Tomorrow will be Nov. 5th, it will be a year that we lost my MIL, right off I want ot let you Prims know that my mother-in-law was a true mother to me in every sense of the word. I took care of her for almost the last 3 years. We miss her dearly. Taking care of her was a great joy to me. We got every close and had ALOT of great times and laughs and some tear along the way!
We want to celebrate her life and tell you a few things about her. She was a school teacher in Sherborn and then retired, loved to read books. She was an avid reader. She also loved to watch movies and politics on T.V. If you got in a debate with her except to lose she was very strong in her opinon.
I call her Mom so you prims know that, Mom also loved her computer, and was always on me to try the computer, I know she is looking down and is saying I told you so, it is easy, but I think the most things she loved was her wonderful son Ken that I am married for 20 years to and her wonderful grandsons, Steven and Matthew, which are our sons that she was so, so proud of.
They loved to go and be with their Nonnie, and I will tell you Nonnie really enjoyed having them.
I learned alot from her about her parents and about history any war or any President she knew it all . Mom was an open book. That can't shock you to much remember she was a school teacher. Once a teacher always a teacher.
Her favorite holiday was Christmas and you guessed it that is also our favorite holiday!!!!!
She told Ken and I when she is ready to go home with the Lord and see her parents that she will be on our shoulders watching out for us
I believe she is, for sure.
We know when it is our time to leave Mom,(Nonnie) will be at the stairs to heaven to bring us home!!
She was an amazing, strong woman and will be greatly missed by all including Ken's Dad, my father-in-law.
So Mom we honor you for your strentgh and courage and be so strong willed.
Love your son Ken, Tricia and your two grandsons Steven and Matthew
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a wonderful post!! How lucky you were to have her in your life and she was to have you as well!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tribute Tricia....It is hard to loose someone you have loved so much.......she was lucky to have you in her life !
ReplyDeleteLynn