Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cold January

Hello, my prims. I had a great day yesterday. Mr. Hillcrest and I took a nice ride and we went to Pepperberry Cottage in Westboro. Here are two pictures of the outside.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is one picture of inside the shop.
 Photobucket

It is a warm,cozy and quaint shop. I found something there and here is what I got
Photobucket

I have been looking for a sign that says Hopkinton  for a while and I love it. I put it on my kitchen window sill.  What do you prims think????

Then we went for a ride looking at some beautiful homes and they were very old. Some said the year 1720, 1796. I really enjoy being with Mr. Hillcrest. As we were driving  we always hold hands, I know that some of you prims are saying Oh my, but in this day in age I feel truly blessed to have a man like my husband. I love hime more everyday. Mr. Hillcrest is a protective, loving ,caring ,compassionate man, great provider and loves being a father and husband to me.  I thank the Lord above that he sent Mr. Hillcrest to me!!!!!

I wanted to show you all my kitchen table.
Photobucket

My kitchen is important to me because that is where I cook and bake for my family. This is also were we sit together and eat delicious meals and have great conversations. I feel my kitchen is the heart the our home.
You can see a lamb in a wooden trencher that my friend gave to me for a Christmas present
Photobucket

I just love it. I want to thank my sweet friend Judy from Country Plus for that, and the candle also that she gave to me
Photobucket

Judy is a great friend. Please click on to Country Plus on the side bar and you will see what is new at the store and you will see a slide show of the store done by Lynn who does all the wonderful wood paintings. Lynn is truly talented. Let Judy know that I sent you!!!!!

It has been very cold here in Hopkinton, MA. So, we are doing alot of things inside and today we are watching the Patriot's game but we are getting our butts kicked. I have been doing a hook rug that Mr. Hillcrest bought for me and I am enjoying that
But because the Patriots are not doing well I decided to post which I enjoy more anyway.
Here is a picture of me doing my hook rug and watching the game,
Photobucket

Here are some pictures that I took because I am rearranging things a little bit here and there
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
 
The next post will be a recipe and some other things that I am doing!!
I want to thank all of you prims for supporting my blog, and the wonderful heartfelt comments that you leave me.
Well my prims, until next time,

~~~~God Bless and stay warm and safe~~~~
Tricia

14 comments:

  1. oh sweety your home is just beautiful i love it and the picture of you hooking is just great i really need to learn how to do that! lately i am so lazy and do nothing at all eaven though i could do plenty around here!your blog is really comeing along nicely so be proud of your self ( and dear mr. hillcrest) he works very hard at helping you and getting things done and i love the sign on the window shelf wonderful ! love comeing your way BB MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so warm and cozy and I can tell its filled with lots of love. Glad you had a nice day trip, I love doing things like that too. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day you had with Dh...Stush and I still hold hands no matter where we go maybe it's because we have only been married for a few years, I do enjoy it though:)
    Love the neat store you went to!

    Love your home so warm and cozy:)
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is beautiful! I love how you have decorated it! My hubby is the same way ~ we HAVE to hold hands in public and while driving. He insists on always pushing the cart when we are shopping so that I can be free to look around and not have to maneuver it around other people. And he ALWAYS opens doors for me. In fact, he fusses at me if I forget to wait for him to do that! He is my rock and he saves me everyday! Aren't we lucky gals to have such wonderfu men by our sides?
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww - what a great hubby you have! Mine holds my hand too- even after almost 35 years!

    You were not far from my house when you were at Pepperberry! Cute little store huh??

    I enjoyed seeing more of your home and all your prims! Looking forward to Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tricia love seeing your home .It is perfect . Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tricia love your home and all your prim goodies. That's a cute prim shop, you lucky girl. Love your blog too!

    Hugs, Libby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia I'm glad the Lord blessed you with such a good husband!!!! He blessed me too I'm so thankful for my hubby and we still hold hands too and I hope it never changes!! I LOVE all the pictures of your home you've got alot of great prim goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love see the pics of your home and all your prim goodies. Mr. D and I still hold hands after 31 years...and I wouldn't want it any other way!!
    ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a lovely day out-I love days out like that too, it's very special doing things together. I loved seeing your pics of your home, you have such beautiful prim stuff!! Enjoy!! Visit soon, Shazy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a very nice day with your hubby! what a neat little shop...I love your sign you bought there! Your home is beautiful..I love all of your prim goodies! Thanks for sharing these pics...I enjoyed looking at them!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Trisha, first off thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Always fun to see your name pop up.

    Wow, your home is beautiful - it certainly is warm and inviting...and I love the picture of you on the sofa doing your rug hooking.
    Something I'd love to get into one of these days.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tricia,
    All your touches,they make your home look so cozy!Love is in the air with you and Mr Hillcrest! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tricia! I just saw that you visited my blog and THANK YOU! Love you have you there and hope to get to know you better :)
    Your home is just lovely, all your prim touches make it so warm and inviting.
    I smile at your "Mr. Hillcrest" comments, they are so touching! I was married at 18 and after 38 years next month we still are so happy and always hold hands!! Nothing can replace that special bond between you and your hubby. Cherish every day you have together.
    Thank you for inviting me to visit your blog, I plan to come back often! Hugs ♥
    ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete