Sunday, June 20, 2010
Fathers Day/ Prims/ Flowers
Hi Girls, I'm back as promised. Here are some pics of Mr. Hillcrest with his sons and us spoiling him.
Here is Mr. Hillcrest and his son Matthew.
Here is Mr. Hillcrest with his oldest son Steve-o.
Here I am with Mr. Hillcrest, the love of my life.
Thank you Honey for being the best #1 Dad in the world to our sons.
Here is my Honey with a DVD,shorts,and chocolates.
This is what Mr. Hillcrest made for me last week, and I painted it black with some burgandy. I know all of you Prims know what this is but I will tell you anyway. It is a table riser,at least that is what some prim stores around here call it.
I made this strawberry,can you believe this, "ME" making a craft. I am so proud of myself. I made 5 of them and put them in a wooden bowl.They look nice on our kitchen table!
Here they are in my wooden bowl!
FLOWERS, FLOWERS and more FLOWERS. I hope you enjoy some of the flowers I post for you all! Here are some in my pans,that I got free. Someone was moving and put a sign out saying take whatever you want it is ALL FREE!
I LOVE pink. They are getting nice and full!
Another beautiful color, this is Mr. Hillcrest's favorite bush and I love it because later in the year I pick them and dry them and put the dried flowers in arrangements!
These come up every year and I do have the orange ones also I just forgot to take a picture of them! Next time.
Here are my four o'clocks and some people call them lemon drops.
They do close up about 4:00,that is why I call them that.
Another beautiful plant, love the color. All of them are perrenials but the first two pics are not!
Here is the side view of one our gardens and behind it is our inground pool that we love when it is HOT out. I truly love my gardens and deck!
Another view, my black eyed susan's have not come up yet and my cone flowers (the purple one's ) and my daisy,still waiting they look like they are going to open up soon!
Another view of our home!
Here is the bench I bought at a yard sale for $2.00 and I painted it and the watering I painted black,with some flowers in it.
My prim flag that I just love.
Okay my friends I hope you all enjoyed my post of Father's Day, prims and my flower's! I will be back soon. I hope you all have a GREAT week!
Big Prim Hugs,
Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Tricia, I love all your photos. The ones of your hubby and boys are just precious. You are surrounded by handsome men! Your flowers are beautiful! I love looking at other people's flowers because I don't have a green thumb. I agree with you about your home, your deck, and your flowers - oh, and love that flag, the table riser, and your great prim watering can. While I'm at it, I love your blog decor too - all the Americana is wonderful. What a nice blog.
ReplyDeleteI for one enjoyed your post today!
ReplyDeleteMr. Hillcrest looks like he enjoyed his day very much...you have a wonderful looking family Tricia!
Gorgeous home and grounds as well.
Hugs, karen
I loved that everyone's picture was included in this post. Ken sure is lucky to be loved so much but ofcurse it is well deserved as I know the wonderful father he is.
ReplyDeleteYour gardens are beautiful. We are suppose to get together for a prim outting but I think maybe it should be changed to you coming to help me with yard work..my garden is sad and neglected!!!
Glad you had a wonderful family day.
Hi Tricia, so glad your hubby had a nice Fathers Day. Your home looks wonderful-very nice gardens and landscaping! Love the strawberries you made and the pots with the flowers in them are a great idea! Have a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Mr. Hillcrest had a wonderful Father's Day!
ReplyDeleteI love your strawberries! I think they came out prim perfect! Girl, never underestimate what those hands can make.
Your flowers are all so gorgeous! FREE? How awesome is that! We enjoy our in-ground pool immensely! Thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful flower gardens.
I'm SO loving that red bench. I just painted a side table I got from a yard sale last year. I think I paid 3 dollars (she was asking 5) I painted it white. My girlfriend (the other half of Yard Sale Divas,,that is what we call ourselves,lol) was over and said,,'what, your not painting it red'..lol. Red is my absolute favorite colour. I told her I'm doing my hallway with white..and I'm liking it..still loving my reds but to start off real small..I'm making a small corner of my home whites!! Blessings to you on your holiday. Today is our Canada Day's celebration.
ReplyDelete