Hi my Prims,
First off thank you all for your kind words about our furbaby of 15 yrs plus "Mocha".
My husband has gone on to my blog at work and has read your comments. He called me to t
tell me that it has really helped him and to see his buddy Mocha, so for that I THANK YOU ALL!
Mocha is now home with us. It does help with the pain. We have 2 more furbabies, Koko and Marissa and we will do the same for them because when we move to Tenn., they will be coming too.
This came with Mocha. It is a beautiful saying but I cry every time I read it.
So, again thank you each and everyone of you that commented. I scrapbook and I took out some scrapbooks of our furbabies and it has really helped us alot, to see and remember the fun times and the laughs that Mocha and our other furbabies have given to us.
So, on that note I wanted to show you I did a cross stitch that I did......
My first one and I love it. My husband said it will be for our first grandchild...NOT anytime soon.
Our oldest is still in college but later on and we are going to have an extra bedroom in our Tenn., homestead just for our grandchild or grandchildren and I will be hanging that on the wall.
Here is a Christmas on my husband ordered for me and I am excited to start it........
It is printed because I CAN'T do the counting cross stitch so PLEASE don't judge me, LOL!
Also, I am doing pillow cases that I found at Jo-Ann Fabrics and they are iron on it isn't cross stitch it is just a regular stitch.
So I already started on my husband's and I am loving it.
Last pick are some flower's I picked from our yard.
Have a wonderful day my Prims,
Summer Blessings,
Tricia XO
Friday, July 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Evening Tricia, beautiful tribute to a sweet family member......love the stitching, I would like to start some day, Hugs Francine.
ReplyDeleteI was so sorry to hear about your poor fur-baby in your email the other day. I've been so disconnnected with blogs and such with the busy summer! Love your stitching! Hugs
ReplyDeleteOh that is such a nice thing to have your baby home. My brother and his family have their dog with them and they also made a plaster cast of her paw that they gave them, that is so special! I love the cross stitcheries!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed,
Cindi
So sorry to read about Mocha. Our furbabies are so much a part of the family.
ReplyDeleteRun fast and free, sweet Mocha.
Hugs :)
Lauren
Your cross stitch looks great. I have never tired it but always wanted to. I am looking for classes to take on knitting, crocheting, needle felting, sewing, quilting, and cross stitch and embroidery. Still keeping you in my prayers. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLynn
Hi Tricia - I'm so terribly sorry for the loss of Mocha. I know the pain and you know even though we know they are at peace it still hurts to not have them with us. Been a year and a half that we lost Lola and I still tear up at times.
ReplyDeleteYou are working on some wonderful projects - your cross stitch is perfect for a grandchild's room. That was my first thought then I read that it was your intent to use it that way.
You are going to be busy for awhile with all those designs. I love to embroidery more so than cross stitch as my eyes are not as good as a few years back.
Blessings
Karen