Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Giveaway,and all different things to show you all!

Hi my Prims, I have a few things to tell you all.
I won a giveaway from Myra and her blog is My Mother's Daughter.
Check out what I won, she made it herself. Myra is a crafty woman!

You guessed it, it is a Dragonfly. Each one is unique in it's own way! My drangonfly was made from a part of an antique chair....80t year old, how cool is that.

Thank you again Myra I love him. Please go check out her blog. You will enjoy it alot!

Now my friend Dana from homespuntreasures we are always doing swaps which we enjoy and Dana got me into couponing and I LOVE IT!!!!!

Here is my PINK binder...Dana has the same one but she has a black one!
It is full of coupons and I have saved SO much.
At CVS I bought over $100.00 worth of produts and I only paid $40.08 and I have done that more than a few times. Dana is a great teacher.
We are saving because in my last post I told you all that Dana and her hubby and my hubby and I are going for a week to Tenn. THIS SUMMER and we are all EXCITED!!!!They are staying with us in our condo and we will be checking out land as well to get ready to build our dream home or buy.

When I go to the market I save at least $50.00 in coupons. I am on a roll.
I buy 4 newspapers and I also print coupons off the computer and you can stack them, it ROCKS on how much I have saved for my family!!! If we won a million dollars I would still coupon even Dana said the same thing.

Here is what I got in the newspaper this weekend...



Here is my slots in my PINK binder..
  Here is some of the things I have bought for almost nothing. The razzor blades Mr. Hillcrest uses are $15.99, and I had a $5.00 coupon and then a CVS coupon for $3.00 and then a $4.00 rewards CVS coupon, WOOOOOHOOOO! Do the math, AWESOME!
The vitiam water were 5 for $5.00 and I got them for FREE!!!!!!!!
Yes, FREE!!!!!!
I think you got the point. Toliet paper, paper towels you name it I save with coupons. Thanks Dana, we are going to have ALOT with all the extra money we are saving to spend on our FABULOUS vacation and we CAN'T wait.

Here is a picture of a few things I bought today...

Our youngest son Matt has a part time job after school and loves it and he picked out two names and they exchange fall goodies and here is what I did for it...
There is candy, silly pens, mittens, pencils and alot of other goodies and Matt said they LOVED what his Mom did!!!!!Matt was a proud kiddo.

Here are some things that I will be putting up on my website shop. Just a tease. I have ALOT of Christmas goodies to put up,when I say ALOT, it is ALOT here are a few more pictures..my favorite are the prim Father Christmas. I do have to say Hubby and I did buy alot for our homestead, remember I LOVE Christmas and will be decorating Nov.1st!!!!!






So I have so much to put up in my website shop, you are going to DROOL!
If you see something right now just email me at triciamcn@verizon.net because I know these are going to go FAST!!!

Well, that is it for now, have a great week.
Till next time be kind to each other.
Love your family and friends and give those extra hugs and kisses.

Fall Blessings,
Tricia

12 comments:

  1. I love it all. The baskets are wonderful. Where do you get all your coupons?
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed with your binder! And you success at coupon shopping! Love your little dragon fly, too. Will be stopping by your store soon for some of your adorable snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia,Wow girl you are rocking with those coupons. I use to use them all the time and still do some but never got into it really big. I love shows where they show how full a person's buggy is and then they pay little of nothing for their goods. I really need to start back for hubby and me. I love a bargin. Love the items you have for Christmas. Oh wow, it will soon be that time. I bet you won't have those goodies long. Love the Santa. Hope you are having a great week.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im drooling already , hey send that free toilet paper this way gf , Im sure needin it lol chuck constantly complains he should own stock in toilet tissue with a house full of girls lol Men HMMM ! Nice bug ya got there , my mommy is super talented ! You and Dana need to cut extra coupons so you girls can swing through my way to visit on vacation too :0) Have a great week ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your win!!!
    I wish I had more time to do couponing. I love to watch that extreme couponing show.
    Holy Cats ~ look at all the wonderful creations you made. You've been a little busy bee!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your wonderful dragonfly from Myra...I just got mine too and LOVE it...I have to take some photos and get it posted....Bad blogger me..... So glad you're saving with coupons...there's bunches of good deals to be had - and some day, if I can ever catch up, I might take it up again. Love your new Father Christmases....Oh my...I'm going to have to get a job.... ;o) Have a wonderful tomorrow! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trisha
    You go girl on them coupons, wow you are saving the money!!Wish I could get my behind in gear to coupon, I really need to do it!!!
    I am hoping you rub off on me!!!
    Wonderful goodies for you store!!!Beautiful Santa's!!!
    have a great day~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to take a class on this couponing thing! You go girl!
    Can't wait to see your Christmas decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOO HOO!!!! You go girl!!! I told you all this couponing stuff would click....once you get it you've got it!!! hahaha You are so right it make such a difference.I was happy to help you out with all the ends and outs of everything now you can share the info with all of your friends.

    We've got to save every dime we can for vacation...because we are going to do some serious shopping in Tennessee!!! I'm looking so forward to July it seems so far away but then again time flies so it will be here before we know it. I see you had a great couponing trip to CVS don't you just love getting free stuff!! Keep up the good work. Oh by the way I love your pink binder!! :0)

    I can't wait to see all of your Christmas goodies that you add to your shop so hurry and get them listed!!! Talk to ya tomorrow~~~

    Fall Blessings,
    Dana
    www.homespuntreasuresbydana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you like the dragonfly. I love the santas and snowmen. Very cute! I never remember to take coupons with me. I need to get with it :) they really can save money on the things we use. Good luck and happy couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you like the dragonfly. I love the santas and snowmen. Very cute! I never remember to take coupons with me. I need to get with it :) they really can save money on the things we use. Good luck and happy couponing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on winning that cool dragonfly!Love all of your Christmas goodies.I know that you are being very successful with that pink binder!LOL!Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete