My Grandmother would always say God doesn't give us something that we can't handle, boy isn't that true.
So, I have been in SLOW motion and I have been tweaking here and there so here are some pictures. I hope you enjoy them.
Here is my office. This chair is so comfortable. I curl up and read a book and have a hot cup of tea to try to settle my stomach. My hubby ordered me a book that a lot of gals on the blogs have been talking about, it is called One Thousands Gifts, he ordered it on Amazon and I can't wait for it to come in.Then there is another book called The Private World of Tasha Tudor, look it up on Amazon, it is going to be a wonderful book. So when I am almost done the first book Mr. Hillcrest bought me he will be ordering me this one. There are beautiful pictures in this book. You can click on the book where it says look inside and I know you all are going to want to order it when you see inside the book. I am excited about getting it.
Another view....
I love my spinning wheel.
Some more pictures of me tweaking.....
In the hallway, sorry it didn't come out that great.
In the bathroom.
The next few pictures are from our living room.
This pillow is very special. It was made by Linda Parker. I LOVE it because she is right Family is Forever!
Every time I walk by this display I think of her.
This is one of my yellow ware bowls and my cute Valentine mouse.
My theme tree in the kitchen.
Another yellow ware bowl and this one is very old, it is my favorite.
I LOVE my lamb, all snuggled in his hay and basket.
Another one of my yellow ware bowls.
My bowl rack, with wooden bowls,bread boards, and below wooden spoons, mashers, and rolling pins.
So more of my yellow ware bowls..
My yellow ware coffee mugs I have 4 total!
Above is another yellow ware bowl, I have about 8 of them and all different sizes. I REALLY love them because it reminds me of the GOOD OLD DAYS!!!!!!!
Also my very good friend Angie sent me to molds that I have started to collect, I just haven't posted them. Thanks Angie for thinking of me when you saw them!!!Here they are.....
Have a wonderful Monday night.
Till next time,
Prim Blessings,
Tricia





Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you post. I have thought of you often. I am sending you a big hug and many prayers. I have really thick hair I can send you some of that also. Just Kidding. You are such a fighter I am so glad I found your blog.
Oh too much eye candy in one post. Your house looks like a store. Boy did I want to go shopping. You have so many wonderful items.
Donna
Hey Tricia:).....I feel so bad for you having all this to endure at one time. Glad to see your post..! And your "favorite" chair, I can see why it's your favorite..! The picture looks very inviting, I can how you enjoy your tea and a good book there. I also love the old ware bowls, my grandmother had so many of them, and it was the one thing I had wished I had gotten more of and her big crocks...your displays in your home are so welcoming and very nicely displayed... Hoping your week is good and your soon feeling your self again..! Big Hugs...K
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures. Keep tweaking and keep your mind occupied.
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "plans to propser you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
This is the scripture I hold on to. Grandma was right because God will help you handle all that comes your way. I will continue to pray for you.
Hubby has a digestive disorder and he takes a few sips of dill pickle juice for the nausea. Vinegar and dll are both old time remedies for upset stomach.
Blessings,
Pam
I sorry to hear of yet another complication to deal with. Going slow and doing things you enjoy in such a wonderful setting surrounded by your family will help you stay positive so you body can do its healing. Take care
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry to hear of your newest battle, Tricia....God must truly count you among his mightiest of warriors as that is a lot to take on....You will continue to be in my prayers and thoughts....Love your displays - and your amazing collections. You have so much of what I love best - the old wooden kitchen ware, the yellow ware, that wonderful scale - and your spinning wheel is amazing. I would love to have one, but there is just no space large enough in this tiny nest of ours. Your photo of the lamb and basket with grass from Dana reminds me it's getting on that time to bring on the lambs and bunnies. Yippee.....Until then, enjoy your quiet time in your comfy chair in your beautiful office....Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear your news. Your grandmother is right though. Try to keep your chin up and let God handle the rest. Loved all of your pictures, very beautiful. Bless you, Dawn
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, sending you strength through prayers~
ReplyDeleteand a big hug (( ))) Pamela
Tricia, I am so very, very sorry! I was coming over here to thank you dearly for praying for our family and for encouraging me in dealing with our son's school. Your words meant so much to me and I appreciate them and your prayers! Now it's my turn to lift you and your family up in prayer! I'm so glad that God blessed you with a great husband that will be there for you always and will take great care of you. You both will be in my prayers and in my heart!
ReplyDeleteTricia: Oh my gosh, girl! I am so sorry you are having such a medical nightmare. I will say an extra prayer for you...I think about
ReplyDeleteyou often! Thanks you for sharing all those wonderful pictures of all your "tweaking" that we all love to do. You have some wonderful things...I especially love your yellow ware pieces and the way you set up your displays. I sure could use your help. Keep strong and don't worry about your hair, it comes back. I have a friend with stage 4 ovarian cancer and her hair has disappeared twice...each time it came back different...once curly and this last time straight. We all love you and you just remember that, girl! {{HUGS}}
Joy
I am a new follower to you blog and I just love the pictures! Praying for your health. I spent 7 months in the hospital last year so I understand what you might be going through! God is with you!
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteSo very sorry to learn about your health issues, and will pray for your healing. Stay strong!
Love your beautiful home -- thanks for sharing the great pics of your decorating. What a lovely place to sit, read, and enjoy a cup of tea..... Blessings.
Love all of your pictures. Everything looks so pretty. Sending up prayers for you that everything will work out just fine.
ReplyDeleteTricia~ Beautiful tweaking~ a big hug to you ~ girl you can do this~ you are going to be okay~ as always thoughts & prayers my friend~
ReplyDeletemay the Lord guide you through this difficult time & keep you strong~
hugs
Teresa
What a beautiful home you have sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteOh your chair looks super cozy. Perfect for reading and quiet time. You are such a talented decorator.
Praying for you.
Hugs to you
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Tricia, I am so sorry to hear you are going through so much, my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are very strong and I know everything will be ok. Loved seeing your pictures too, you have some great collections.
ReplyDeleteTricia~ Sorry to hear about the new struggles.You are blessed with a good hubby and loving sons seek comfort in them.You also have tons of people who care about you.Keeping you in prayer sweet friend.~Amy
ReplyDeleteTricia...sorry to hear you have yet another hurtle to cross but we all know you are strong enough to tackle it... Prayers and hugs for you, Traci
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia, Hate to hear you are having so many health problems, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I love your chair, perfect place to escape to for a cup of tea and read a good book. I love your room, so many prim goodies, love the bread boards and bowl rack, the little chair with the doll and pillows, ok I liked it all, have to go back and look again, you have a great eye for arranging. Sending you a hug. Vicky
ReplyDeleteGood morning Tricia~
ReplyDeleteI will continue to keep you in my prayers my friend. Your special chair looks so inviting and the other pictures of your home are lovely. The new books sound very interesting, how thoughtful of your hubby.
hugz,
Sheila
So sorry to hear about the pain and fear you are facing. Please take care. Sending you support. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteTricia, you have a beautiful home. What a relaxing office. I love all the sweet touches of wonderful you have in every corner. I hope that you can continue to have the courage it takes to deal with your body. Iam glad you have a good husband to lean on for support. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteTricia , GF you know Im here if you need me . but tell Kenny to clean out his office Im moving in cause the homestead is just so beautiful I darn near got shocked to death droolin on the key board ! I love it all but your office is so inviting the comfy chair and the amazing sunshine ! Big Hugs, prayers and lots of love lil raggedy
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful post! I love all your displays! Soothing for the soul.I sure hope everything turns out fine for you.
ReplyDeleteYou will be in my prayers sweet heart.
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI had no idea you were going through so much. It sounds like your spirit is good and that is very important. I will be praying for His healing hand to be laid upon you and for strength for your husband.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful home. Very inspiring.
Kendra
Dear Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear of your health problems. Bless your heart...I had no idea! Of course I haven't known you long, but I will certainly be praying for you!
Your pictures are just beautiful. You have a lovely home. Take care.♥
tricia, i will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you are feeling better soon! scary all the time and some days are harder to keep pluggen along.. i love tasha tudor and have a few of her books and videos i even have a corgi i named emma,after a doll she made and named emma. my family just shakes there heads so will tell them there are others out there!
ReplyDeletegoing to make tea and look thru your pictures again, love primitive and all that goes with it! soft spot for yelloware and bread boards and..... :)
Love all your photos...so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you are having more health issues. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Sending hugs your way.
Cindy
Hi Tricia, your in my thoughts and prayers while you go through all this. Knowing that everything will come out good in the end!!
ReplyDeleteAll your beautiful decor is wonderful for the eyes and ease your mind when at home! Love all your yellow ware bowls! And I noticed a couple bunnies in some pics! Wishing for spring to come soon!!!
Blessings!!!
Lynnly
Tricia my heart aches for you right now and i will be lifting you in prayer ,your such a sweet gentle soul not to mention strong and i know you can get through this, your very blessed to have such a loving husband and 2 beautiful boys ,and one of my favourite sayings is (if he brings you to it he will see you through it) stay strong my friend xo
ReplyDeleteBlessings Heidi
Hi, Tricia:
ReplyDeleteIf I ever visit your home I'm NEVER gonna leave.
I'm so sorry I haven't called in the last couple of days. I've been straight out with the doctors. Nothing like what you are going through. I'll call you today and we'll have a nice long talk.
I've been up all night so I'm guessing I'll be up a while longer.
Huge Hugs,
Susan
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear all that you are going through. Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Love all of your pics, your place to rest and read looks so peaceful and surely is a healing place for you.
Cathy
Love your home! Hope you feel better, take care! Julie
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteLove all your wonderful pics.....your home is so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a sweet comment too! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! Take care...
Goodness Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen you on the forum lately so I figured you weren't feeling too well. I remember you posting about the bleeding but heard no more.
I am still praying for you and I'm sure having the cyst removed will be a big relief...then it will all be over!!!!
Your tweaking is wonderful...you have so much eye candy...I see many things I'd love to own!!!
Blessing and please take care.
Karen
My thoughts and prayers go out to you Tricia. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pics with us. I could curl up on that chair myself! Take care, Janice
ReplyDeleteWow! Did I have a lot of catching up to do, enjoyed all of your posts and pictures so much! I have been grieving for my Bill these past 2 months but feel more closure after a Memorial Serv. in our hometown on March 17th. I am just starting to blog more often again and I am thankful for my doc who gave me temporary help with anti-anxiety med to help me not cry all the time. I am still diligently praying for you and hope you will make a full recovery, you are such a great person! Hugs and Love, Kerrie
ReplyDelete