over my sink. and yellow ware Easter eggs.









This is my husband's cousin, he tours and has CD's out and that night we were at my FIL's parent's
restaurant ( they have passed away) but my FIL is part owner it is call the Old Timer.
We had a HUGE family party that night and everyone had a ball.

Top row on the left is my handsome hubby, then his 2 cousins and then my FIL!!!


That is what the signs says outside!


For Easter dinner we had a spiral ham, mashed potatoes, green beans, my Grandma's carrots, handmade biscuits, then homemade peach pie(I was so proud).

Hot out of the oven.

We had a wonderful, beautiful and joyful Easter. I hope you all had the same.

Now Spring has Sprung and I will do more posting for you.

I hope you enjoyed.
Spring May Blessings,
Tricia XO

12 comments:

  1. Hello Tricia, love your cozy home, so warm and inviting with the lamp glow. Fun times with family, what's it s all about, Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to read a post from you. Your home is as prim pretty as always. Funny I have yellow dishes too. Peach pie looks delish. I imagine you will be planting soon and opening your gazebo for summer. I will visit again soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy to see a post from you Tricia - I have been wondering how you were doing. Not sure if you still have trouble with email, but I have written you a couple of notes in the last few months, asking how you were. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful pictures.
    Hugs and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its about time you show your face...! That pie looks so darn yummy. I'm trying to be good and lose those extra pounds, but I could devour that entire pie!! Big hugs...
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! I always love your photos of your gorgeous home. I especially love your close ups. It looks like you have had great family time gatherings. I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately- naughty I know. Good to hear from you. Blessings~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a grand time. Loved the pics! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. That peach pie looks soooooo yummy!!! The family gathering looks like a lot of fun. Your house is lovely as always Tricia. I have my mashers in the kitchen windo as well. Glad you found some time to post:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Tricia! Catch up time.. Love the pictures of your comfy home especially the warm glows at night! Sounds like a great family get-together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Trish, love your window, love the lights at night. Your home is lovely, love all of your decor. You Easter dinner sounded awesome! Love get togethers. hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just popping in to say HI Tricia and see how you are doing. Been thinking about you dear! Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I come to your blog I get the sense of cinnamon coming through Such a pleasant smell
    I keep coming back for more :)

    ReplyDelete