Here is my blueberry cake that I made this morning for all of you, step by step.......
I am showing you step by step.
Here is one of the bags of blueberries we picked, all you need for this recipe is 1 cup.
First an 8zo cream chesse in mixing bowl.
The a 1/2 cup of oil.
The dump the whole box of yellow cake mix.
Then pour in 1 box of instant vanilla pudding.
Then 4 eggs.
Then 2tsp.vanilla extract.
Then mix it altogether and when it is all mixed FOLD in 1 cup of blueberries.
This is what it will look like after you have folded in the blueberries.
Then spray you bundt pan and then put your mixture in the bundt pan.
Then cook it @ 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
This is what it looks like done.
YUMMY, everyone in your family will LOVE this and it it great when you also have company over. ENJOY!!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures of some tweaking with my new kitchen window's.
Here are some of my yellow bowls on my new window sill not sure if they will be staying there, just playing around a bit.
Here is a full pick, well see!
Enjoy the recipe and please let me know if you make it and maybe post a picture of your blueberry cake.
Hugs,
Tricia





Oh yummy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Happy Sonday,
Trace
www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com
Thank you so much for sharing this YUMMY recipe with us!!!! I definitely want to try this one. I LOVE all of your yellow ware bowls and they look awesome where you have them. I also LOVE that punch tin light at your kitchen window......very cozy in the evenings. Enjoy your weekend!!! :)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs,
Dana
Love that new big beautiful window!!
ReplyDeleteGreat recipe and I need to go the store to get the ingredients to make it.
Hugs
earlene
Thank you for sharing your recipe!! Looks soooo yummy!!
ReplyDeleteYour windows are BEAUTIFUL!! Love how you've decorated!
Thanks for the recipe. Looks yummy!Love your display in your kitchen window. Especially Love the light. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
ReplyDeletesandraallen260@centurytel.net
Yumm!
ReplyDelete~Christina
Hello Tricia,
ReplyDeleteThe new windows are looking wonderful and I'm sure you folks are so excited to be having them installed and will enjoy "tweaking" inside too!
TFS this yummy recipe. As soon as it cools off I'll be doing some baking for my hubby. He's at home now and so grateful for all the prayers. He still has a long road to go but at least we are home from SLC. His appetite is finally picking back up and this cake is sure to please his sweet tooth!
hugs and blessings,
Sheila
Hi Tricia , it all looks awesome , and as for that gorgeous cake yummo, hope you have been well iv been lost in my own world a bit these passed 8 months since losing mum ,but i often think of you :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessing Heidi x
Hey Tricia....your blueberry cake looks very yummy! Your window displays look great, also! Love the lantern! Have a great week, hugs...K
ReplyDeleteThe cake looks good. I must try this!
ReplyDeleteI am adding yellow cake mix to the shopping list for Thursday, gotta' try it with some of the blueberries I froze!
ReplyDeleteI knew you would do something wonderful in that window and you didn't disappoint me, it looks wonderful!
Kendra
The blueberry cake looks delicious...new to your blog and have enjoyed reading your posts.
ReplyDeleteHi Tricia,
ReplyDeleteI made your cake last week. It didn't get moldy like this other blueberry cake I make with sour cream. I thought with the cream cheese, it would go moldy and I didn't keep it in the frig. Just finished the last piece today. A little tough on the outside, but moist on the inside!!! It's a keeper!!!! Thanks!!
Lois
Love blueberries and will be making this very soon! Awesome window decorating - we have a lot in common. I may have to copy you on the hanging lantern ;)
ReplyDeleteJoAnn
There goes my rumbling tummy again!
ReplyDeleteI think Im going to have to make me something to eat. :)
Hugs,
Tam