Hi my Prim Friends,
First I want to thank you all for your for your heartfelt, warm comments. It has meant the world to Hubby and I. I see that I have alot of wonderful blogging friends here and I feel very blessed! I have had a very hard couple of days to say the least so Hubby said lets go and take a ride and I felt a little better and we laughed and held hands like always and we didn't talk about anything but fall time and Christmas coming up.
Here are a few pictures of what we did...
We love to go to Out Post Farm and we bought a homemade turkey pie and we had a YUMMY sandwich that they make there....YUMMO!
We also, bought homemade fresh apple cider. It is a little pricey for a gallon but so worth it.
Here are some pumpkins that we saw...
Look, they even make their own honey, jams, fudge, candy apples all different kinds of pies and much, much more..
Take a look...
Homemade jams..
Next picture is there homemade honey...
Check out this picture, Hubby saw this from inside and I of course ran out and took a picture because it was SO DARN CUTE!!!
I think he was ready to drive his Mom and Dad home!!!!LOL!
An old tractor.
Check out Mr. Hillcrest with the goats, There was one you will see that I think she wanted to come home with him, TOO CUTE. She wouldn't let me pat her but she couldn't get enough of Mr. Hillcrest.
Just a BEAUTIFUL Fall day. I really enjoy the cool crisp air and the smell of fall and I just took it all in and just being with my husband, he makes me feel safe and that everything will be okay!
Then we saw a YARD SALE and look at some goodies we bought....
Look at this old vintage oil bottle and spout. It is stamped 1933 because in those days they didn't have cans. Hubby looked it up and when a driver went to the gas station,they would full this jar from a drum and then you could put the oil in your car.
It is made by a company called Dover.
And here are a few other goodies I picked up...
I love this little desk top, I will find something to do with this for sure.
I really enjoyed myself and I THANK YOU ALL again for your friendships, comments, and wonderful supportive emails. I feel VERY BLESSED to have so many blogging friends from my blog and from the BEST forum around APP to be there for my family!
I really feel the love and I love you all.
Blessings,
Tricia
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Looks like you two had a great day! Love those goats, what faces!~
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! Enjoy each other.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day with your hubby! Your sandwich looks very good. All of those sweets look so yummy too. That is too funny about the dog in the car, and the goat! I love all the things you brought home. It's always fun finding spots to tuck new treasures. :)
ReplyDeletePraying for you,
Jessica
That sandwich looks sooo good, and the dessert options are outstanding!! Such a charming shop. It fits into a fall outing perfectly. Reminds me of a orchard that my hubby and I used to visit before we moved to this area. Fond memories!:) It looks like you hit the jackpot of yard sales. Lovely items! I am glad that you got to kick back and enjoy yourselves! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had such a wonderful day with your hubby - what an amazing man he is, and what a remarkable relationship the two of you have. Enjoy....And don't fret what is to come - it's in God's hands - and worry is like paying interest on a loan you haven't taken out yet....so breathe it in, and live....Wishing you a blessing-filled Sunday....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteGlad you took a carefree day.Just what you needed.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a chance to get out and enjoy the Fall beauty...Hugs
ReplyDeleteGlad you and your hubby were able to get out for a wonderful day together.... good for the heart and soul.....
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you both....
So glad you and your husband had a great day! Can't ask for anything better than that!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a great day with that hubby of yours! Those wraps look delicious, now I'm hungry for one :)
ReplyDeleteThe produce/farm place you go to reminds me of a place we have here called "Ez Orchards". There homemade cider is quite spendy too, but well worth it for the Holidays.
Take care!
So glad you had a wonderful day! Those are great photos, those wraps do look good! I like the things you bought. I never saw an oil jar before, and the desk is just great!
ReplyDeleteoh, Sweetie~
ReplyDeleteJust what you needed~ beautiful day~ filled with joy & laughter~ your loving Hubby~ good food~ adorable animals( giggles on the pooch in the car!!)thanks for sharing the fun!!!
hugs to you~
Teresa
First of all I have to say that sandwich looks DIVINE!!!! :) I'm so glad you and Ken had such a good day together...you needed to get your mind off everything and enjoy yourself. Out Post Farm seems like a great place to visit....did you get any of that honey? You found some great goodies at the yard sale...the desk is my favorite. Talk to ya tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs,
Dana
Glad that you and Ken managed to get out for the day.Looks like a lot of fun for the both of you.Tell Ken that his new girl is a cutie.LOL! The sandwich looks yummy.Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteIt is great to get out and about in this glorious season. Looks like a beautiful trip.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you and yours,
Linda