What I love about summertime is, cookouts, swimming,vacations(we will be gone for 2 weeks) YAHOOOOOOO, campfires at night, one time going to the ocean, hanging out with my family, playing board games, cooking on the grill,going out for seafood and watching movies. Still my FAVORITE holiday is CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!
Okay enough of that. I made a GREAT homemade spaghetti sauce this week in my crockpot and then I made homemade stuffed shells, here are some pictures!
Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here are the stuffed shells! It turned out so YUMMY!
It was just Mr. Hillcrest and I for dinner. The boys were out with friends! My new yellow ware plates I used that I LOVE!
A prim display in my kitchen!!
Here is a display on our mantle
Until next time prims
Blessings
Tricia





Hi Tricia..
ReplyDeleteDinner looks so yummy ! I am getting hungry for my spaghetti sauce and meatballs.
I love your yellow ware plates.
Hugs,
Linda
HI Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThat sauce and shells look yummy! And especially on your new plates. I wanted to let you know about some trouble I had with my yellow ware - the same set. 3 different pieces cracked in the microwave - even though they are supposed to be safe for that. Just wanted to give you a heads up!!
Enjoy your trip to TN! Sounds like you have exciting long term plans!!
Thank you Linda for the heads up on the yellow ware. I won't put them in the microwave!
ReplyDeleteYou are a peach for letting me know!
Bless your heart!
Hugs,
Tricia