Hi my Prims,
I wanted to honor my wonderful, caring, supportive,loving, best friend and soul mate husband, it is a Happy day for us today because this is the day..Jan 9th that Mr. Hillcrest asked me out and we do celebrate it, I know some of you gals are thinking how dorkie that is.... but not to us!
My husband is an amazing man, gentle and thoughtful. I am very, very blessed that the Lord sent me such a wonderful man in my life and he is also an amazing Dad. He LOVES his sons so much! I have WON the JACKPOT!
He works so hard for his family and worries about us when he is at work and he always calls me at least 3 times a day, just to say hi and I LOVE YOU!
After all the many great years we have been married, I am truly blessed!
Here we are in Tenn. two years ago....this is for you Honey!
I love you with all my heart! Thank you for being there with my health issues and loving me even more everyday and supporting me with everything I have gone through!
I know all of us gals have the best hubby's on blogland so I think WE ARE ALL BLESSED!
Here is Dad and HIS boys..
Mr.Hillcrest is my Valentine everyday.
We believe that what makes a marriage work, and no one's marriage is perfect, but we believe having Christ in the center of our marriage works for us!!!
So, there you go girls I just wanted to share that with my prim friends!
Love and enjoy everyday with your loved ones.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How incredibly sweet and blessed you are. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! My husbands birthday was yesterday and I am equally blessed with a wonderful man. p.s.I hope he doesn't see your post - I didn't post about his :-0
ReplyDeleteHi Jennifer, It wasn't my hubby Birthday today it was the day he ask me out on our first date. I went back on my blog to make sure I didn't type Birthday and i didn't, sorry for the misunderstanding.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog.
Oh Trish,
ReplyDeleteI don't think it is dorky at all.
It is so sweet.
It is what we all want isnt it.
To still be loved and be In love after so many years together.
My hubby can drive me nuts but he is my best friend and the love of my life.
So I completely understand how you feel.
It is a true blessing!!
The first time Brett and I dated was in 7th grade, so I don't have a clue what the exact date was. How special that you remember and that you celebrate it!!!
That is Awesome!
Hugs,
Tam
Totally awesome Tricia! You are truly blessed so enjoy every moment and no it's not dorkie either!
ReplyDeleteWe'll be celebrating 36 years in May and I feel the same way!
Have a wonderful day~
So wonderful to see you so very happy after many years of wedded bliss - We are lucky indeed to have such great hubbies.
ReplyDeleteLove the post Tricia! My hubby and I had been friend's for quite a while before he asked me out on a date. I could never remember the exact date in August. But then a few years into our marraige, we were attending his niece's birthday party, and it came to me that on the night he asked me out on our first date, he had also told me that his sister had just given birth that day to a little girl... August 19, 1989. There is something very special about that day in August... It started the adventure of a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and Warm Wishes on Your Special Day!! :)
No way is it dorkie. It is lovely that you both still remember the day and are so loving. Your husband sounds wonderful...does he have a single younger brother...lol!
ReplyDeleteaaahhhhh Tricia, that is just the sweetest ever! How lucky you are. I am too, as I will be going on 37 years this year. Hope you have a hundred more years. Hugs,
ReplyDeleteLinda
I don't think you are dorky at all....we celebrate the nite that we met at a frat party every year
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteYou are indeed blessed to have such a wonderful husband and family, Treasure every day...
Melinda
I used to celebrate the day Ray and I started dating as well as our wedding anniversary. Congratulations and I hope you have many more years of love.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Tricia - I don't think it is DORKIE at all! I love it! (I'm just very grateful that all of our IMPORTANT dates are on the 22nd!!! Except our anniversary... and that is because it was a CHOICE between a wedding and a deer hunt... hmmmm LOL!) I love it! You just made me think that I should do something fabulous for my Mr O this year! Our first date was 32 years ago on the 22nd of next month... HOLY SMOKES!!!! That's a LONG stinkin time ago!!! LOL!!!! I hope your day was fabulous and each and every day continues to be the best yet! (oh.... how did the brownies go over??? - just curious...) Thanks for sharing! It's so refreshing to see people still LOVE each other after many years... just seems out of the norm anymore! CONGRATS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!!
Shontell
Great post!! My hubby and I will be married 33 years later this year...and he calls me daily too. We were friends before we started dating back in the summer of 1976...and I couldn't imagion my life without him in it. Yes, we are very blessed.
ReplyDeleteCindy
Happy First Date...! I remember and always will mine and hubs first date! Love the picture in TN Smokey Mountains? Many blessings to many more years for you and your hubs!
ReplyDeleteK
What a beautiful couple!!! I am so happy you are so truely happy and yes we are so Blessed with wonderful hubbies!!! God Bless your marriage and family!!:0)
ReplyDeleteYou are truly blessed!
ReplyDeletePrim Blessings
Robin
Love is grand, Love is special, Love is the thread that binds.
ReplyDeleteI was told this and always remember it,
What is Heaven like,
Heaven feels like falling in Love forever.
Love is a little bit of Heaven on Earth.
Hugs
Connie
That's very sweet Tricia! Ours is easy to remember, it was over Memorial weekend. We celebrate it when we remember it. That weekend is usually full of family and fun, or working around the house. So we don't always get to celebrate but we always remember our first date being that weekend, May 26. We are blessed to be able to be home to raise our kids and be the keeper of our home while our men are out working to support and care for the family!
ReplyDeleteYou have a good looking family!!
Tricia i think its wonderful that your both still so much in love , and that you celebrate on the 9th each year ...not dorkie at all!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessing to you guys and my wish for you is that you celebrate many many more years together :-)
Heidi!
I LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post!!
So happy for you. You are right Christ is the reason for your wonderful marriage.
Blessings Sweet Friend to you, your Hubby and Family
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Hey Tricia, What a sweet post! And what a beautiful family you are!
ReplyDeleteI got your comment about my address. Sure, you can ask Angie for it. Or just send me your email and I will email it to you myself. I don't mind.
Carmen and the Primcats
Such a sweet and loving family you have! All from God!
ReplyDeletePraising Him!
Jessica
Hi Tricia, You are indeed blessed but I'm thinking that your sweet man would say he is blessed too. Oh to have a marriage centered in Christ-that's just the frosting on the cake-it can't get any better than that. May the Lord continue to bless you both and your family.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Noreen
What a beautiful family you have!! You DH sounds like a real keeper!! Ofcourse you should celebrate Jan 9!!!!
ReplyDelete(Yes, I am a day late...)
Hi, Tricia - I feel the love from the two of you all the way out here in Western MA! Happy "Anniversary" to you both.
ReplyDeleteAwwwww this is such a sweet post! Tricia the Lord sure did bless us we have two of the BEST husbands in the world.I LOVE these Tennessee pictures I can't wait for July to get here so we can all get together for vacation!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dana
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your kind comments. I hope you enjoy the recipes!
ReplyDeleteI think that is wonderful that you still celebrate this day aftyer all that was the the atart of it all!
ReplyDeleteKendra
That is very sweet! My hubby and I met for the first time on June 7, 24 years ago, and we still remember this as the day and celebrate it--so no, I don't think it's dorky! And, I agree, keeping Christ at the center of your marriage is very important. Karen
ReplyDelete