Wednesday, July 28, 2010

You must go to this BLOG!!!!

Hi girls, I wanted to let you all know that I love this blog and she is having a GREAT GIVEAWAY, and I wanted you to go and support our prim blogger. You are going to LOVE what the giveaway is,so go to:

Primitive Life In An English Cottage, http://primitiveenglishcottage.blogspot.com/
If you haven't joined her blog just join and leave her a comment that you would love to be entered in her GIVEAWAY!!!! Let her know I sent you!!!!

I will be back soon with some prim pictures and a recipe!!!

Stay cool it is HOT,HOT here!!!

Till next time Prims,
Blessings,
Tricia

5 comments:

  1. Do you have a link for her Tricia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, Your welcome!! Anytime!!!'

    Hugs,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless You Tricia! Thankyou so very much for doing a post about my blog and the giveaway, I really am very touched at your kindness and your lovely lovely comments.

    I think it is great how us lovers of all things prims can support each other.

    Keeping my fingers crossed that my name gets pulled out of the hat for your giveaway!

    Have a truly wonderful day,
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I just discovered her blog this past month also. Lovely, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete