I wanted to first thank Grany Trace' Scraps & Squares for an overdue thank you for a wonderful gift that she sent.
Lookie waht Trace' made for me...
Also a beautiful friendship card and a packet of zinnia flower seeds.
Here is where I put my chicks...
I love them Trace'. Thank you for being such a wonderful and great friend.
Please go and visit Trace' blog she is always emailing me and checking up on me to see how I am doing.
You are a wonderful, loving and dear friend!!!!!
I have another good friend that sent me this beautiful prim pot of yellow flowers because Sheila knows I have yellow ware bowls and I LOVE what she made for me.
She knows me well, I LOVE the prim bow that she put on there. Here is what she made me.
Here is where I put my beautiful flowers, at my kitchen sink so I can always see them and think of my friend Sheila.......
Aren't they BEAUTIFUL.
Here is another picture of them.
I LOVE my prim bow that my friend Sheila put on there,Sheila thank you so much and thank you for your email and being my friend. I hold our friendship dear to my heart.
Please go and visit her blog
it is Country Impressions blog.
Now for a wonderful giveaway I won. Dee from Ice House Crafts sent me this...
The blocks, Peeps, Baskets and Chocolate bunnies, so I put them near my bunny and egg.Thank you Dee so much. You did a great job and thank you SO much for the beautiful card that you put in my package.
I haven't been on to much so my husband called me from the office to tell me I won a giveaway.
See Dee emailed our business and when there is an order my hubby gets it and that is how I found out I won.
Thanks a bunch Dee.
Please everyone go to Dee's blog and say HI!!!!!!!!!
Well the last thing I want to show you is a cherry wood desk that my wonderful husband bought and brought home. It is in my office now.
Our oldest son and Hubby cleaned out my old desk and put in my new desk.
Check this out....
Sorry it is blurry.
LOVE IT!!! Thanks my Hubby!!!XOXOX!!!
Here it is in my office but you really can't see it that well but here are the pictures anyaway!
One more picture....
It was nice all I had to do is tell my Hubby and son where I wanted things.
Thanks to my son and Hubby!!! I love you all very much!
That is all I have for now.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Spring Blessings,
Tricia





Very special things you have received! I love your desk! My mom and dad have the same praying couple paintings in their house. Love them!
ReplyDeleteBe blessed!
Cindi
Hi, Tricia,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful desk! I love cherry, and that is truly a beauty with all the nooks and crannies.
Melinda
Tricia,
ReplyDeleteLove your new desk...it is beautiful!!
Great goodies that you received...the chicks are so cute and so is the bunny & blocks. Love the floral arrangement from Sheila. She and I are swap partners right now and I can't wait to see what she sends me.
Hope you are doing good.
hugs,
Cindy
Hey Tricia!! so glad to see your post:) And your gifts and win are sure treasures..! I LOVE your new Desk...how sweet for your hubs and son to do all the work! Big Hugs My Friend, thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my prayers! Have a great week:)
ReplyDeleteK
Good Sunday evening Tricia,
ReplyDeleteSpecial gifts for a special friend! Love what you received from your other friends and the new desk, OH MY! Beautiful. . . . .and so thoughtful of your dear hubby and son to get it set up for you.
I'm happy that you like your daffodils, if they warm your heart and make you smile then I it makes me happy too.
hugz and blessings,
Sheila
Hi Tricia, all such wonderful treasures you received and won!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your new desk!!!So sweet of your Hubby and Son to put it all together for you.
Take Care!
Prim Blessings
Robin
Good Morning Sweet Friend
ReplyDeleteYou are one loved lady. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
Your hubby sure is a sweetie. I love that beautiful desk.
Have a great week.
Blessings to you
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Congratulations on winning! And the desk looks really nice! The bowls your hubby gave you are beautiful! Everything looks really pretty. Thank you for sharing your photos! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteTricia..
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and for your compliments.
I love your new desk.. what a sweet dh you have !
What sweet goodies you received! Those chicks are darling and I love the pot of daffodils !
Glad you are feeling better !
Warmest spring hugs and blessings !
Linda
Wonderful gifts from some sweet friends Tricia. It's wonderful to put things in your home to remind you of such friendships daily. Your desk is very beautiful. I have always been partial to cherry. Have a great day. -Steph-
ReplyDeleteHello Tricia! What wonderful goodies you received
ReplyDeleteI say "Blogging Friends are the Best Friends!"
I Love your new desk. It's so Beautiful.
Hope you have a wonderful week!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net
You have a very nice family and the desk is beautiful!:)
ReplyDeletehi tricia, hope your feeling better these days! im thinking of you! love your little goodies you shared on your blog and your beautiful new desk! enjoy your easter week!
ReplyDeleteSome wonderful gifts have been bestowed upon you Tricia....I love the little wooly chicks and that arrangement from Shelia is prim perfect! Those daffodils look so real! Beautiful new desk too....Wow - you have been truly blessed these days! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin
ReplyDeleteTricia,
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love your desk. Love all your other goodies. I am so glad the blocks arrived and you liked them. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.
D
Aw, what sweet gifts! Prim friends are the bestest! The little chicks look so cute in with the prim carrots. Sheila's arrangements are beautiful! I don't own any yet but this is the year for me to buy one, hehe. Congratulations on winning Dee's blocks, they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous cherry desk Mr. H found! It is absolutely beautiful! Enjoy that =]
Hope you are doing well. It's so good to see you posting again. I've been praying for you, sweet friend~