Sunday, July 6, 2014

Saying goodbye to our friend

Hi my Prims,
I am sorry for being a bad blogger lately. Our furbaby Mocha for 15 yrs., has passed away.

Our hearts are broken but he is in no pain and he is in heaven chasing  and catching the ball. That was his favorite game.







                                                        Mocha
                                              April 17, 1999 - July 5, 2014
                                               Our Little Buddy


We will miss you but you will never be forgotten. Thank you for your love, kisses, and laughs.

Love,
Dad, Mom, Matt, Steven, Marissa and Koko too.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

13 comments:

  1. That immediately made me cry. We also know all too well the pain of losing a beloved part of the family. RIP sweet Mocha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so sad.
    I look at my Tanya and next to Bella she looks old
    But she is still spunky and well she is still my best gal.
    I don't look forward to saying good by to her.
    So sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard to say goodbye to our furry children. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry for your loss. Hope the days ahead will get easier. Our hearts break when we loose a pet. I had my cat for 13 years when he passed and I still miss him. I am sending a big hug your way
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terribly sorry for the passing of your good companion. I am sure Mocha felt your love. It is a sad thing to loose a beloved pet, but as you say, they are at Rainbow Ridge and no longer in pain.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry you lost your baby...I know how painful it is to lose a member of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart hurts for you, never easy letting go of a beloved pet, Hugs Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear you lost your beloved Mocha.
    Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
    Embrace the memories.
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry, Tricia. Went through it in Oct. I know your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry for your loss. It is so hard to say goodbye....:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear of your loss. I called and left a message, call me when you can! My summer is just whipping by way too fast....loves and hugs, T...K

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so hard to loose a pet, I am so sorry for your loss as well :( Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tricia,
    I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet fur baby . We know the pain and heartache you are feeling. Just know that we are praying for you and your family! I still shed tears over the loss of Granny girl aka Baby in 2010 and Pebbles in 2013, Sometimes I can talk about them without crying but not often and you know what that is ok. I understand and if you ever need anything I am here to talk to!!
    Hugs to you and your Hubby!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete