Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and a Special gift!!!!

Hi my Prims,
I wanted to take a few moments of your time and post and let you all know I wish each and everyone of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful, Healthy& Happy New Year!

I thank all of my follower's for your wonderful, warm and heartfelt comments and thank you all who have been praying for me.
Enjoy your loved ones and each and everyone you love and care for.
Life is short and life is not a dress rehearsal. We all get one shot make it a GREAT one. Here is one more very SPECIAL gift that new dear friend made just for me and I will hold it dear to my heart and NEVER forget that Faye made this with love. Every stitch was made with LOVE. Faye I have to say when I opened it I did cry but happy tears .
Look at Faye's work....
Isn't her work FAB-U-LOUS!!!!Here is the back, she even signed it and dated it too..

 Here is where I put it..
Primtastic...thank you Faye so much for this amazing gift that you made with your own hands and with every stitch you thought of me. Today I feel on top of the world and my husband saw it when he got home from work and he even was touched that there are still people out there with such HUGE hearts and you are one of them, my Angel!
Merry Christmas Friend and another BIG THANK YOU!!! XOXOX!


Christmas Blessings and see you next year,
Hugs,
Tricia

22 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!!!! We LOVE ya'll!!! Your tree is absolutely gorgeous.Your home is so warm and cozy.

    Christmas Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Merry Christmas Dear Friend
    May your Christmas be filled with HIS LOVE & JOY! And new treasured memories.
    Blessings Trace

    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Tricia, that was fast~~ I wanted to extend a gesture of friendship to someone who is enduring difficulties most of us have not experienced... I can tell from your words that you are a fighter and you will overcome. May 2012 bring you good days and peace...

    I hope my little handmade pin pillow will remind you that others care and are believing in your victory.It was made with love.

    Always, Faye carolinastitcher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tricia,
    Your home looks beautiful. A very beautiful little pillow from Faye.
    You are one of the first people I started
    following when I started blogging. Both of
    us being in Massachusetts is special, too.
    I look forward to talking with you next year,
    also.
    Merry, Merry Christmas,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your goodie! Faye did a fantastic job.Merry Christmas!Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. O Tricia , that was so sweet of Faye and so beautiful ! I was hoping to get to call you before Sunday but I keep losing my voice and am still awful sick so most likely wont get to , but Chuck, Kaylee and I wanna wish you , Ken , steve-o , and Matt a very Merry Christmas ! hugs love ya lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tricia, I have so enjoyed visiting your beautiful home during the holidays. You are such an inspiration to all of us. Such a sweet gift from Faye. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Enjoy and be safe.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas Tricia & Family....Love, Peace & Joy, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas!! and Happy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Tricia to you & your family! Hoping you have a great holiday season and a safe & healthy new year!

    Blessings
    Lynnly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas!! Love that little pin keep!!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas to you and your family
    Thank you for being my blogger friend.
    Sending you blessings, peace health and joy today and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Tricia, From our home to yours, Merry Christmas. May you have joy and love of family and friends and may 2012 be filled with health, energy and enjoyment.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tricia,

    I hope you and your family had a Merry Christmas full of lots of memories in the making!

    Your tree is beautiful and it looks cozy at your house! :)

    Have a great week too!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Tricia...! Thank you very much for your kind words on my blog. I do not post every day, but try to make new recipes and old family ones, too and post. I have one snowman left, please let me send it to you!! I will need your address, but will not share with anyone. If your ever unsure about a recipe, please dont hesitate to contact me and ask. Have a fun and blessed New Year, your new blogging friend..K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw, such sweet gifts from even sweeter friends! Prim friends are the bestest, there are none like them!

    I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoy bringing the new year in~

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for all your kind words and prayers! You are a Sweetie. Happy New Year to you, wishing every good blessing for you and your family in the coming year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Morning, Tricia,
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a sweet comment. I enjoy visiting you here.

    Happy New Year to You and Your Family. ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete