Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 Winner's&Happy B-Day Grandma XOXOX!

Hi Prims, First I want to say Happy Birthday to my Grandma that has been with the Lord and other family members. These 2 giveaways is for my Grandma. She was the BEST grandma any girl, young woman could have!
Happy Birthday Grandma! I love you and miss you everyday and I was very blessed to have you in my life and thank you for watching over our family!

Now here are the 2 giveaways....REMEMBER the first gal gets to pick #1 or #2, but the first gal that is picked has to comment on this blog so I see that you know you won,THEN you need to email me and hubby put my email
address on the right side of my blog, just click it and then send me your address!
Then the second winner will get the other prize and I will post it and yoou do the same thing!
Good Luck......
Here again are the 2 giveaways.. THIS IS #1 giveaway!

THIS IS #2 giveaway!
SO the first gal that won and gets to pick is....

SUSAN AT GLEN OAKS PRIMITIVES!! wooohoo.
Let me know by a comment what one you want then email me your address,
email on my side bar of my blog!!! Congrats!!!!

Prim Blessings,
Tricia

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog, sorry I havn't visited but I love what you do. Just awesome. Hope you have a Happy New Year! Lynn
    lynnshomespuncountry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for Susan! Nice giveaway Tricia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post in memory of a special person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't grandmothers memories so dear to your heart..!! Very nice post in remembrance of your Loved Grandmother...! Hugs...K

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday !!!! to your gramma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happiest of birthdays to your dear grandmother - sounds like she was a very special person in your life. Congratulations to Susan! And thanks again, Sweetie, for hostessing another wonderful giveaway! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to susan! I'm so thankful to still have my grandma just went to visit her last evening.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to your grandma! I know how much that you love and miss her but remember she is always there with you! Congrats Susan on your winnings.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Susan! I only knew one of my Grandmas and she was the BEST!! I lost her 3 years ago and miss her everyday. Thanks for hostessing, Tricia!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, congratulations Susan....happy choosing.

    Thanks for having this wonderful give away Tricia...and Happy Birthday to your beloved Grandmother.

    Thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete