Saturday, February 5, 2011

A SWAP THAT I DID!!!! FUN!!!!

Hi my Prims,
Did you all dig out yet.... I told you all what a HARSH winter this has been! It is NOT over yet! H-E-L-P!!!!

Well, I wanted to show you all what I got from my swap partner "OLDE LADY MORGAN". First I want to thank Tammy The Primitve Place for hosting this awesome swap! Thanks Tammy. You ROCK! Please go and check out Tammy's blog you you LOVE it!!!I really enjoy her blog and the bears she is making now are to die for. They are Primitive Bears and I am thinking of ordering one for myself!!

Here is what I got.....
WOOOHOOO I saw this and I knew right away!!!!!!!!

LOOK WHAT I GOT INSIDE........................

What great goodies! Marie made most of everything she said.She has alot of talent.
Look where I put my goodies......

Here is a close up. I LOVE the saying on it.......

Here is the rest of my goodies.....

Here is my bunny she made me. I think Mr.Bunny looks great near my little Easter egg tree.


I love my prim doll that says Welcome!!!!


Here is a wonderful candle that smells the whole kitchen...LOVE IT!!!

Here is a close up of the candle, it says Farmhouse!

Here is my candle with the star and she even out battries in it.What a sweetie!

Thank you so much for my swap. I really enjoyed doing this. I LOVE all my goodies, please go check out her blog you will enjoy it. OLDE LADY MORGAN.

Here is a few things I did. I put up my new quilt on my apple ladder.

Here is a close up of the quilt...
I love it because I love the colors. They are warm and inviting!!!
I put this display together near our Grandfather clock. The rocking chair is old and is a true antique so NO ONE sits in it. It is just for a diplay!The bunny you see is made by a Dear friend.thank you again Jan. See my bunny is out and not hopping away, not yet anyway! LOL!!
Here is a close up...
The little latern we picked up at an antique shop. I love it, and it does still work!

Well, I just wanted to get my swap up and a few pictures. I promise there be alot more but Hubby and I have been sick with a chest cold and sinus cold..I CAN'T wait til SPRING has SPRUNG!

Take time to be kind to each other.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia

17 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia,
    Love all your swap goodies!!!
    Marie did an awesome job on all of it.
    I loved seeing where you put everything.
    Looks great!
    I LOVE that ladder with the quilts.
    I saw an old tall ladder at antique store a few weeks ago for $24.00!!!
    I wanted it soooo bad. But I didnt have a way to get it home. :(
    Thanks so much for joining in on the swap!!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish you really did get neat things in your swap. I love that new quilt! WOW.
    Stay warm
    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tricia: Looove all of your goodies from Marie...she's awesome! I also adore how you've displayed your quilts on the ladder. I have one out in my garage that needs to be primmed up...love the idea..I'll have to work on some small quilts though!! I also love your sweet lil' bunny from Jan. This was a fun swap hosted by Tammy!...meeting new prim friends is always a bonus!
    patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really neat stuff, love it all. I like how you made the arrangement in the chair, love the bunny. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tricia you really got at bunch great goodies. Saw on the forum that you weren't feeling very good. Hope you get to feeling better, I know what it is like to have a sinus infections. Kay www.kyhillbillycrafters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome swap treats! Love the antique rocker and the way you have it set up. :)
    Hope you folks are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love the rocking chair display. LOVE IT.
    Really great swap gifts. Looks like a lot of fun. I wouldn't have wanted to rip the paper on the box it was so cute. Should have framed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia, I am so glad you like your goodies! You were a great swap partner!! Enjoy!!! OLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great swap goodies. I have an old ladder similar to that and I love displaying my quilts on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What lovely things OLM made for you! I would have been thrilled too. I am glad you are staying warm. I want Spring now.
    Have a good day.
    Blessings,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Hon, I sure hope you get to feeling better real soon. ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your swap goodies!!!! OLM did a great job!!! Your apple ladder looks awesome with the quilts, gourds and ditty bags, and that antique chair display is to die for.....You have the knack GIRL!!!!!! I wanna come live at your house! LOL
    BEC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your goodies and your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Tricia, I just found your blog and became a follower! Loved looking at your pics and your decorating style! Love it! I also was a part of Tammys' swap and it was my first one! I loved it and I too, got some aweseome things!
    Leisha
    www.keeperofthefarmhouse@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some great swap items Tricia...I especially love that bunny but then again the Star candle is wonderful and I like how you put it on a Star wall shelf...very cute.

    Your little touches here and there are just perfect!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Tricia!! I got my package and I LOVE it!! I am trying to decide where to display my winnings! I am going to put the cute little shirt in my laundry room.

    I love all your swap goodies! Your little Easter egg tree is adorable! I just adore your collection of lovely quilts! You have them displayed so nicely on the ladder. I love my quilt ladder so much that I've been on the lookout for another one for my dining room.

    Thank you again Tricia! I was hoping to blog about my winnings but another day is getting away from me, hopefully tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete