Thank you so much Robyn for my wonderful giveaway and look my prims the awesome snowman she made and tucked it my package as a special surprise!!!!!
This Angel doll is so beautiful and I can tell you she made it with love!!!!!
Here is Robyn's blog,
http://primlish.blogspot.com/2010/11/giveaway.html
Here are a few Christmas picutres of our home!
I DID make these, can you BELIEVE it!!! I am very proud of myself!
This is the whole reason why we celebrate Christmas, Jesus' Birthday!
Another Christmas picture of our home, that we love and hold so dear to our hearts!
Today was a special day here behind Hillcrest Home Prims, our oldest son Steve-o turn, 19 yrs old yes 19. Steve-o is in College now and we are so proud of him. I have alot of follwers that are so kind and always make the sweetest comments , but ONE person said why Steve-o and she laughed like it was a joke and was rude,Why "I said is because that is what all his friends called him through out his school years and it still is STEVE-O!!!" That's why!!!!!
We had homemade chicken soup, STEVE-O'S favorite and it was a great night for it. It was VERY cold and we also had the fire going, the wind is blowing outside as I am typing this.
Look at the Birthday cake, Does that look yummo or what!! I went to Wrights Farm in R.I. for this cake . They have about 15 cows and chickens and everything there is made from stratch and I also bought the boys coffee milk right from the farm. Matt said Oh Mom can I get my Birthday cake there I said I sure will. Matthew will be 16 yrs. old Dec. 19th. It is about a 40 min. drive but well worth it for my family!!!!
Steve-o just being silly!
These are the boots the Steve-o has been wanting and he is thrilled!
Look at my baby boy that was born Dec. 6th at 6lbs. 12 oz. and instead of me holding him he holds me, LOL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU OUR SON!!!
LOVE,
DAD, MOM, MATTHEW,
MOCHA, MARISSA and KOKO TOO(our Poodles)
Prim Blessings
and Merry Christmas
and take time to be kind to one
another!
TRICIA





That cake looks absolutely scrumptious!!! You have two good looking guys there. House looks so festive.Hope you are feeling much better. You are sure lucky. Nice wins
ReplyDeletebetty
Happy Birthday to your son! May he
ReplyDeletehave many more great birthdays! Thanks
for coming by and signing up for my
give away....Good Luck! Oh, I love
the pics of your home! TFS
Bear Hugs~Karen
HPY Birthday Steve-O with many more to come :-)
ReplyDeleteoh your home is just beautiful so prim i love it ,and those snow man how cute... i could never get on your blog untill you changed your back ground lay out i find this happening a lot it;s annoying .oh and that cake yum i so wont a piece lol
blessings to you and your family x
SO HAPPY you like your winnings Tricia!! I have to admit though that I bought the Angel, didn't make her. ;)
ReplyDeleteA very Happy Birthday to Steve-o! You keep those nicknames, they are so special! We have nicknames for our kids as well as for each other.
That cake looks scrumptious, well worth the drive! Beautiful home and beautiful family! ♥
Happy belated Birthday to your son!
ReplyDeleteYour win is the best! I love that doll! And your home looks amazing!
Carmen and the Primcats
What a great nephew ! Well it is what happens as our children grow up . The boys protect their mother's , as we protected them .
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful B-Day Steve-0 !
Hugs
Tricia, You lucky gal you! Love your angel doll! And your stockings are so cute!! So you have a family of December birthdays like us!! Mine is Dec. 12, My oldest daughter is Dec. 25 and my youngest is the same as your youngest son Dec 19th!! That cake looks so yummy!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays to you!
Tammy
Hi Tricia, happy late birthday to your boy!! Nice looking boys you have. And a yummy looking cake, I'd like a piece of that.8-)
ReplyDeleteYour home looks just lovely, congrats on your great win!!
Blessings,
Lorna
Good morning, Tricia,
ReplyDeleteand a very happy to birthday to your son! I am so happy you all had a lovely time together celebrating his 19th. My goodness, it does go by so fast, doesn't it? My son is going to be 18 in a little while and I'm still in a state of disbelief and wonder of where in the world did all that time go?
Love the cake, too. I can't have chocolate anymore and I miss it... so when I see something like that amazing cake you bought from that farm where they make everything fresh, oh my goodness, my mouth is just watering. Yum. Eat a piece for me!
The snowmen you won from Robyn are just so darned adorable. Congrats! What a lovely Christmas present.
Blessings to you and yours,
Susan @ CluckleBees
Aww.... Happy Birthday Steve-O. Wow, 19, that is awesome, you are almost out of your teens.
ReplyDeleteTricia, it is so good to see you smiling with the family. Your sons and your husband all look so happy and your home and the lights in the windows just scream Welcome to our happy home.
I am so glad to see you all so happy.
Miss ya
Jan
Oh what a sweet angel you won from Robyn! I just love her and her blog! All the cute snowmen you can leave out long after Christmas is over so you can enjoy Robyn's angel longer.
ReplyDeleteYour stockings are cute, great job on them! I need to make some for my family, but haven't attempted it yet. I have our nativity on the mantle also. To me, that's just where it belongs.
Happy Birthday Steve-o! My goodness, he is SO tall! I can tell you are proud of your boys, and rightly so!
Merry Christmas to all at the Hillcrest Homestead!
Hi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWonderful win goodies from Robyn.
Your home looks so pretty!!
Love the lights in the windows.
Happy birthday to your baby boy.
They grow up sooo fast.
I haven't been online much this month.
Just so much to get done.
So everytime I have a free second I try to hurry and get caught up on as many of my favorite blogs as I can.
I love Christmas, but I must admit, I can't wait for it to be over with this year!! ;)
Take Care,
Tam