Thursday, April 21, 2011

Just a Short Post!

Hi my Prims,
I just wanted to share a few pictures of these beautiful yellow bushes that come up every year. I feel Spring is in the air.
Here is another one.....
Here is what my sons bought me for my Birthday! They both know how much I LOVE flowers and my favorite color is PINK!!!!
A closer look....
I love you guys, I am so proud to be your Mother!!!!

In another post I posted about a new piece of red ware that I bought and here is where my new red ware piece went....

Here is the whole look...

Hubby will be making me a colonial shelf for more red ware that I am hunting for.
I would love one that says Christmas Blessings, one Giving Thanks(for the fall)
 and a few more that I have in mind.

Here is a sneak peek of what is to come in our shop.

COVERLETS, TABLE THROWS, PILLOWS and TABLE RUNNERS!
With the table runners I noticed alot of people display them on wooden ladders even blanket cranes, just not for tables anymore!

You will also be seeing alot of colonial tin ware lighting,which is just breath taking.
Then you will see different styles of penny rugs and MUCH,MUCH MORE!!!

Here is our bed made up with a few of  these beautiful items and of course we have diffrent colors, to offer. Remember this was a sneak peek!!!
We should have eveything posted in our shop by the end of the weekend, the shop is on the right side on my blog it is the house. Just click it and it will bring you right there. It is Easter weekend so we are only going to do as much as we can Saturday because Sunday is Easter and it is also family time. Make sure you check back often do to the fact that these items move fast.
Til next time my prims,
Be kind to each other,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Everything is so Beautiful!
    Drooling over your redware!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour Tricia. I will check out your shop again. Love those coverlets, pillows and throws. Easter Blessings
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is very pretty and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Tricia! Your pink flowers are beautiful! Your Forsythia bushes are very pretty too.
    Love your red ware collection and you have it displayed beautifully.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are forsythia bushes and they are in bloom everywhere. The first blooms of spring....
    Love your geranium. They are an awesome patio plant!
    I have been wanting something like these linens for the blanket crane I am getting. Anxious to see what you have!
    ★Linda★

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Tricia!!! I just LOVE that coverlet on your bed!! You are so blessed to have two wonderful Sons! :) The flower that they gave you is gorgeous. I'm so excited to see all of your new goodies that you have for your store. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter weekend.

    Spring Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie~ Your sons are so sweet! You raised them well! Hope you enjoyed the show with hubby.Love your bed! Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia,

    Your forsythia bushes are so pretty ! A great splash of brightness to color our world ! after the winter most of us have put up with and still are in some places... the spring flowers and bushers are a very welcome sight!

    The varigated geranium is gorgeous ! The color is so pretty !

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those bushes! Everything looks great. Love the redware!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Tricia, Your flowers are very beautiful, my fav. color too! Looking forward to visting your shop again, love your new coverlet on your bed, not to mention your Redware collection is awesome! Wishing you and yours a wonderful Blessed Easter. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tricia...

    Happy Birthday to you....
    Love all the pretties, your geranium is beautiful (good choice boys!)

    Easter Blessings, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tricia, wow just spent the last hour reading your blog-love it! I too have become a follower and will look forward to reading your blog! I love this blog world-like minded people who inspire you!You have very sweet boys! I too have 2 sweet boys! Have a great Easter weekend with your family. Happy stitching, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet of your boys to do that. Beautiful flowers and bushes! Don't you just love spring? It is SO pretty!

    Your redware collection is looking good! So many new things, wow, must be fun to have a "shop"!

    ReplyDelete