I want to wish ALL the Father's out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!
To Mr. Hillcrest I want to say thank you for being the BEST and #1 Dad in the world! You are always there for each of our sons,you are a TRUE blessing to the boys and I!
It is time to spoil you for the day!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I will be back my friends with some pictures of some prims and homemade
strawberries that I, "YES" I made. Can you believe it? I put them in my wooden bowl and they look great, so I will be posting some pictures some time later today,after we spoil Mr. Hillcrest which has already started!
Prim Hugs,
Tricia
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Well we can wait for the reveal till dad is done being spoiled...although I have a feeling that Mr. Hillcrest is spoiled on a daily basis! And that's a good thing.
ReplyDeleteKaren