Hi my Prims,
It is already October. Fall time is here already and I am ready for it!!
My friend Dana and I did a fall swap and I love EVERYTHING she sent me. We do swaps all the time.
Here is what Dana sent me....
See all the wonderful goodies I got!All the tarts, pumpkins and candle are all made by her. She knows how much I love her tarts and candles.
Then Dana sent me that wonderful tart burner. It is a pumpkin stove. Don't you just love it. I DO!!!!!
Look at the pumpkin she made. He is a cutie!!!!
Here is my candle and let me tell you it smells yummo!
Here it is in my fall display!
Here are my tarts for my tart burner....YUMMY!
They smell the whole house and we love them!
Dana thank you my dear friend for my swap. I LOVE, LOVE doing these swaps with you!
It made my day!
Dana and her Hubby and my Hubby and me are going to Tenn.,this up coming summer and we can't wait. Dana and I are very good close friends and I am very blessed to have her friendship!
We talk on the phone all the time and we ALWAYS find things to talk about!
One thing about blogging that I have found wonderful is that I have made a wonderful, trust worthy friend to the end!
We are planning our trip and we can't wait. We are ALL EXCITED!!!!!
Love ya Dana!!!!
Here are a few more pics. of fall in our homestead!
Here is another one..
Last picture is my theme tree. I just love it!!!
Well my Prims that is it.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful fall.
Till next time,
Be kind to one another,
Fall Blessings,
Tricia
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Tricia...
ReplyDeletelovely fall goodies from Dana... yummy gourds and your tree looks wonderful..
Blessings,
Traci
Hello, Tricia! What a treasure trove of goods. The pumpkin burner and pumpkin Dana made are precious.
ReplyDeleteI love pumpkins and look at all the tarts you got, too.
I know what you mean about the scent of candles and tarts warming, I've got some awesome scented soy tarts from Samantha's Accessories. They truly do make your home so happy, don't they? Your quilt ladder is a beauty, I love old ladders and your tree is really festive. I think Halloween trees are becoming almost as popular as Christmas trees with us prim lovers, don't you?
Warm Regards,
Susan
Wonderful swap goodies!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you four will have a blast.
TN is one of my favorite places!!
Hugs,
Tam
Gorgeous goodies!! I have a few of Dana's tarts from her giveaway I won last fall...shhh, don't tell her I haven't burned them yet, they are just so darn cute!! ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat goodies! Thanks for sharing! Your home looks cozy with the candles and tree lit!
ReplyDeleteSuch wonderful swap goodes form Dana - I so love what she does with wax!! That pumpkin candle is ADORABLE!!! Ahhh...man....now I want one! ;o) And I don't know how you bring yourself to actually burn those cute little tarts of hers...too cute! Love your displays - you had me at gourds....Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteGreat swap goodies, I love that burner! Love that ladder, too. Thanks for sharing....
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs & Blessings~Karen
Wonderful swap goodies you got from Dana!
ReplyDeleteI love your Halloween tree!
Prim Blessings
Robin
FABULOUS Swap Goodies Tricia, the candle certainly does look like it smells yummy!
ReplyDeleteLove your goodies from Dana! She is a sweetheart.That is a sweet pumpkin she made for you.Great friends are the true treasure of life.Have a great day !Hugs,Jen
ReplyDeleteWonderful Goodies from Dana!! Pretty Prim displays around the home~
ReplyDelete(Big thank you for all you nice comments on my decorating~ girl you are too Sweet to me!!!)
hugs to you~
Teresa
Awwww....Trish I'm so glad you like all of your Fall goodies!!! Now I've got to get on the ball and get my pictures taken a post all the goodies you sent me. I LOVE everything you sent me...as always. These swaps are so much fun. I'm looking so forward to our vacation...July can't get here quick enough for me!! I'm so thankful for our friendship too!!! We have spent many hours talking on the phone!!! I sure am glad you have free long distance....if you didn't we would be in a "BIG" mess wouldn't we? hahaha :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE YA!!!
Fall Blessings,
Dana
www.homespuntreaures.net