Hi Prims, I am sure on a roll with blogging this week. I have more energy lately!
Here is what I picked up at an antique shop. I haven't been out alone shopping for
antiques in so long, because I have been so sick and tired, but I went out yesterday!
Look what I picked up. I am starting to collect pewter. I LOVE the look of pewter.
some pieces you see are not pewter, but the mug, candle stick, and bowl under it
does say pewter. Hubby told me pewter doesn't shine. I still put up those pieces for
now. Then when I fine more mugs etc, I will replace the ones that don't belong there.
See the mug, candle stick and that plate, and the one bowl below, they are pewter.
Also I found the butter wooden stamp, my first one, I was tickled pink!
A close shot.
A side view.
Now, I found 2 yellow ware bowls at a steal..
Here is the big one I ALREADY have, Now here is the one I bought a size down.
I am there holding it up!
Here is the other beauty, I don't have that colored strips. I am thrilled to be able to add these to beauty's
to my collection.
Here they both are, now I have to rearrange everything to make them fit just right.
You all know how that goes. You buy one or two items and you have to change everything. I just didn't have the strength to do it today.
Also look at what I also found. This prim sheep.
Isn't he great. Every prim.
Here is the other side of him.
Here his cute face.
I just love him.
So that is it. I also ordered a mold, it is a lamb and it is 2 sided. Another thing that I am starting to collect.
I ordered the mold lamb from Donna, she is from APP, she does trash to treasure.
Thank you all for your prayers and all your emails and being so supportive!
I have met wonderful friends here on my blog and some of you have become like family and I feel very blessed
for that.
Till next time.
Give hugs and kisses to the ones
you love and extra I LOVE YOU'S!
Big Hugs and Kisses to each of you.
Prim Blessings,
Tricia
Friday, February 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi, Sweetie:
ReplyDeleteI like your pewter. I used to have some pieces and they got lost (stolen?) in one of my moves.
It is so colonial, I love it on a cupboard and mantel. The sheep you bought is ADORABLE.
"Baa"! He's so cute. Hey, your nails look
beautiful!!
You did new things to your blog. I LOVE it!
Hugs,
Susan
xoxo
Love the Pewter.....so glad to hear your feeling better:) and your nails look beautiful! Hugs and have a great weekend..! K
ReplyDeleteHi Trish,
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear you have been feeling better.
Hurry up Feb 28th!
You know, I will be sending out those prayers and positive thoughts.
They have been going out Every day, sweetie!
Love your finds.
Awesome yellow ware and pewter.
You displays look so pretty.
And I'm Lovin' that sheep!!
So darn cute.
Hugs and prayers my friend.
Tam
The lamb is soooooo cute and love your yellowware bowls!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking about you on the 28th!
Teresa
Love all your new treasures! Especially that stamp! Oh so prim!
ReplyDeleteWill be praying for you on the 28th!
Carmen and the Primcats
Tricia, love all your finds.
ReplyDeleteI will be praying for your healing.
Pam
Well you found some real treasures and enjoyed yourself!
ReplyDeletePrayers for you on the 28th!
Oh...and nice nails!
Have a good weekend!
Earlene
My prayers will be going out to you and the power of positive thinking. Love your new prims, I have a few pewter pieces in the shop right now. Seems to be a popular item all of a sudden! Have a great weekend rearranging, Dawn
ReplyDeleteTricia, I would be happy to hold you in my prayers. I hope everything goes well for you. Love your beautiful bowls and pewter. Isn't it a thrill to find treasures like that!!--Jan
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you had some energy to go out and find some wonderful treasures. I don't have any pewter pieces. I don't know if I should start another collection! LOL I have been looking for some yellow ware ~ but haven't found any at a good price ~ yours are wonderful!
I love that butter stamp and the sheep you found too!
We'll be thinking about you for your upcoming appt. Hope everything goes well for you.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Wonderful finds! Will say a extra prayer on the 28th.Don't worry you are definatly surrounded by love and you will get through this sweetie.Hugs!~Amy
ReplyDeleteSuch great finds! I love pewter and would love to start collecting.Good thoughts and wishes coming your way on your upcoming appt.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteYou found some really wonderful pieces...you just gotta love Pewter.
I do have a few Pewter Chargers that are shiny...I'm not fond of the shiny Pewter and will someday age it - I' more into the dark aged look too.
Love the Yellow Ware Bowls...I have only Two but love them!
I am praying for you and will continue to do so.
Blessings,
Karen
The pewter is beautiful and I love the bowls, the sheep too cute. I'll be praying for you that all goes well with the surgery and treatments.
ReplyDeleteCathy
tricia, im so happy you got out a bit, im sure it made you feel better finding such great treasures! i only wish i could sit for a bit and scroll thru your blog... love love your decorating and collections and tasha tudor!! i have a cranky corgi named emma but i love her.
ReplyDeletei am sending lots of thoughts and prayers your way!
Great shopping! I have several of the McCoy bowls but the other is a pattern I don't have and I love it! Great find!
ReplyDeleteThat sheep is also a great find.
Hope your improvement continues! We want to see more of your great reports!
Linda
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteYou'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care.
Cindy
Neat finds! I have a sheep just like that, I love sheep! I will certainly uplift you in prayer.
ReplyDeleteYou found some wonderful goodies...love everything!!
ReplyDeleteWill continue to keep you in my prayers.
hugs,
Cindy
Love all your goodies ...you lucky duck ...love those new bowls ...I have coffee cups like them :0) O so excited your gettin a sheep mold :0) wish I was close enough to go with you on the 28th u know I would be there if I could but Ill be there in thoghts and prayers ! <3 and hugs lil raggedyangie
ReplyDeleteLove the bowls. I have a couple like the last one you got. Looks like you had a great adventure.
ReplyDeleteMyra
Hope all went well with the procedure, you are in my prayers! Also hope the lamb mold made it there okay, the postal service has been rather unpredictable of late.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry if you have pewter that shines, just leave it out in the open and don't clean or polish it & the shine will fade before you know it! It was probably polished before sold to you, but it'll darken & age quickly.
Have a great week, my prim friend!
I hope everything went ok with your procedure. I just joined your blog and will be thinking about you and praying for you. Love the yellow ware and the sweet little lamb. I hope you will join my new blog to read all about farm life, decorating, cooking, animals, and lots more.
ReplyDelete